NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

Night 2 is OVER

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

For a second time, the sophisticated man entered the large office and opened the draws. Swapping two files around once again, he smiled to himself. He was enjoying causing all this confusion.

The friendly old man scanned another player. He looked at his device, puzzled. Trying it again and getting the same result, he wandered back to his office, shaking it and holding it up to his ear.

Another man dropped a parcel into an office.

An agent was even confused, and watched over the wrong player all night. He himself was also being watched over, and another player was following the agent’s original target. In the end, none of them were needed tonight.

The shifty looking man was confused, but completed his task for the night.

A man relaxing in his office was handed a file.

A beautiful woman came out of an office having successfully completed her task. She was carrying something.

A large man entered another man’s office. It sounded like a fight was going on.

An agent tried to carry out his task for tonight but in the end couldn’t manage it. His old wounds were playing up again so he decided to sit tight and recover. A man entered his office and the agent began to talk to him as the door closed.

A man was sitting in his office, when he heard a noise. Opening his cupboard door, he found a woman cowering. He let her out and she ran from the room and back to her own. Lucky again.

A large man opened up a file and nodded, smiling.

Early morning news report:

A tall man nervously looked around as he tried to open the door; not expecting as much security on the door he seemed ill prepared. Through the door’s tiny window we believe the man witnessed a small white mass moving around, but it was not clear. It seemed as though he realised he was not only in the incorrect room, he was in the wrong building. Removing his hand from the security input the man hurriedly descended the stairs to make his way to the correct location.

A woman that nobody knew the name of was sitting in her desk chair facing the wall, sipping on a drink and reading a report about the Middle East. She hadn’t acted at night so far, as she just didn’t know who to trust.

Her office door opened silently. She didn’t even turn around – there was no noise at all.

Phup. Phup. Phup.

The silenced gun barely made a sound as three holes appeared in the back of the chair. M’s head, just visible over the top of the chair, slumped, and a few droplets of blood began to seep out of the lowest hole. The door closed again.

Rummy is dead. He was M, head of MI6 and incredibly influential in the town. He was good.

Remaining Players: 20

Cube

Dannyboy

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Eevil

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Flinky

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Jimbob

Jonnas

Maddog

Sprout

Tales

The Peeps

The_Arbitor

Yvonne

Rez

Rummy

Majority is 11

Day 2 Starts Now (PMs are being sent)

Edited by Nintendohnut

Hey guys. Just popping in to say I'll be gone for the evening as well. I promise I'll be more active tomorrow!

Night 2 is OVER

An agent was even confused, and watched over the wrong player all night. He himself was also being watched over, and another player was following the agent’s original target. In the end, none of them were needed tonight.

So does this mean that Agent was redirected to another player who was also being spied on and another player was watching the Agent's original target before being redirected to someone else?

Also, I wonder if we were close to finding out who the riddler was last day phase and they stopped because the heat was on them...either that or he/she could have been roleblocked.

It appears I got to my intended target last night, got nothing worthwhile though unfortunately.

I don't think I got my intended target. It sounds like I was redirected but I don't know to who, which makes pretty much useless if people are going to keep doing that and not tell me to who I was redirected to. Today it doesn't matter much as I'm not sure if I got anything important but for the future, either don't redirect me or tell me who I targeted. My intended target was Cube.

Nothing worthwhile here. There could be another agent who has gone rogue doing the killing. We didn't get any info on him at all, except that he is very stealthy and has a silenced gun.

Is their any roleblockers here, I would like to know please.

I also would like to know if anyone targeted Dazz.

Ahh, wtf. No more Rummy? But who will act all protective over the mafia knowing his role nooooow? :( [/gentleman's mafia]

Guess we had to lose a townie sometime. Diageo is fine, so it seems. I was worried that the mafia might try to get him again tonight. Unlikely as it seemed.

Any information?

I don't collect information unfortunately. But, I tried to look after Diageo tonight to make sure no harm came to him.

Isn't Diageo 50% safe anyway? I mean, I wouldn't bet my life on a coin toss, but I'm thinking there may be better targets

Isn't Diageo 50% safe anyway? I mean, I wouldn't bet my life on a coin toss, but I'm thinking there may be better targets

Well, he escaped last night due to Cube's intervention. But, I didn't want to leave it up to chance, just in case.

That's fair enough! Hmm doesn't seem like we learned much today though :S

Im sure we have information we just need people to come online. Il be checking the thread all night.

Thank you kind flink sir.

I was meant to go for Dannyboy, but Cube intervened.

I have nothing to add.

I have nothing to add.

Were you aware of Cube's intervention before Cube mentioned it?

I have nothing to add.

You do need to be careful. If this 50% thing is a bluff, which it very well could be, you could potentially have people not looking out for you. Like Yvonne said, there are other townies who could do with help.

Were you aware of Cube's intervention before Cube mentioned it?

No.

You do need to be careful. If this 50% thing is a bluff, which it very well could be, you could potentially have people not looking out for you. Like Yvonne said, there are other townies who could do with help.

Don't listen to Yvonne, protect those who you wish to protect.

I can handle myself, but as you know, it is never certain. 100% protection is better than 50%. I don't mind what you do. If you scratch my back, I might be able to scratch yours. ;)

In what ways would my back be scratched? :heh:

I'm going to use the cautious route for now. It's still too early in the game to be sure of anyone.

Any information, anyone?