NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Gamespot gave zelda a 8.8

Lol, as ever Dante flys in with the knowledge that counts, in this case photographic proof that 'Jeff' is a retard!

As ever Dante flies to GAF gets an appropriate nugget of information and shares it with the N-Europe masses.

Step back and realise you are getting passionate about a review of a video game. It really doesn't matter. 8.8 isn't even that bad, and not everyone has a lusting for Zelda like some of you. Just walk on by and accept it whether you like it or not.

Jeff wrote the flipping review. Keep swinging that remote, tubby, it's gonna take a lot more than that.

As ever Dante flies to GAF gets an appropriate nugget of information and shares it with the N-Europe masses.

untitled--1.gif

Hehe, love Peter Kay. Did anyone watch the piano thing he did on Parkinson last week?

Games are Fun, it's a forum/site that has lots of cool members from the gaming industry and typically has the first leaks and news thanks to it's dedicated user base.

Unfortunately it's a pain in the arse to join because they hate fanboys.

It's not his fault. Everyone playing a Wii looks a bit like a retard.

rayman_photo_wii_redimensionar.jpg

See the thread hasn't changed, meh.

I really doubt it ever will.

-.- Well, atleast this thread gave me some names to write in my death note if I ever get one..

Yes im talking about forum members, not reviewers

So what? A game that the majority of us have never played got 8.8.

Bearing in mind that this guy gave Diddy Kong Racing 6.6, PD Zero 9.0 and a Tony Hawk's game 10, this review isn't anything to go on.

Zell told me about tony hawks getting 10 from him the other day...i was in shock...

Posting in a NON Legendary thread.

I expected at least 1000 replies.

Anyway, 8.8 is just an attention seeking score.

4 years of production and this being the defintive Zelda title.

Yeah, 8.8

Anyway, Gamespot have been stupid with their reviews, i dont take them seriously.

I find it fucking hilarious. Nintendo fanboys are worse than Sony fanboys. These past few days confirm this.

I'm on the fence, personally. Although it's fairly "low" for a Zelda game, I always thought the 8/10 or 9/10 mark was what it'd end up with, based on the control system. The game was designed for the GameCube controller, not the Wii controller.

And just for the record, I don't associate myself as a fan of any particular system. I used to love Nintendo, now I just like them.

I find it fucking hilarious. Nintendo fanboys are worse than Sony fanboys. These past few days confirm this.

I'm on the fence, personally. Although it's fairly "low" for a Zelda game, I always thought the 8/10 or 9/10 mark was what it'd end up with, based on the control system. The game was designed for the GameCube controller, not the Wii controller.

And just for the record, I don't associate myself as a fan of any particular system. I used to love Nintendo, now I just like them.

the review of zelda only appeared yesterday(assuming you are talking about zelda).This is a nintendo site so of course there will be fanboys.8.8 is a disgrace of a score for a game in dev for 4 years and with so much hype surronding it.it is clearly attension seaking and stupid.Gamespot has lost nintendo fans probably forever.and don't tell me if another 0.2 was added it wouln't make a difference because it bloody does.

8.8 suggests that it is NOT a classic game that will be remembered for it's brilliance

only games above 9 can clame this

the review of zelda only appeared yesterday(assuming you are talking about zelda).This is a nintendo site so of course there will be fanboys.8.8 is a disgrace of a score for a game in dev for 4 years and with so much hype surronding it.it is clearly attension seaking and stupid.Gamespot has lost nintendo fans probably forever.and don't tell me if another 0.2 was added it wouln't make a difference because it bloody does.

8.8 suggests that it is NOT a classic game that will be remembered for it's brilliance

only games above 9 can clame this

Very well said.

rankinsgn7.png

... I think i'll just wait out for the GC version and see how that fares before getting the Wii version. NOTE: List above is based on "10 reviews" criteria and is subject to change.

... I think i'll just wait out for the GC version and see how that fares before getting the Wii version.

You are indeed unique. Do you keep track of all world statistics?

Just a quick question in reference to Solitanzes post above, is it possible for the games average to increase if for the last 9 reviews before it reaches 20 if the reviews are upwards of 9.5 onwards, or does it continually need to get 10 [100%] in order to just keep the game on 95.7%?

... I think i'll just wait out for the GC version and see how that fares before getting the Wii version.

zeldaskillet.gif

^^haha love it

Really solitanze are you going to wait for the gamecube release because it scored an average .2 lower than resi evil 4.Are you trying to piss me off?Damn it man it is not a life or death situation.it is only £40/60euro.You either will like the game or not.that;s life

Sign in to follow this