NEurope
Shorty

The Official N-E Quiz. Forum prizes to be won! (round 11 complete)

Sorry about what happened earlier today, that's what I get for being an idiot. Shouldn't I be on minus points now though?

The scores for round 8 has still to be included.Might be discussing the whole bonus question thing in the background and when they get an answer update.

Or they're just going to do it when they feel like it.

The scores for round 8 has still to be included.Might be discussing the whole bonus question thing in the background and when they get an answer update.

Or they're just going to do it when they feel like it.

Basically I can't be arsed at the moment.

Damn missed an easy round. I smell something fishy, what's been goin on in these last 3 threads..;|

New idea: harder pictures will get double points. I'll decide which were hard and which weren't when the round is over (read: I'm too lazy to do it now). So there's an incentive to go for the harder ones. Anyway, bed, laters.

28) Samus Aran

EDIT - Damn wish I knew the hard picture rule thingy before I answered.Dammit not fair for the fast people...

I guess the harder ones are the ones with big black dots covering their heads?

I don't think we will.He said 25 points up for grabs,and theres 30 pictures with 5 being covered which makes 25 pictures to be answered.

13 looks so familiar, but I can't remember where form. I'll go with

13. Callum Keith Rennie

Nah, just to clarify that the black dots aren't part of this. I made it for the Fresher's pub quiz I'm doing and they're a few professors which no one would get. Anyway, on witht eh show!

6. Che Guevara

And, you know, it's not really fair to decide which ones are hard after people have answered some questions.