NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

I will extend the day but might not be around later on to do the write up. I will end the day when I can.

Votes:

Eenuh (7): EEVILMURRAY, Dannyboy, Ellmeister, The Peeps, mr-paul, Esequiel

The_Arbitor (1): heroicjanitor

Dyson (1): Yvonne

15 Players remain. Majority is 8.

Vote: Eenuh

Tell us your targets for each night, would be helpful

Yvonne - safe

Diageo - safe

Eevil - safe

Esequiel - safe

Flinky - safe

Heroicjanitor - safe

Jayseven - safe

mr-paul - safe

The Peeps - safe

Dannyboy - safeish

Ellmeister - dont know

Tales - ...neutral?

The_Arbitor - potentially safe?

Dyson - not looking good

Eenuh - neutrevil

We're only down two mafia in a 5 or 6 mafia game. If we lose three people tonight and don't make a lynch it may well be game over.

I'm good! My information fell Eenuh too.

Well good luck to... whoever wins I guess.

Just to say, since I never sent in a target or did anything at night, you didn't actually catch anyone important. So you're still at square 1.

Not really. Those who defended you or attempted to divert attention are now decent leads to chase tonight.

Except I'm not mafia. So whoever defended me could be town or mafia really.

Votes:

Eenuh (8): EEVILMURRAY, Dannyboy, Ellmeister, The Peeps, mr-paul, Esequiel, Tales

The_Arbitor (1): heroicjanitor

Dyson (1): Yvonne

Day 5 is OVER

Trevelyan had been doing nothing, just sitting in his office, trying to work out who his targets should be. A group burst in, shouting with their weapons raised.

"Very well, but I think you'll find I wasn't doing anything so far."

"But you must be evil," one cried. "Have you never seen Goldeneye?"

"Do you really think I'd work with anyone else? Nobody can be trusted. I wanted revenge, and I wanted to do it on my own."

The group looked at each other, looking determined and nodding. They opened fire and the man slumped in his chair.

Eenuh is dead. She was Trevelyan, a man desperate for revenge, out looking for the British citizens in the game. She was Neutral.

The man hadn't agreed to the demands again. The thin man grinned again, and stabbed the man in the stomach, leaving him to bleed to death where he was. The thin man left the warehouse.

After a little while the man started squirming. Fighting through the pain, he managed to get his hands free of the wires tying him down.

Limping, holding his side and with a bowed head, he made his way slowly back to his room. He wouldn't be so lucky next time.

14 Players remain

Dannyboy

Diageo

Dyson

Eevil

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Flinky

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Jimbob

Tales

The Peeps

The_Arbitor

Yvonne

Rez

Dazz

Rummy

Jonnas

Cube

Maddog

Sprout

Eenuh

Night 5 starts NOW. Send in your PMs ASAP

Edited by Nintendohnut

Good enough for me. Well played Eenuh!

Automerrrgggeee preveeentionnnnn

Sorry Eenuh, it wasn't worth the risk. Forgive me.

But as a British citizen I'm kinda relieved. How many more here are British?

Aaand we're not supposed to talk about the game at night, either. You need to pay closer attention to the rules, MURRAY! :heh:

Tonight was a busy night.

A man stayed in his office all night playing with a gadget. A dark character added something to his drink and the man felt even more invigorated.

A man entered an office and was given something by its occupant.

A woman was on the phone all night, but her information didn’t get to the intended target.

Another woman kept a man busy all night.

A man was saddened by some terrible news, but had a profitable evening nonetheless.

A man visited an office briefly before heading back to his own. He saw someone outside and jumped into an odd contraption, but as he flew high he was less worried.

A shifty man crept into a room and took something from a drawer, a worrying grin on his face as he left.

Back in his room, Bond was feeling the effects from last night. He usually shook these attacks off so well, but with agents dropping like flies around him, there was nowhere for him to turn for help. Nowhere was safe.

He sat on his chair, his shaking hand holding a brandy. The stab wound in his stomach wasn’t getting any worse, but it sure as hell wasn’t getting any better, either.

A figure entered the room and raised a gun. There was recognition in Bond’s eyes.

“You?” He said, surprised. “I thought you were dead.”

The figure smiled, and pulled the trigger. Twice to the chest, one to the head – this time he was only going to live once.

Diageo is dead. He was James Bond, a 00 agent who was difficult to kill. His License to Kill had been revoked after an incident in New Mexico. He was good.

Rummy has replaced Dyson due to inactivity.

13 Players remain

Dannyboy

Eevil

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Flinky

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

mr-paul

Rummy

Tales

The Peeps

The_Arbitor

Yvonne

Rez

Dazz

Rummy

Jonnas

Cube

Maddog

Sprout

Eenuh

Diageo

Majority is 7

Day Six Starts NOW

I'm sorry rummy, I know you wanted to play...

you're evil.

Yvonne how do you know? I roleblocked him last night an you were not there as far as I know.

Tales; why did you steal from a draw an leave with a worrying grin on your face?

We must have other people with info here so let's hear it please.

Gah, Diageooooo. I feel guilty for protecting Yvonne now. :(

Although, you are the more important player, imo. (because of role/power) So...it made sense to protect you.

What do you have on Rummy?

My pm didn't say anything about leaving with a grin, or a worrying kind for that matter. don't see why I should.

did you track me or something?

I stole an item like usual, but this is the first time I can actually use it(the previous being 3 minute stopwatch, freshmints, something to put hats on and a "deerstalker"). I'm not quite sure what it does. Anyone wants to be a guinea pig then speak up.

I would like to add that I was the first(and only?) to come out with information that fell Eenuh.