NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

I feel that.

I'm feeling some sort of suicide bomber power or something similar, a "If I'm going down I'm taking you with me!" sort of ability.

You'll never defeat... Androoooooooooss

You'll never defeat... Androoooooooooss

Not with the ghost of my daddy around. So fuck you. Bitch.

We still have a killer after sprout's gone. In the next day phase it will be wise to re-read this phase and bring back what info we have (including the voting patterns!)

Someone please vote already.

Flink I think we should each flip a coin to decide to either "scratch" Yvonne's back or each other. As in, heads I go for you, tails for Yvonne. And you do the same. That should protect all three of us unless the mafia decide to gamble.

Anyone, since I'm so awesome and bulletproof, I'll finish this Sprout business.

Vote: Sprout

Heh. Finally...

I have a bad feeling about this

:laughing: but did nothing to stop it

Who said I would lynch the one who voted last? I got me your investigator. =P

I guess me and Flink can go back to scratching each other then.

I got a message that the arbitor is some large man, I'll go read the PM again.

He's also strong and has received a note the night before last.

Edited by Diageo
Automerged Doublepost

if that's true a 1 for 1 trade is ok by me. Next go for Dyson, Arbitor, check out Danny. And don't forget Eeenuh!

A clever play on the whole looking for Boris Yvonne if you really are an investigator! What a way to play a first game.

I guess me and Flink can go back to scratching each other then.

I got a message that the arbitor is some large man, I'll go read the PM again.

He's also strong and has received a note the night before last.

Jaws maybe?

Nah, I'm just kidding around. You're still alive. You all are! I'm just glad I can get back to my work, mafia games are way too distracting. =P

As I said earlier today, doing rather well Yvonne. Keep it up.

Sprout you bastard you had me going :D

good one! And thanks guys, I'm really enjoying this

Votes:

Eenuh (4): EEVILMURRAY, mr-paul, Tales, Fierce_LiNk

Sprout (9): Yvonne, heroicjanitor, The Peeps, jayseven, Esequiel, Dannyboy, Ellmeister, Diageo

Majority has been reached.

Day Four is OVER

The man stood in his office, high in the office block. The screens surrounding him gave his face an eerie glow as he typed out the story that would sell millions of copies tomorrow"

MEDIA GURU BRUTALLY MURDERED BY RAPISTS, PAEDOPHILES AND CHILD MOLESTERS

He grinned. He loved writing his own headlines. But as he typed, he suddenly stopped as he came to the name in his opening paragraph.

"Media Mogul, Elliot Carver, was murdered in his office today by a group of..."

That couldn't be right. What was going on?

His door opened and Carver spun around, seeing a group enter. He saw the colourful man at the front of the group and frowned. So it was him that had been looking into the room last night.

The group approached and raised their weapons, smiling. They knew they'd found someone they needed to get rid of, and they were happy to rid themselves of this lie-spreading man.

Carver raised his hands, but before the group could fire, he had run behind his desk. Pulling a gun from the holster he had hidden under it he stood again and smiled at the colourful man.

"Well now, aren't we clever. We were doing so well until you came along. You're going to pay for what you did."

He raised his gun and pulled the trigger, just as every member of the group did the same. A huge cacophony filled the room, and bullets flew everywhere. Naturally, being main characters in this story and needing to survive for at least this scene, everyone in the group managed to avoid damage, despite the ridiculous number of ricochets. One man, however was not so lucky.

Carver was clutching his neck, blood pouring from between his fingers. He had a shocked look on his face as he sunk to the floor. As he saw the colourful man he smiled. At least he had taken one of them down with him! Slumping entirely, his face lost its grin as the man died.

Sprout is dead. He was a member of SMERSH. He would follow someone each night and write a news story about them the next morning to confuse people.

Across the room the colourful man was doubled over, clutching his torso and panting. The other gathered around him, concerned. The man looked up at them, squinting slightly through pain. As he straitened up, he ripped open his shirt, revealing the body armour he had on. Holding up his watch, he showed them that he had still had half a blue bar on the right hand side. The group breathed a sigh of relief and they left the corpse of the man lying on his floor, his news story unfinished.

15 Players remain

Dannyboy

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Eevil

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Flinky

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Jimbob

Tales

The Peeps

The_Arbitor

Yvonne

Rez

Dazz

Rummy

Jonnas

Cube

Maddog

Sprout

Night 4 Starts now. SEND YOUR PMs ASAP

Edited by Nintendohnut

Night 4 is OVER

A small, fit man picked up his phone and made a call. Someone had a lot of help tonight, but it wouldn’t matter.

A man climbed into a car and drove away, but nobody wanted to hurt him tonight.

A man stayed in his office again tonight. A woman entered and kept him occupied for the night, rather pointlessly.

A man sent a parcel. It was pretty big.

A woman was on the phone all night again. She was doing a great job recently.

A man got received a file.

Two other men couldn’t reach their targets tonight. One returned to find even more help waiting for him.

A note was received.

The shifty man broke into another office.

15 Players remain

Dannyboy

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Eevil

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Flinky

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Jimbob

Tales

The Peeps

The_Arbitor

Yvonne

Rez

Dazz

Rummy

Jonnas

Cube

Maddog

Sprout

Majority is 8

Day 5 Starts NOW

Phew! Good work everyone. A free kill for us now!

I was roleblocked, but it's not all bad news.

Meanwhile we can kill eenuh or arbitor pretty safely.

You should look into who got roleblocked tonight (apart from me, though it was pointless as I've not sent in a target). The mafia killer might've been blocked. Just saying before I get lynched.

Who was it who was roleblocked last night? I have reason to believe they're good.

Sorry, that's not last night it's the night before (where 3 died)

A man stayed in his office again tonight. A woman entered and kept him occupied for the night, rather pointlessly.

that's probably jinx doing 006