NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

You really aren't very cooperative, and that does smell a bit fishy to me. But again, you have been pretty uncooperative as town before, so ...

If Esequiel was mafia it would be very difficult for him to have little bits of information on so many people.

But surely the Mafia will try anyway and call your bluff? I mean, you DID admit you were James bloody Bond! lmao.

I hope they do, I'm feeling lucky.

Tales, are you Zukovsky?

That's my guess as well, but I don't think he's telling.

If Esequiel was mafia it would be very difficult for him to have little bits of information on so many people.

Unless his power is genuine and he used this tactic to lure info out about us. Little bits of info like that are actually probably more worth to the mafia than to us. So I'm definitely still keeping my eye on him.

No one has denied the info, so I assume it's true. Mafia or town power, if he tells it all it would be the same. I don't think it's a mafia power anyway.

No one has denied the info, so I assume it's true. Mafia or town power, if he tells it all it would be the same. I don't think it's a mafia power anyway.

Him telling it could just be a way to make us believe he's doing it for the town.[/paranoid]

You have every right to be paranoid.

The thing thats making me chuckle is certain people refraining from now saying "jinx". Or refusing to say "Jinx". Tales refusal to do anything further an interesting blocking tactic, Yvonne still seems very very strange to me and cube has me pondering...

Tales - Fatty who is suspicious. Valentin Dmitrovich Zukovsky pretty much confirmed really. But is he neutral or town? My guess is Neutral.

Cube - Silver hair making him look classy. So many bond villains are silver haired, but one caught my eye. Blofeld had hair that is described as silver in Diamonds are forever whereas all other villians says grey. Blofeld is in the game for sure and he will be mafia.

Yvonne - Big friendly guy who is colourful. It could just be me but, Dr Kananga aka Mr Big. He is always smiling and he is black which could be termed as colourful. Again definatly mafia if he is in the game.

jayseven - Stayed in his office but his power worked. Could be a phsyic as there are many in the bond films.

Dazz - Leaning over something working hard. No idea who this could be, however Dazz has conviently avoided answering what he was working on.

Heroic - Bumbling but a genius. Fits the description of R.

Eevil - Your an old guy who sits in his office drinking tea. I cant think of anyone in paticular, does anyone know of a bond character who likes tea?

I feel sure we have a mafia member in here somewhere - Please thank this post so you can comeback to it later when i inevitably get killed tonight.

I'll wait to see if anyone else jumps at me before proving beyond doubt I am not mafia

also am out boozing tonight and probably will avoid drunk posting...

would greatly appreciate being allowed until the morning to evaluate.

Happy friday!

also sorry for double post how do you thank?

If you could prove beyond doubt you were town why would you not do it straight away? The mafia would already know that you were not one of them, and proving beyond doubt you are good gives the town 1 less person to worry about.

Cube - Silver hair making him look classy. So many bond villains are silver haired, but one caught my eye. Blofeld had hair that is described as silver in Diamonds are forever whereas all other villians says grey. Blofeld is in the game for sure and he will be mafia.

You're completely wrong there. My character was binned in the films.

Rightio then il trawl through the wiki tomorrow and look for characters that were in the books and not the films then that have silver hair. Must be silver and not grey though.

Rightio then il trawl through the wiki tomorrow and look for characters that were in the books and not the films then that have silver hair. Must be silver and not grey though.

By "binned in the films" I mean literally, not figuratively.

Dazz - Leaning over something working hard. No idea who this could be, however Dazz has conviently avoided answering what he was working on.

Excuse me? I haven't 'convieniently avoided' anything, you haven't even asked me a question! Also, I haven't a clue what it could be.

Just so people know, I'll probably be ending the day tomorrow at some point (midday-ish) unless people want to keep the discussion going. This is awesome though guys :)

Votes:

Esequiel (2): Ellmeister, EEVILMURRAY

Tales (1): Esequiel

No Lynch (4): Yvonne, jayseven, Jonnas, Dazz

21 Players remain; majority is 11.

I probably won't come online much tomorrow, and I doubt I'll get online before midday, but I'm not sure I feel certain enough to vote on any of our leads today.

Day Two is over

The Agents talked and talked, trying to make sense of the madness of the previous night, but as the moon began to rise, they couldn't work out who was with SMERSH. Retiring their offices, they prepared for the long night ahead...

Remaining Players: 21

Cube

Dannyboy

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Eevil

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Flinky

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Jimbob

Jonnas

Maddog

Rummy

Sprout

Tales

The Peeps

The_Arbitor

Yvonne

Rez

Night 2 Begins

Send your PMs NOW

Night 2 will end at midday tomorrow (GMT)

Edited by Nintendohnut

Sorry, but the day has been going a lot more than 48 hours and discussion had died down.

Get your PMs in now, thanks to those who have sent their already :)

Sorry, but the day has been going a lot more than 48 hours and discussion had died down.

Thank fuck, I thought it was just dragging.

Right, I'm waiting on a couple of PMs, but luckily for them I have to go out for a little while now, so will post the write-up when I get back (and send out PMs). Won't be long though :)