NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

So we saying he's mafia or neutral with evil intentions?

It'll be one of these. I've not seen anything in Rummy's posts that actually makes me any less suspicious of him.

Remove Vote

I want to discuss my suspicions when I get home tonight

If you're neutral, what is your win condition?

I don't believe you, sorry.

I already said it was to find Bond, but I don't think it was going to be a game ender if I did. I'm confused as to what actually happens now, though.

It seems I'm too late to the party. Whether Rummy's telling the truth or not, he's bad news for the town, so good riddance.

Day Six is Over.

Votes:

Rummy (5): Yvonne, heroicjanitor, Ellmeister, Esequiel, EEVILMURRAY, mr-paul, Tales

Majority has been reached.

The man was unsure of himself for the first time. Before, he had been enjoying the torturing and kidnapping - nobody even knew where it was coming from! Now, though, he suddenly felt like there were a lot of people looking for him.

Stroking his hair back over his head he undid the top button of his shirt and squeezed his inhaler, breathing deeply.

His door burst open and a group of other agents piled in. They'd had enough, and he had to die. The colourful man was at the front of the group again, smiling triumphantly.

As they raised their weapons, a droplet of blood dripped from the man's eye. He slowly removed the handkerchief from his breast pocket and dabbed at his cheek, staining the white material a deep red.

The group opened fire, and moment later the handkerchief was no longer white as Le Chiffre's blood pooled around his limp body.

Rummy is dead. He was Le Chiffre, a brilliant poker player who could kidnap and torture players at night to gain information. He was a member of SMERSH.

12 Players Remain.

Dannyboy

Eevil

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Flinky

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

mr-paul

Tales

The Peeps

The_Arbitor

Yvonne

Rez

Dazz

Rummy

Jonnas

Cube

Maddog

Sprout

Eenuh

Diageo

Rummy

Night Six starts NOW. Send your PMs ASAP.

Edited by Nintendohnut

dude, change your password

ah nvm, i thought i got a notfication containing your pass, just a string from the youtube address. notifier si weird...

Night 6 is OVER.

A woman entertained a man for the evening, who didn’t even get a chance to pick up his phone.

One man searched for another.

A shifty-looking man crept into another man’s office. Raising the weapon he had stolen and grinning he fired at the office’s owner before running away. The man clutched his side.

A man jumped into a gondola and followed another player. As soon as his target returned home, the man strapped on a rocket pack and soared high into the air. As he landed he considered that he was getting a little old for all this.

A man dropped off a package.

A woman was on the phone all night once again.

A man stood guard outside a room all night, but nobody even came close.

The agent had been so good at staying secret. Nobody knew his name, and nobody had even asked. He’d been as resourceful as he possibly could, but his luck would run out tonight.

As he arrived back in his room tonight he noticed a figure already sitting in his chair. Confused, he took a step forward and was about to speak when the chair span around, revealing its occupant with a gun in their hand.

Firing twice, the agent fell to the floor and the man left.

Ellmeister is dead. He was 008, a secret agent with a real secret identity. Nobody knew who he was, but he was good, and fighting with the rest of the agents against SMERSH

11 Players Remain.

Dannyboy

Eevil

Esequiel

Flinky

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

mr-paul

Tales

The Peeps

The_Arbitor

Yvonne

Rez

Dazz

Rummy

Jonnas

Cube

Maddog

Sprout

Eenuh

Diageo

Rummy

Ellmeister(Lol at how Rummy is dead twice)

Majority is 6

Day 7 Starts NOW.

Vote tales you were in someones office and shot them. Not the actions of a good guy.

I blocked jayseven, I can't believe we still have two roleblockers in the game and only know who 1 is. Who targeted jayseven other than me last night?

And yvonne I don't buy that you were blocked again just to make it clear. The writeup only shows one roleblock.

I stole diageo's gun two nights ago, the same night he died. As I said then, it was the first time I could actually use the item I stole. Previously I just got information about the item. I was never told what the gun could do. When I asked Nintendohnut if I could killed he refused to answer. I chose to use it on The Arbitor because there has been some suspicions on him, thought he would be a safe target. That's all I have, I didn't get a pm tonight.

Is Esequiel confirmed good?

I'm suspicious of Tales but believe he could be neutral, to be honest.

I want to hear from Dannyboy. I strongly suspect him to be mafia.

And yeah, I trust Esequiel.

I'm suspicious of Tales but believe he could be neutral, to be honest.

But that would make three neutrals in this game. Dazz and Eenuh, as well. Dunno if that's likely.

That's the worst cover story iv ever heard. I used a gun, I didn't know if it could kill or not though! And I honestly targeted someone who has posted like 2 times in this game because he looked evil.

I'm not neutral, I appear neutral.

Bad story or not, it's not my problem, take that up with Nintendohnut.

Tales is Valentin Zukovsky, isn't he?

Never said that.

Well I "couldn't find my target" That might not be roleblocked, maybe someone is just good at hiding.

BTW I targeted dannyboy the dane.

Vote Dannyboy The Dane

Roleclaim time folks, i think we are down to the last 2 mafia now:

A woman Esequiel entertained a man Jayseven for the evening, who didn’t even get a chance to pick up his phone.

One man Yvonne searched for another Dannyboy.

A shifty-looking man Tales crept into another man’s The Arbitoroffice. Raising the weapon he had stolen and grinning he fired at the office’s owner before running away. The man clutched his side.

A man WHO IS THIS? jumped into a gondola and followed another player. As soon as his target returned home, the man strapped on a rocket pack and soared high into the air. As he landed he considered that he was getting a little old for all this.

A man dropped off a package. Peeps?

A woman was on the phone all night once again. Who is this?

A man stood guard outside a room all night, but nobody even came close. Protector? Who is this?

The agent had been so good at staying secret. Nobody knew his name, and nobody had even asked. He’d been as resourceful as he possibly could, but his luck would run out tonight.

As he arrived back in his room tonight he noticed a figure already sitting in his chair. Confused, he took a step forward and was about to speak when the chair span around, revealing its occupant with a gun in their hand.

Firing twice, the agent fell to the floor and the man left.

We have a list of all active players who used there targets last night. If all the good guys come forawrd we have our mafia left and can win the game!

Well, are you Valentin or aren't you?

I said I wouldn't say that.