NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

This is all so annoying... Eevil what gadget did you use on Esequiel!

Vote: Jayseven Him lying explains everything. We know his power doesn't boost someone on the same night he targets them and so does he.

Well it's one or the other I guess. We need to agree though or the day will end and only I will be safe :laughing:

Everyone has been very open in these last few phases which makes it all the more difficult.

Vote: Jayseven Him lying explains everything. We know his power doesn't boost someone on the same night he targets them and so does he.

I agree with that. However, he "baited me earlier by saying" I bet Flinky puts a vote down on me now. I do think something is up with him and his multiple powers.

Vote: Jayseven

There are several of my items floating around don't forget. I've done what I can in spreading the gadget love it's every man for himself now :p Peeps use the item I gave you!

Explained here...

Cigarette Stun gas, which stuns whoever I target and makes them target someone random.

Well it's one or the other I guess. We need to agree though or the day will end and only I will be safe :laughing:

Everyone has been very open in these last few phases which makes it all the more difficult.

Jay, you said your power worked through Flink's defences before? Night 5 was it? How about you boost me tonight, best case scenario I get special info on tonight's kill as my power works last... worst case is I get special info on tomorrow night's kill should the game last that long.

Day 9 is OVER.

Votes:

Tales (1): EEVILMURRAY

Fierce_LiNk (1): Tales,

EEVILMURRAY (1): The Peeps

jayseven (2): heroicjanitor, Fierce_LiNk

None of the players could decide who was the final member of SMERSH. Everyone was pointing fingers, but nobody was willing to point their gun.

In the end they decided they needed more time to think. As they retired for the evening, looks were thrown around by everyone, hoping to detect something suspicious. Nothing was forthcoming, and the players made their plans for the night as their doors closed.

7 Players Remain.

EEVILMURRAY

Fierce_LiNk

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

mr-paul

Tales

The Peeps

Rez

Dazz

Rummy

Jonnas

Cube

Maddog

Sprout

Eenuh

Diageo

Rummy

Ellmeister

Dannyboy

Yvonne

The_Arbitor

Esequiel

Night Nine Starts NOW. Send your PMs ASAP

Edited by Nintendohnut

I'm afraid I'm out now until tomorrow evening. I won't be able to coordinate all the targets, PMs and a write up properly before then I'm afraid. Really sorry guys, would have gotten it started sooner but was waiting for a couple of targets.

Will get it done as soon as I'm back though. I'll make sure the day phase is worth the wait though :)

Night 9 is OVER.

A lot of strange events happened tonight. Several of the players stayed in their offices all night, although they were all for different reasons. Two figures lurked around the doors of offices, and two more let themselves in.

7 Players Remain.

EEVILMURRAY

Fierce_LiNk

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

mr-paul

Tales

The Peeps

Rez

Dazz

Rummy

Jonnas

Cube

Maddog

Sprout

Eenuh

Diageo

Rummy

Ellmeister

Dannyboy

Yvonne

The_Arbitor

Esequiel

Majority is 4.

Day Ten Starts NOW.

Right, rather selfishly, I jailkept myself with the item that herojan gave me. There was no kill so perhaps it was the right decision, but because of this there is no distribution of info from my power.

Also, I got another item, so thanks :)

Actually I am being hasty, using yesterday's info. Should see where everyone went first. Remove Vote

You know, if you had actually lynched someone yesterday you'd at least have an idea of who is mafia today.

I targetted tales for boost.

Vote: Flink.

I roleblocked EEVIL using the item Herojan gave me.

I strongly suspect that there was no kill simply because the last mafioso didn't use a kill power. Too risky at this time and we obviously have no real idea, only suspicions. However, I could be wrong and it could be because I roleblocked EEVIL :p who knows.

I roleblocked EEVIL using the item Herojan gave me.

I strongly suspect that there was no kill simply because the last mafioso didn't use a kill power. Too risky at this time and we obviously have no real idea, only suspicions. However, I could be wrong and it could be because I roleblocked EEVIL :p who knows.

Oooh it was you who worked your ring magic on me.

Using a power last night was going to be rare for me, since apparently from my wound which the man with the golden gun gave me for quoting PM's (but gave Tales a free pass) had wounded me into a 50% chance of my gadget working.

Which I'm kinda glad it didn't work, otherwise you would've wasted that for me.

Heroic -> mr-paul

mr-paul -> Protects self

Peeps -> Nothing

Jayseven -> Tales

Eevil -> Roleblocked

Tales -> ?

Flink -> ?

Heroic -> mr-paul

mr-paul -> Protects self

Peeps -> Nothing

Jayseven -> Tales

Eevil -> Roleblocked

Tales -> ?

Flink -> ?

Peeps did do something, he screwed me over!

Which I'm kinda glad it didn't work, otherwise you would've wasted that for me.

You found out it wouldn't have worked despite getting roleblocked? Surely by being roleblocked you wouldn't have even had the opportunity to use anything at all.

Also Nintendohnut said nothing in the thread about a 50% chance. Jayseven can you corroborate this?

Oh and while I'm here... Flink, I'll have some lovely protection again tonight please ;)

I don't want to die in all 3 games :(

I have not been so confused in a mafia game since the pokémafia where me and Peeps were goodies and couldn't decide whether to lynch Tales, Dohnut or Danny. In the end we went for the wrong one (even though they'd technically won cos Danny was a bloody traitor.)

What's your characters again, Jay and Flink?

We need Tales to say if he has been boosted or not. And we never got the role clarification from Flink.

And this 50% stuff sounds weird, considering Jay had the same punishment.

I think there are two left now. If there is only one he is doing really well. I just cannot decide properly. The only one I trust is mr-paul.

I am Tiger Tanaka.

Both peeps and mr-paul received an item? How does that work?

And no, I have no mention of any 50%-ings. Shady.

Also Nintendohnut said nothing in the thread about a 50% chance. Jayseven can you corroborate this?

This was in a PM sent, as another part of my punishment.

So Eevil targeted Esequiel yesterday and Esequiel died. He got roleblocked today and no one died... That is so incriminating it is unreal but I keep going back to flink/jay.