NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

Heroijan is only allowed to post 100 words today... I thought that was obvious? Refer to the post where eevil highlights that he voted for a mafia - so did heroijan, so don't be stupid. heroijan's not evil.

Arbitor/flink are bigger suspects. It's not impossible for a mafioso to claim to protect, and it's not impossible for a mafioso to turn up as good when investigated. Ese you've voted mafia off before, which is all that's stopping me from voting for you - your mad behaviour does nobody any favours. At this stage in teh game causing confusion is only beneficial to the mafia.

Changevote: Arbitor. He's not defending himself and we know nothing about him so it's worth getting rid. I think it's certain there'll be another maff afterwards.

Don't play that card with me! I confused myself today, it's been thelongest day so far :) Something somewhere doesn't sit right with me, however change vote arbitor because I still stand by him being mafia.

Am I dead yet then?

Packages = Ransome notes

Did not capitualte as pm suggested victim would be maimed not killed (i thought it would post restrict + second victim was bond with 50% survival chance + Protect)

did not reveal as thoguht it would do me more harm than good - espetialy as we have allready lynched the kidnapper - town would gain nothing and i would be lynched

Have no real information other than that i am roleblocker as is Esq - and he has been throwing accusations out like nobody's buisness

oh - and have been trying to post at least once a day even when i have nothing to say -

Arbitor you have been lynched now, if you really are good then give us everything you have before ninty ends the day.

1- Ellmeister - Random

2- Dazz

3- Jimbob

4- Sprout

5- Esequiel

6- and (sigh) Hero Jan (coffin Nail looks bad)

Day 8 is OVER.

Votes:

EEVILMURRAY (1): Tales

The_Arbitor (5): heroicjanitor, EEVILMURRAY, Fierce_LiNk, The Peeps, jayseven

Jaws had been enjoying his role so far - he hadn't had to use his teeth yet sadly, but he'd been having great fun beating up his victims each night. And when he checked his bank account he was even happier!

Today, however, the giant man wouldn't be so lucky. As he sat relaxing in his office after a long night of beating people up, he heard scuffles outside his door. He got up, naturally unafraid, and opened it. The crowd burst in, pushing him back and off balance as they entered.

If he were up against any one of these people on his own he knew he would win, but with so many of them attacking him at once he was soon overwhelmed. In the end he couldn't even land a punch on anyone else before his hands were tied. The group heaved him onto their shoulders and threw him out of the window, watching him splash into the water below. The weights they had tied to his feet and arms bore him to the bottom of the river outside, and the huge man was soon dead.

The_Arbitor is dead. He was Jaws, the huge, brutish man who could beat someone mercilessly at night. He was a member of SMERSH

8 Players Remain.

EEVILMURRAY

Esequiel

Fierce_LiNk

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

mr-paul

Tales

The Peeps

Rez

Dazz

Rummy

Jonnas

Cube

Maddog

Sprout

Eenuh

Diageo

Rummy

Ellmeister

Dannyboy

Yvonne

The_Arbitor

Night 8 Starts NOW. Send your PMs ASAP.

Edited by Nintendohnut

Night 8 is OVER

Tonight, almost every agent managed to complete their task.

Two figures failed to reach their target tonight, as they were beaten away by a man in dark clothes.

The woman had been very talkative over the past few days… some were even beginning to become annoyed as she threw accusations around everyone. However, she’d been effective for the town, keeping players occupied and gaining as much information as possible. Tonight, she wouldn’t be so lucky.

As she returned to her room, she noticed the door ajar. Pulling out her gun she slowly opened the door, but the gun was instantly knocked from her hand as the figure in her office leapt out. Readying herself in a fighting stance, Jinx prepared for what she knew would be a fight for the death.

As the door slowly swung shut, thumps could be heard from inside. After 20 minutes the dark figure left the room, wiping their hands on their clothes. Red was smeared across their torso.

Esequiel is dead. He was Jinx, the CIA agent who could keep people occupied at night. She was good.

7 Players Remain.

EEVILMURRAY

Fierce_LiNk

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

mr-paul

Tales

The Peeps

Rez

Dazz

Rummy

Jonnas

Cube

Maddog

Sprout

Eenuh

Diageo

Rummy

Ellmeister

Dannyboy

Yvonne

The_Arbitor

Esequiel

Majority is 4.

Day Nine Starts NOW.

I received an item. I'm guessing it was from Q or R. THANKS GUYS.

Who are the two who didn't reach their target?

I think we should be able to work out who's mafia quite easily this day phase if everyone comes out with what they did.

Flink who did you target last night?

I gave mr-paul a prezzie :)

I think Flink may not be mafia since someone is seen protecting. In that case it is Tales. Or EevilMurray inserted a line in the write-up about a protector.

Mr-paul

Tales

They didn't vote for arbitor.

Vote: Tales. Too shady for too long.

I agree. I'll vote if he says he won't tell us anything.

Also mr-paul what did you do last night?

I was roleblocked by a figure that leaped from the shadows. A roleblocker I guess and the one that appears in the write up. The roleblocker can confirm that. I targeted Flinky since he was the other one who was suspicious.

I want to remind everyone that I shot Arbitor the night before he was lynched and he appearently got injured, although he never told us what happened to him. He was mafia. It appears in the write up, it should be clear by now I'm the shifty man and no one else claimed to be the one who got shot so it's the Arbitor. It doesn't make sense that I would be mafia and shot one of my own team members. I also brought down the neutral Eenuh and have been honest on everything, no one has claimed I've been lying. No one knew I appeared neutral before I told you. I have no other eksplanation on Arbitor lynch that I usually don't vote my vote it's needed for the lynch to go through.

The character that people thought I was is correct. I think. I have to ask for my role information again since I deleted all pms after Norse mafia.

I honestly don't think I'm the one who should be on focus here. I'm writing a lot because I don't if I'll be on before tomorrow late afternoon, maybe in a little bit later in an hour.

It should say "[...]I usually don't vote unless my vote is needed[...]"

Oh and please no pressure votes. We're at 4. I will be away tomorrow to around 4-5 if there are more question though I doubt there is more for me to answer. You just got to trust me, I have given plenty of reasons to.

My message said I was fought off, but you were kidnapped?

Also Valentin Zukovsky is my name. Got the role back.

does the write up suggest more than one player killed Esequiel?

don't like how everyone got quiet, would like to get this out of the way before I'll leave :/ Maybe I'll get on early tomorrow morning. In the mean time, figure out who target who. So far we got:

Tales: Steal/investigate Flink (failed)

Heroicjanitor: Gave present to mr-paul (proved)

Mr-paul: Sent info to Heroicjanitor (what?)

Eevil: Roleblocked

Jayseven: (info gatherer? volunteered for jinks)

Peeps: (info gatherer)

Flink: Protected himself?

One unaccounted and one killed. It's Jayseven and Peeps left.

Unless mafios is smart and say he was roleblocked too, I'm proved not to be the killer btw.

For the record I received no info. Everyone say who you roleblocked and targeted so we can sort this. Mr-paul what type of info did you give me?

Full disclosure:

Charles Robinson. I receive intel about the kill each night. I don't send any targets as my information is always a post mortem.

Night 1 - Donald Grant died from neck trauma and suffocation

Night 2 - Perfectly clean crime scene, no DNA, fingerprints etc. Just 3 gunshot wounds in the victim (M / Rummy).

Night 3 - Young girl was shot once, discovered a single-handed keyboard at the crime scene likely dropped by the killer.

Night 4 - I got confused over this because I wasn't paying attention, this is info on the lynch the day before because there was no night kill: Carver died by a bullet fired from a CIA agent's gun, he was roleblocked the previous night.

Night 5 - James Bond was killed by 3 gunshots, same as M. He had a file on him with info relating to The_Arbitor. Received an item that I haven't used yet. Not sure what good it could do.

Night 6 - 008 / Ellmeister was targeted by 2 people and he himself targeted Flink.

Night 7 - Yvonne was beaten to death by a blunt object. Received an item that allows me to roleblock instead of my main power for one night - I probably won't use this as my power is giving me more relevant info now.

Night 8 - Esequiel was beaten to death by a blunt object.

The last 2 nights suggest there may only be one mafia left, I'd say 2 at most. They're using the same killer.

Didn't fully reveal this before because of paranoia. My info is specifically about the kill and it's been getting more useful in recent nights so I didn't want to be killed over it. I'll have your protection tonight please Flink, you said you wanted people to ask :p

I've been sending you info for the last few nights, Herojan. I personally do not know the info, as Moneypenny I stay in the office on the phone and send agents to find stuff out! I wonder if you were the one protected by the dark man?