NEurope
Jonnas

Gentlemen's Mafia III - The Court of Miracles

Being roleblocked a lot is somehow a suspicion? What a brilliant mafia game-plan that is, getting roleblocked most nights. I've got this game in the bag guys, vote for me.

No one has contested it so far. If I were lying about it, either roleblockers or roleblocked players would've come forward.

If you were lying then the roleblocker hivemind would know? :p That's a couple of non sequiturs in the last few posts and usually the one not making sense is mafia. I agree Peeps is more suspicious than Diageo so vote: Peeps

Vote Standings

The Peeps (2): Diageo, Heroicjanitor

Diageo (6): Rummy, The Peeps, Magnus Peterson, Zell, Sheikah, Eenuh

Majority is 8

Day 8 is now over

-----------------

"The day must come to an end"

"What? Why?"

"Roughly more then 48 hours have passed, you see. If this game is to move forward, we must be swift."

"...Do you not count? Those were 60 hours, not 48."

"Shush, Diageo. Just be sure to have your target by the next 24 hours."

"Or do you mean 36?"

"Quiet!"

-----------------

Remaining Players

@Dannyboy-the-Dane

@Diageo

@Eenuh

@heroicjanitor

@Jimbob

@Jon Dedede

@Magnus Peterson

@Marcamillian[/url]

@Rummy

@Sheikah

@Sméagol

@Sprout

@The Peeps

@Zell

There are 14 remaining players (majority is 8)

Night 8 starts now.

Send your PMs

Night 8 is Over

-----------------------------

"See? More than 36 hours. What did I tell you?"

"Hehehe...

Did I...? Did he...?

Oh, the irony! This is too much!

Hahaha!

Marcamillian"

-------------------------

Remaining Players

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

Eenuh

heroicjanitor

Jimbob

Jon Dedede

Magnus Peterson

Marcamillian

Rummy

Sheikah

Sméagol

Sprout

The Peeps

Zell

There are 14 remaining players (majority is 8)

Day 9 starts now

No death? Well, that's good news, at least.

First of all I shall once again apologise for my absence lately. I more or less missed the last day phase - or at least the important part of it. Having read over the previous day, though, I would have put a vote on Diageo had I been in time. The way he argues is very emphatic, which to me suggests he's a mafioso trying to push the balance of votes onto his immediate rival. I also got a clearer impression of the nature of Zell's power, which has lead to me to conclude that The Peeps is likely neutral and Diageo likely mafia.

Also, Diageo was only 81% truthful since we started questioning him (the exact time being 10:48 PM, GMT +1 on the 10th of July).

Vote: Diageo

I would suggest we also take note of the fact that heroicjanitor was the only one to vote for The Peeps at the end of the day. Nothing incriminating per se, but noteworthy, I find.

In other news, there are a few things I would like to have cleared up:

1) Zell checks people's invitations (i.e. alignment investigator), but in my notes I also have @Sméagol down as a document investigator. Wherein lies the difference between these two paper pushers?

2) If we accept that The Peeps is the thief, who did what exactly on night 2?

Grrr, I have been roleblocked by a gentleman throwing something in my eyes and blinding me. I could not follow my target because of this (and no I am not a killer who got blocked). =(

Night 2 was when I targeted ReZ. There was nothing in my PM about him being protected but I failed to get anything from him anyway. From my point of view there's no indication of him being protected.

I tried to protect Zell last night, nobody tried to interfere. Wish I'd gone for Eenuh again!

I'm still on Diageo - Vote:Diageo

Night 2 was when I targeted ReZ. There was nothing in my PM about him being protected but I failed to get anything from him anyway. From my point of view there's no indication of him being protected.

But that was the night someone stole from Sheikah, no? At that point Marcamillian claimed to be the thief, but that later appeared to have been a lie, yet we don't seem to have ever cleared that up.

I roleblocked Eenuh last night and there was no kill. Unless we can find out who else has roleblocked who, I'd say it's a pretty good lead.

Grrr, I have been roleblocked by a gentleman throwing something in my eyes and blinding me. I could not follow my target because of this (and no I am not a killer who got blocked). =(

Just saw this and ca'maan...this is me! I thought it had been said quite a few times now that this is my method.

Sorry, didn't know that was you. And no I am not the killer, I tried to track Diageo to see who he would target.

Also, we don't know if the mafia even sent in a target or not. So they might have been blocked or they did not take any action.

I've not targeted Sheikah at all this game so it wasn't me :wtf:

What was stolen from Sheikah?

Can I ask Peeps, who did you target on Night 1?

(probs already said tbh I'm not gonna trawl thread for it though)

I was successful last night. Nothing else to report, unless people have questions for me.

I have not targeted Sheikah at all this game, for what it is worth. I aint no thief, neither.

Sprout was my target on night 1 and yes it has already been said :p

I received his information on Zell.

I've not targeted Sheikah at all this game so it wasn't me :wtf:

What was stolen from Sheikah?

It appears my notes were inadequate; Marcamillian only claimed he tried to steal from Sheikah, but that Sheikah had nothing to be stolen. In retrospect, this would appear to be a convenient lie to cover the fact he wasn't the thief after all. It still leaves us with some questions unanswered, though.

@Marcamillian, I hardly think there's any reason for townies to be mysterious and secretive at this point in the game, so would you mind terribly revealing your actual power and nightly actions now?

I ask the same of you, Peeps. In fact I ask it of everyone; there are still people we know preciously little about.

I think all my actions have been posted but I will post them again here.

Night 1: Sprout

Night 2: ReZourceman

Night 3: Marcamillian

Night 4: Roleblocked

Night 5: Roleblocked

Night 6: Roleblocked

Night 7: Flink

Night 8: Cube

On the three nights I was roleblocked, my attempted target was Animal.

So far I have one item out of the four I need.

Hm, I have you down as also having failed on night 2 and having been roleblocked on night 3. Have you changed your story?

Might just be a case of me getting the nights confused when I said I was roleblocked. Those actions are all accurate. I didn't steal anything off ReZ so it effectively was a failed night.

Anyone wish to come forward regarding targetting myself?. I was approached by someone asking to see my invite to the Court of Miracles.

As for anything else, nothing more to share for now.

@Sméagol, I still would like clarification on your role, particularly as compared to Zell's.

I agree, Rummy, this will likely be our downfall. Even if the active of us do succeed in uncovering the remaining mafiosos, getting a majority is going to be hard.

We definitely need to hear from everyone soon. Or if people aren't willing to give any info (bit suspicious at this point, surely?) they can at least stick a vote down.