NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

What are you guys doing? We know Tales wasn't the killer.

Dannyboy doesn't appear in the writeup. His power sounds bullshit. He could very easily be the killer. How can you ignore this????

EEvil has been acting shifty for ages though so it's not that big a surprise, and

Maybe he had enough faith in Bond's ability and the mafia being aware of that ability would then try to cap off a different town BUT THEN! Flink seeing this decided to protect other townsfolk BUT THEN! the mafia thought of this also and then capped Bond.

this is made up since he read my post and ignored that the write-up said Diageo would die on the next attack.

Not sure what to think. Instincts say Eevil, Danny and Flink are mafia with Tales neutral. Seems to have been a lot of mafia then?

No, dannyboy today, someone else than me tomorrow. Town will benefit from that.

Vote: dannyboy

One more for dannyboy. Eevil change your vote I have no idea why your voting for takes now anyway.

Remove Vote.

EEvil has been acting shifty for ages though so it's not that big a surprise

I resent that. I've not been shifty.

this is made up since he read my post and ignored that the write-up said Diageo would die on the next attack.

Yeah, I'll cop to that, it was a wild theory. I forgot about the write up.

Not sure what to think. Instincts say Eevil, Danny and Flink are mafia with Tales neutral. Seems to have been a lot of mafia then?
One more for dannyboy. Eevil change your vote I have no idea why your voting for takes now anyway.

Voting for takes? What the hell does that mean?

I'd like to hear your Jonx with an I info you got on Jay before I cast.

I got a description of him exactly the same as Danny it's description of flink.

Also that should have said voting for tales.

Agh I don't know what to think... Since Danny's seems made up I'll Vote: Dannyboy-The-Dane

I'm in work, so have to keep this short. I didn't protect Diageo as I thought the guy would be protecting himself that night. Also, we decided to protect other people like Yvonne. Remember his comment about flipping a coin or something?

I'm in work, so have to keep this short. I didn't protect Diageo as I thought the guy would be protecting himself that night. Also, we decided to protect other people like Yvonne. Remember his comment about flipping a coin or something?

But if he could protect himself you wouldn't need to protect each other?

Wasn't it a 50% chance?

That's a good point. He suggested I scratch his back and he'd scratch mine. So, I went along with it. Only until he suggested protecting Yvonne did I stop protecting him. Also, the night he died, Yvonne requested protection. So I went with her that night.

Ese; precisely how am I described nefariously? I wish you'd make a distinction between "I was told he was evil!" and "I was told something and now I'm going to say that it's evil!" Your mafia style is frustrating because you dive-bomb at anyone and everyone for any reason whatsoever.

Day Seven is OVER.

The figure had been shrouded in mystery for days, just the way he liked it. As he sat in his chair, he had been happy in the knowledge that nobody knew who he was. Today, though, people had starting asking questions. He retired to his quarters, and when he reappeared he was well dressed, in a blue suit with a breast-pin in the lapel. Sir Robert King was done with hiding in the shadows.

As he strolled back to his chair, his door opened and a few agents stepped in. Asking him questions, he calmly answered them, explaining what he had been doing over the last few nights. The agents remained unconvinced, however, and pressed further. King answered their questions willingly, confused as to why there was still confusion over who he was. At first only a few people suspected that he was up to no good, deciding that they wanted him gone. Some were undecided, wanting to go for another player instead, but as it approached midday suddenly three more of the group agreed with their counterparts - the man must be lying, and had to be killed.

As he backed away, King exclaimed that perhaps it was something about his methods that made him suspcious, or perhaps just some body language that he was not aware of, and the thought seemed to upset him. There seemed to be nothing he could do to convince these people that he was who he claimed, despite the evidence in front of their eyes.

As King took a final step backwards his foot hit the mantelpiece that dominated his office. Grabbing it for support as he began to fall backwards, the group stopped and watched the old man straighten himself. He looked pleadingly into the eyes of the group as he pulled himself up, but there was little sympathy for him in the room.

As his hand reached up as if to mop his brow, King grabbed his hair. The group looked on, bemused, as he pulled at it, and then in shock as the wig and synthetic rubber mask came free, revealing the man beneath.

The man's other hand had reached for a certain part of the fireplace, and as he pulled at a hidden lever, the whole thing span around in a ridiculously cheap-looking way. As the group rushed forward to attempt the persue the figure they already knew it was too late. He was gone.

Dannyboy has escaped (he's out of the game). He was a mysterious character, and nobody really knew who he was, even now.

10 Players Remain.

EEVILMURRAY

Esequiel

Fierce_LiNk

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

mr-paul

Tales

The Peeps

The_Arbitor

Yvonne

Rez

Dazz

Rummy

Jonnas

Cube

Maddog

Sprout

Eenuh

Diageo

Rummy

Ellmeister

Dannyboy

Night Seven starts NOW. Send your PMs ASAP.

Night 7 is OVER.

A man picked up his phone, not knowing that tonight it wouldn’t be able to stop the inevitable.

A man set up a trap, catching a shifty man who crept into his room. A little while later a woman entered.

A woman was on the phone all night once again.

A man entered an office, leaving again shortly afterwards.

Wade had been doing a brilliant job – his countrymen were going to be so proud of him. All he wanted to be was a hero, and so far he had been.

As he picked up his notepad again tonight to go and see someone, there was a knock at the door. A figure entered, a menacing look on his face. Before he could do anything another dark figure had leapt from the shadows, taking up a fighting stance in front of Wade. The two figures grappled – punches and kicks flew as the two figures seemed to dance around each other. Finally, however, the attacker proved too strong, throwing the defender to the floor, unconscious.

Wade backed away into the corner, scrabbling for his weapon, but the attack was too quick.

From outside, all that could be heard was a series of thumps, and the attacker left a little while later.

Yvonne is dead. She was Jack Wade, the all-American hero and CIA agent who had a penchant for colourful shirts and warm hats. He could find out people’s alignments at night.

9 Players Remain.

EEVILMURRAY

Esequiel

Fierce_LiNk

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

mr-paul

Tales

The Peeps

The_Arbitor

Rez

Dazz

Rummy

Jonnas

Cube

Maddog

Sprout

Eenuh

Diageo

Rummy

Ellmeister

Dannyboy

Yvonne

Day 8 Starts NOW.

Majority is 5

Can't believe I didn't bring this up before when The Arbitor was posting...

I have info that says you've been receiving several deliveries, Arbitor. Can you explain why a roleblocker would be receiving anything?