NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

If we kill Dazz off know, we will have gained nothing in this day phase, and the mafia gets another kill AND moves a step closer to majority.

I understand that so again we come to a pass.

Something is fishy about Dazz and Yvonne. There is no rationale reason for a townie to have a power to track only 1 single person. THERE IS NO REASON. None whatsoever. So either she is neutral and wins when she targets Borris, or is mafia and recuits a townie/borris when she finds him.

Yvonne: Want to clear something up? Repeat this phrase exactly.

Yo i heard you liek Jinx so i put some jinx in your jinx.

Yo i heard you liek Jinx so i put some jinx in your jinx.

P.S.

Jinx

You're an info-hungry fucker, aint'cha Esequiel? :P

Almost too much of an info-hungry fucker.... :blank:

There is no such thing as too much info :)

Laso the thing im really hungry for at the minute is a 12 pack of sweet heavenly jaffa cakes.

O hey sprout your viewing the thread. I dont think you have made a single post yet have you? Anything to add?

Considering putting my vote in just to move things along and keep things active... However, I think it's a little odd that Yvonne in particular hasn't put a vote in for Dazz yet.

Votes:

Dazz (9): Diageo, Esequiel, heroicjanitor, the Peeps, Fierce_LiNk, Eenuh, Ellmeister, Dannyboy

No Lynch (2): The_Arbitor, EEVILMURRAY

20 players remain. Majority is 11.

So people don't want to vote for him now because they can do it later? That's a safe bet in a mafia game(!)

Yes he's not an immediate threat but we don't have other leads and there's the whole connection with Yvonne's power that I don't trust for the night. If I were to be paranoid for a minute I'd say that Yvonne is mafia and it's the mafia who want to stall for a night for her power to come into affect. Maybe they end up recruiting Boris?

We should lynch him now while we have the chance. Stalling until later just means there's more chance of something going wrong. What if someone can end the day early? What if someone can stop a lynch? What if not enough people come online in time to vote? Leaving it until later is just suspicious imo.

Turns out I don't get any new info when someone says my name more than once. I have nothing to add about Yvonne, we need to get Dazz out of the picture and move on people.

Yes he's not an immediate threat but we don't have other leads and there's the whole connection with Yvonne's power that I don't trust for the night. If I were to be paranoid for a minute I'd say that Yvonne is mafia and it's the mafia who want to stall for a night for her power to come into affect. Maybe they end up recruiting Boris?

That's what I'm paranoid about too. We have no clue what Yvonne's real power and intentions are. She could be telling the truth, but she could just as well be telling lies. No way to find out (until it's too late).

What the-

Why are have we still not lynched Dazz?

I do find it odd he didn't continue...but...he's neutral. We need to lynch him. What's the point in letting him live?

We're wasting time. Let's move on.

Hm, guess I'll throw it in. Certainly not sure about Yvonne...

Vote: Dazz

...he's neutral. We need to lynch him. What's the point in letting him live?

I thought we were meant to lynch the baddies?

I thought we were meant to lynch the baddies?

We are. But neutrals are in it to win. They will try steal the win off the town or the mafia. They're just as much of a threat.

I see.......

Votes:

Dazz (9): Diageo, Esequiel, heroicjanitor, the Peeps, Fierce_LiNk, Eenuh, Ellmeister, Dannyboy

No Lynch (2): The_Arbitor, EEVILMURRAY

20 players remain. Majority is 11.

Vote: Dazz

Fuck it.

Vote Remix: Dazz

Good man.

I'm worried that there might be something more to this Yvonne and Dazz thing. So, killing off Dazz now seems like the best move to make.

Good man.

I'm worried that there might be something more to this Yvonne and Dazz thing. So, killing off Dazz now seems like the best move to make.

I'm just getting tired.

Sadly that last vote count of the hut is misleading. He only has eight, not nine.

We are now at ten.

I'm just getting tired.

Sadly that last vote count of the hut is misleading. He only has eight, not nine.

We are now at ten.

Unless someone has a double vote. Which is likely. Let's see how it goes, then we'll know.

If someone has a double vote, it's Dannyboy

Rummy was influential which suggests a double vote. Dannyboy looks suspicious to me at the mo.

If someone has a double vote, it's Dannyboy

Rummy was influential which suggests a double vote. Dannyboy looks suspicious to me at the mo.

Ah well spotted, hadn't checked the last voting count.

Votes:

Dazz (11): Diageo, Esequiel, heroicjanitor, the Peeps, Fierce_LiNk, Eenuh, Ellmeister, Dannyboy, Sprout, EEVILMURRAY

No Lynch (1): The_Arbitor

Majority has been reached

The man sat hunched over his computer, typing furiously. He had so many riddles lined up for his passwords! Nobody was going to get in. He rubbed his hands together, took a sip of coffee and picked up his pen. Spinning it furiously, he started typing one-handed.

Slowly he began to notice shadows over his shoulder. He turned to see that everyone was looking straight at him.

"Okay, it was me, I admit it!" He shouted, nervously. It was no use - the group were determined to see him killed. Lead by one in particular, they opened fire with machine guns.

Shutting his eyes and cowering, Boris waited for his oncoming death. Bullets flew around him; his computer was destroyed, his coffee cup blown to smithereens and his pen went flying from his desk. The bullets slowly stopped spinning past Boris and his opened his eyes.

"I AM INVEENCIBLE!" He screamed triumphantly, raising his arms. As he did so his hands entered the mass of wires that had fallen from their holders on the ceiling, destroyed by the gunfire. The thousands of volts that had been coursing through the frayed wires suddenly discovered a new path they could travel down.

The crowd watched as the man froze, a shocked look on his face (literally). The glasses that were slipping from his nose began to glow with the heat, and his hair stood on end. Esequiel finally took pity on him, firing his sub-machine gun again to kill the hacker. His body flew backwards and crumpled into the wall.

Dazz is dead. He was Boris Grishenko, a computer hacker from Russia. He needed five of his riddles to go unsolved to win the game.

19 Players remain

Cube

Dannyboy

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Eevil

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Flinky

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Jimbob

Jonnas

Maddog

Sprout

Tales

The Peeps

The_Arbitor

Yvonne

Rez

Dazz

Rummy

Night 3 Starts NOW - SEND IN YOUR PMs

Edited by Nintendohnut

Meanwhile...

The big man had been thinking about the note all day, reading and re-reading it. But he would not give in so easily. Scribbling a note of his own he pinned it to his door, closing it afterwards.

The thin man saw the note and grimaced. He was expecting the large man to give into his demands. He thought for a moment, then smiled with an evil glint in his eye. Very well, he must carry out the act he had warned against.

He pulled a knife from his jacket pocket and weighed it in his hands. Opening the door to the warehouse he watched as the man tied to the chair squinted at him, trying to see who he was through the gloom. The poor guy had been there all day, screaming himself hoarse, hoping for help that would never come. Approaching the restrained man, who had no voice left, he raised the knife and slit his throat.

He wiped the blade and smiled. Perhaps next time, he would be taken a little more seriously.

Jonnas is dead after a horrible ordeal. He was good. He could see who targeted people at night, but was slightly hindered by his shark attack injuries from a few years ago.

18 Players remain

Cube

Dannyboy

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Eevil

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Flinky

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven