NEurope
The Peeps

The End Of The World Mafia

What.

I literally have no understand of why you acted like that. Like, at all. Seriously. Seriously.

Anyway *sleeps*

Tales....just.....why.....how....words can't describe how confusing you have played this game. However, I don't regret my vote.

NIGHT!

*sleeps*

Like I said, you all just wasted a few days on this. Urgh. Just... yeah, that's it.

Can we go back to actually lynching mafia now please?

Yyychhkxormp-Bob.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I know dead. But obviously....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I know dead. But obviously....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I wanted to make a comment about the use of him as well. Peeps : peace:

Night 7

The rat-faced man searched all night for his target but couldn't find him. In the end he resorted to shouting out his target's name to get the attention he desired. After a few minutes the wind seemed to pick up... he kept shouting until he was hoarse but there was no sign of his target... the wind was very strong by now - dangerously strong. A small tornado was forming at the end of the street. The rat-faced man decided now would be a good time to run but the mini-tornado seemed to have a mind of its own, following him down alleyways between the rubble of destroyed buildings all night.

An old man collapses in the street, he was suddenly feeling very sick and would surely not last the night. Luckily, fate was on his side as a heroic figure flew to his aid. The hero held the man's hands in his own and as he did so, a strange purple glow emitted from them. After a minute the old man was feeling back to normal.

As soon as night hit, Steve ventured out to the make-shift graveyard the townsfolk had quickly put together. 2 graves had been dug but not filled and Steve grinned wickedly as he passed them, baring his remaining rotten and yellow teeth. It was the 4th grave that Steve stopped at and began the ritual... it wasn't long before a gnarled and scabbed hand reached out through the soil and was helped up by Steve.

Rummy has been resurrected. The fourth Zombie to be created by Steve.

Jonnas, Dannyboy-the-Dane, heroicjanitor, mr-paul and Rummy have fulfilled their win condition and leave the game as winners. They may not post again until the game is over.

11 Survivors:

Cube

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

Eddie

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Jayseven

Mundi

MadDog

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Esequiel

Aqui1a

Tales

Jonnas

Dannyboy-the-Dane

heroicjanitor

mr-paul

Rummy

Majority is 6

DAY EIGHT HAS BEGUN phase will end at 11pm on Thursday

Edited by The Peeps

Rummy has been modkilled and has LOST.

(not really).

But yeah, the game is still going on and I don't want it derailed with gloat posts ;)

Huh? mr-paul was resurrected???

Day 7 is over. Majority has been reached

Elsewhere in the town, a hand was reaching out. It found what it was after and grabbed it... Nick Pegg placed his glasses back on his face and looked around. Nearby, a shadowy figure is waiting for him.

mr-paul has returned to the game.

Yes. .

Huh? mr-paul was resurrected???

Check Tales' lynch write-up :)

(My last post Peeps, sorry! WOOP!)

Wait, wait, wait, what?!

Jonnas lied really well. Although it probably helped him massively that there wasn't a single mention of anyone ever turning into a zombie.

Anyway, for no reason I'm going to Vote: Jayseven.

Does this mean others can still win?

Bit hard to know people were being converted with no description really :/

*ahem*

*Dances thriller along with four allies*

*leaves*

I'll address the incorrect view that no zombies were mentioned at the end of the game.

The game is still continuing, more people can win.

The next zombie to post will have their win removed.

Edited by The Peeps
Automerged Doublepost

Mundi, were you targeted by Diageo recently?

Dunno if it was him but apparently on night 6 (Peeps forgot to mention that in the PM) I felt a bit under the weather and last night I was too sick to take action.

Someone visited me last night but I send them away, in case they could catch something.

Also, no one was killed last night, again....

Damn it, this is what I was going to say in Tales' lynch write-up yesterday: '"Nearby, a shadowy figure is waiting for him." - worrying. Are the people who came back now zombies/mafia?'

Who targeted me?

People I know nothing about:

• Dyson
  • jayseven
  • MadDog
  • Nintendohnut

Anything to report?

Regarding my question (who targeted me), I was pricked by a needle. There is someone going around infecting people/making people sick (like Mundi?). Let's not end the day until we hear from EVERYONE, so we can put together a picture of what happened last night, and catch out any liars. Getting worried about the town-mafia ratio.

I hate the undead fiercely.

I would like it to be on record that I called it on the first day.

Anyhoo:

Cube - unknown

Dazz - Manimal (random power)

Diageo - mechanical drone (Could be the guy poisoning us)

Dyson - unknown

Eddie - unknown

Eenuh - Tracker

Ellmeister - Roleblocker

Jayseven - Double vote

Mundi - Jailkeeper

MadDog - investigates I think.

Nintendohnut - unknown

Too many unknowns at this stage.

Natural disaster guy, rat face, a man in a white coat and the heroic figure are players we know but not who plays them.

I would also like to point out that there have only been two apparent instances of a mafia kill, the one that failed on night 1 and the when Rez died.

Either the mafia's only killer got zombified or they are intentionally not killing anyone and just waiting on us o kill each other.

I think people should come forward, particularly rat faced man who may know who the "tornado" and other natural disasters is.

I hate the undead fiercely.

I would like it to be on record that I called it on the first day.

Anyhoo:

Cube - unknown

Dazz - Manimal (random power)

Diageo - mechanical drone (Could be the guy poisoning us)

Dyson - unknown

Eddie - unknown

Eenuh - Tracker

Ellmeister - Roleblocker

Jayseven - Double vote

Mundi - Jailkeeper

MadDog - investigates I think.

Nintendohnut - unknown

Too many unknowns at this stage.

Natural disaster guy, rat face, a man in a white coat and the heroic figure are players we know but not who plays them.

Cube enhances powers, and I believe that he is town.

I wouldn't be surprised if all of the "unknown"s are mafia. Dohnut is usually quite vocal, but was named as one of the lowest posters.

I don't care that much about powers right now, as some people (like meeee) might not want to announce them for their own sake. It's more important to uncover what exactly happened and try to link that together.

Dyson, Diageo, Jayseven, MadDog and Dohnut, what happened with you last night? And does the rat-faced man know anything?

Also...

Jonnas, Dannyboy-the-Dane, heroicjanitor, mr-paul and Rummy have won - heroic and mr-paul were town, but what are the alignments of the others? All town? I doubt that, with Dannyboy's 10/10 threat level and apparent lie. How many maffs are there left?