NEurope
Jonnas

Gentlemen's Mafia III - The Court of Miracles

Ah good, the phase isn't over yet. In response to @Diageo upon reflection my PM does not explicitly say I physically reached ReZourceman so I guess seeing as I didn't find him in person, there was nothing for you to protect against and nothing to stop myself.

Vote Standings

ReZourceman (8): Magnus Peterson, The Peeps, Sméagol, Animal, Sheikah, Eenuh, Jimbob, Zell

Majority is 9

Ah good, the phase isn't over yet. In response to @Diageo upon reflection my PM does not explicitly say I physically reached ReZourceman so I guess seeing as I didn't find him in person, there was nothing for you to protect against and nothing to stop myself.

Glad we could get that sorted. How do you interact with your targets then?

It depends on the character/flavour of the situation. Sometimes it'll be a conversation, sometimes I'll just overhear something and sometimes I just go to their room or something :p

Depending on when the day will end, I should clarify something about my power so that we may use it to its full potential from now on: I have to pick a target in advance during the day phase, and I then analyse all posts my target makes from I sent my PM till the day phase ends. Yesterday I was lucky enough that ReZourceman only made one post, hence it was easy to pinpoint what he was lying about. While it may be difficult to pull off, in order to attempt to maximise my effectiveness I suggest we pick someone near of each day phase to post something for me to analyse. I believe that approach is most likely to give us beneficial results.

If nobody has anything to add, I'll place that final vote if that's ok?

Oh and so my target list is up to date, I targeted Zell.

I will hammer by 6pm.

This sounds urgently sexual. Was it meant to?

Left that out on purpose :p

This sounds sexual too, Heroic! :p

Why are we waiting? I'm convinced ReZ is mafia and he's done nothing to even defend himself and he thanked Dannyboy's post when he accused him of being mafia.

In all seriousness though, what are we waiting for? I don't know if I've missed something...

This sounds urgently sexual. Was it meant to?

Lol, rushing to post whilst at work!

Well...one vote left. I said I would place it by this morning, Zell pending, and so I shall.

Vote:ReZourceman

There will be but doth one sweet sweet victory coming out of my death. That my beautiful mafia/good allies grow stronger with my death.

Consume me beautiful darkness, let my do more good as a corpse than as this shadow of a living creature.

I was hoping to hear from the two day silent Marcamillian..

also Eenuh's post made me paranoid that she's mafia and wanted to get her distancing vote in before the hammer as theres a lynch bomb [/really overly paranoid rambling]

Vote Standings

ReZourceman (9): Magnus Peterson, The Peeps, Sméagol, Animal, Sheikah, Eenuh, Jimbob, Zell, Rummy

Majority is 9

---------------------

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

"ReZ Horseman, thy words reveal your true nature, and your silence doth confirms it! We demand thy head!"

"...Very well, let me tell you my story.

Not too long ago, I was abandoned by a man I doth respected above all. He was a righteous, honourable gentleman, and I could do naught-th but to see him leave to fight for his beliefs.

I was not one to stand still, therefore I followed him. My journeys, though brief, were quite fulfilling. I stopped briefly in the French town of Ennie, where I met a kind girl named Claire who provided me with a Provisional Donkey for my travels, allowing me to find and reach this dreaded Court.

And once I arrive, what do I find? You monsters killed my master for standing for what he believed in! How dareth thee doth that to m-"

"Excuse me, did you say Ennie?" interrupted Jonas

"Why yes, I did. Pleasant place, despite all of the-"

"My sources tell me of an angry mob that has been marching from Ennie in this direction for the past week. They are demanding the head of 'The Beast'."

"Oh dear, are they still on about that? How persistent!"

"Persistent, indeed, but they say that a five day journey goes as fast as 2 minutes if you sing all the way through."

*Knock* *Knock*

"Speak of the devil, our guests are here! Gentlemen, deliver ReZ Horseman to the crowd outside!"

Snorwell still attempted to fight back, but it was no match for the combined strength of nine villains. He was thrown outside, where the mob did short work of the bear.

Some say they also sang all the way back home. What a curious bunch.

Gentleman.jpg

ReZ is dead. He was Snorwell, the Albino Bear. He was Good.

---------------

Remaining Players

@Animal

@Dannyboy-the-Dane

@Diageo

@DuD

@Eenuh

@heroicjanitor

@Jimbob

@Jon Dedede

@Magnus Peterson

@Marcamillian

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@Sméagol

@Sprout

@The Peeps

@Zell

There are 16 remaining players (majority is 9)

Night 6 starts now.

Send your PMs

(Apologies for this huge delay. I've had a few hectic days)

Night 6 is Over

-----------------------------

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

"Excuse me sir, do you have any pens or other writing materials?"

"But of course! Here you go."

"As for me, sir, I was looking for ingredients with which to cook tonight."

"Consider me a butcher, fishmonger and grocery store all in one!"

"I was looking to catch fairies with empty bottles..."

"I apologize, but empty bottles are rare, and a luxury I cannot provide. Here is a free teapot for your trouble!"

"What about your return policy? I have a dead parrot I would like to return..."

"A common mistake. You must be looking for the pet store across that street. I do not deal in faulty material, I'll have you know."

Another night, another opportunity for business! Truth be told, when he originally entered The Court to sell his goods, the merchant Franklin Jones thought he would be in peril, amidst so many villains. However, merchants seem to exist beyond good and evil.

But now, another customer.

"Excuse me, do you have knives and other blades?"

"An excellent variety, for whatever need you have!"

"Hmm... Do you deal in other types of weapons?"

"Most certainly. Here, take a look. Whatever manner it is you wish to fight or kill, I can provide for the materials."

"I would like to take them all... and I would test some of them first."

"Pleasure to do business with you! But how do you plan on testing these..."

"..."

"...Oh"

DuD is dead. He was the Merchant, Franklin Jones. Though not a member of the Court, he was Evil in practice.

-------------------------

"I must reach him. And nobody else must.

Despite everything, I was stopped. A brute, assaulting me.

Did I get a taste of my own medicine?

Diageo"

-------------------------

Remaining Players

Animal

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

Eenuh

heroicjanitor

Jimbob

Jon Dedede

Magnus Peterson

Marcamillian

Rummy

Sheikah

Sméagol

Sprout

The Peeps

Zell

There are 15 remaining players (majority is 8)

Day 7 starts now

I'm gonna carry on rolling with my wild hunches here, and simply Vote:The Peeps.

Is that hunch based on anything in particular? (just asking)

Investigated Sir Rummington last night, all i found out was his name. He is known simply as Isaac Gavin. That is all i received last night.

Is that hunch based on anything in particular? (just asking)

Nope, just what I'd said before when he asked if ReZ got through an earlier night ok. Peeps and ReZ were my suspicions since day 2, and I called ReZ rightly at least, so I might as well follow the other one.

Investigated Sir Rummington last night, all i found out was his name. He is known simply as Isaac Gavin. That is all i received last night.

This I have previously stated.

This I have previously stated.

Indeed, just putting my info out before someone pops up and asks what i did last night.

The brute appears to be some sort of jailkeeeper, as I was also stopped by him.

I'm gonna carry on rolling with my wild hunches here, and simply Vote:The Peeps.

I've given a full reveal and you still find me suspicious because of one post I made with a question for ReZ? This is ridiculous. I was even the second person to vote for him!

I've somehow been branded as a suspicious person for no damn reason and it's getting to me now. I've been roleblocked the last four nights (last night I was attacked by some kind of animal beast) and I've seriously lost the will to play now. If anyone cares I'd suggest hunting down the last person to roleblock me (assuming it's Animal?) as this has come after I've fully revealed myself and have proven to be an info gatherer.

Don't expect anything else from me this phase.

Not sure if actual tantrum or using it as an excuse so Dannyboy won't be able to lie detect him.

My target would have been Dannyboy last night.

Last night I went to roleblock Dedede since he's been pretty quiet. Instead of reaching him he kept disappearing as I got closer, as if he was forming illusions. I don't really see why any townie would have protected him above certain other people if I'm being honest.

It does seem likely that Diageo was jailkept/protected because of the writeup (he got a taste of his own medicine) so that's 2 protectors accounted for as not protecting Dedede. What say you Dedede?

I've given a full reveal and you still find me suspicious because of one post I made with a question for ReZ? This is ridiculous. I was even the second person to vote for him!

I've somehow been branded as a suspicious person for no damn reason and it's getting to me now. I've been roleblocked the last four nights (last night I was attacked by some kind of animal beast) and I've seriously lost the will to play now. If anyone cares I'd suggest hunting down the last person to roleblock me (assuming it's Animal?) as this has come after I've fully revealed myself and have proven to be an info gatherer.

Full reveal? I don't recall that. Partial maybe, but if you can point me in the direction of this full reveal then I'd be happy to peruse it. In fact, you specifically did not answer my question yesterday, directed right at you!

What was it that both you and Diageo claim to have tried/done to ReZ on N2?

*I* have given a full reveal. I don't think anyone has given anything equal or better than me. Feel free to correct me, of course.

Last night I went to roleblock Dedede since he's been pretty quiet. Instead of reaching him he kept disappearing as I got closer, as if he was forming illusions. I don't really see why any townie would have protected him above certain other people if I'm being honest.

It does seem likely that Diageo was jailkept/protected because of the writeup (he got a taste of his own medicine) so that's 2 protectors accounted for as not protecting Dedede. What say you Dedede?

Why would you roleblock him? Over other townies? He's revealed bits about his targets often enough, and that's why I protected him. The day Marcamillian was a sole lead on my lynch and he found a hangmans noose on him(later confirmed by Marcamillian, who has lied/decieved a few times); I rather feel he is working in the interest of the court. I could be mistaken, but I made my choice.

You're really not helping your case here. As Diageo mentions, it's a classic mafia tantrum.

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane It's more general info, I'm not claiming power cop.

He could be genuine, but that's the kind of description that would give a Mafioso leeway.

Anyway how come you didn't protect Danny?