NEurope
The Peeps

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps said you did. It's not even 70% or something like mr-paul, it's plain "he lied".

You don't seriously expect us to trust you, much less believe you at this point, do you?

So, as you've admitted that you've finally got enough votes for a lynch, can you finally admit that you're neutral?

It doesn't work on my keyboard. I spilled water on it so d and ks doesn't work. I'm copy pasting the d. It's the reason why I don't have a capital d on dannyboy, because I can't be bothered finding one in the thread.

Why don't you use the On-Screen Keyboard?

--

Why does everyone find it so hard to believe that he's a townie...who behaved kind of nuts?

Yeah, if you go to accessibility there is a virtual onscreen keyboard option that you can click to type using your mouse, or touch pad if you have one.

Why does everyone find it so hard to believe that he's a townie...who behaved kind of nuts?

Stop flip-flopping, you voted too :p The point is really to just get rid of what is harmful to the town. Tales has too much townie blood on his hands, there's a reason we don't just go killing anyone we have suspicions about. Tales behaviour here shows that people can change their play style at any time.

I am at work. majority is reached. Let's have some PMs in :p

Will end the day properly when I get home.

Stop flip-flopping, you voted too :p The point is really to just get rid of what is harmful to the town. Tales has too much townie blood on his hands, there's a reason we don't just go killing anyone we have suspicions about. Tales behaviour here shows that people can change their play style at any time.

Did you read my post wrong? I'm not backing out, I think we need to get rid of him too. I'm mainly talking to Cube, who insists that Tales is mafia and was lying about the lynchbomb, whereas I believe that he is town and did have a lynchbomb. But I still want to get rid of him.

I'm mainly talking to Cube, who insists that Tales is mafia and was lying about the lynchbomb,

I still believe he is neutral or mafia. I just don't see how a townie can be so destructive.

The Peeps, get on here and prove him wrong. Tomorrow, please focus on the key points I have stressed on.

Well, it was basically just the lie detector and dazz being roleblocked on the night there was no kill. I posted the lie detector three times last page including a part of my pm conversation with The Peeps.

Nono, I already took off in my spaceship a long time ago. We're talking through a long distance radio.

Day 7 is over. Majority has been reached

Votes:

Tales (9): Cube, heroicjanitor, Dyson, MadDog, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Jonnas, Ellmeister, Dazz, Nintendohnut

Majority is 8

Bob was confused. He was not used to these strange Earthen customs, like discussion and strategy. On his home world, everything was done by pure instinct! And they banged their fists on the table as they did it! He could have been of great use to the town but they could not get over his mistakes... he managed to escape in his spaceship just before the mob closed in.

Yyychhkxormp-Bob.jpg

Tales is no longer in the game. He was Yyychhkxormp or "Bob" the alien. He was good.

Elsewhere in the town, a hand was reaching out. It found what it was after and grabbed it... Nick Pegg placed his glasses back on his face and looked around. Nearby, a shadowy figure is waiting for him.

mr-paul has returned to the game.

15 Survivors:

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

EddieColeslaw

Ellmeister

heroicjanitor

Jayseven