NEurope
Aimless

Fierce_KiNk

I hate my nose. It makes me look stupid in photos, and I don't like it. I would make it smaller, and kink-free.

[...]

t hasn't even got a cool story behind it.

Flinky needs help. Please. For just £2 a month... no, wait, we're not doing that yet.

How did Flink get his kink? Post your suggestions below! Who knows, if they're good enough the man himself might adopt it as the official story.

Imaginary bonus points will be awarded to tales that involve the following: dragon slaying, damsel saving, swashbuckling, rocket riding, bullet dodging, general heroism and mild peril.

Imaginary frowning points will be awarded for anything that: suggests any character flaws that are not endearing, involves gratuitous phallic imagery, mentions 'cake' and 'lie' in the same sentence, or points out that 'Fierce' is something of a misnomer.

Flinky needs help. Please. For just £2 a month... no, wait, we're not doing that yet.

How did Flink get his kink? Post your suggestions below! Who knows, if they're good enough the man himself might adopt it as the official story.

Imaginary bonus points will be awarded to tales that involve the following: dragon slaying, damsel saving, swashbuckling, rocket riding, bullet dodging, general heroism and mild peril.

Imaginary frowning points will be awarded for anything that: suggests any character flaws that are not endearing, involves gratuitous phallic imagery, mentions 'cake' and 'lie' in the same sentence, or points out that 'Fierce' is something of a misnomer.

Flinky did this all in one day: dragon slaying, damsel saving, swashbuckling, rocket riding, bullet dodging, general heroism and mild peril. And then he got hit in the face with a cake, this caused the kink. This story was not a lie

Do i win~?

Haha, well played, he who Aims Less than...I dunno.

DomjB&Q: No, do eet again.

It was a cold winter's day. A muscle bound muslim was walking through the streets of Newport. His rugged long hair swayed enticingly in the wind. The smell of sheep and ale filled the air.

Suddenly he heard a voice. It was a female's voice. High pitched and frightened, it yelled for help. At once the brave man jumped into action. His muscular legs carried him at lightning speeds towards the source of the distress call. He turned into an alley and saw the damsell in distress. She was laying on the floor being beaten by six samurai ninja pirates. SAMURAI NINJA PIRATES WITH GUNS!!!

Without a second thought for his own wellbeing, the brave welshman charged at the nearest villain, sending him flying across the alley. The other villains drew their UZI 9mm's and started firing at the man. Using a copyrighted Matrix style move he managed to dodge the bullets. However one of the bullets skimmed the man's nose giving it a sexy kink. This angered the man. He continued to dodge speeding projectiles until the villains' ammunition had run out. Then with a series of roundhouse and tornado kicks he managed to disarm them all. Then using his self-taught, kick-ass kung-fu moves he beat them all into submission before they could say, "it sticks like you."

With the men laying unconscious on the floor the hero help the young, beautiful lady to her feet.

"Thank you so much. You stopped them from raping me. You are my hero, but what is you're name?" the lady asked admiringly.

"Mian Allah Rassi Mohammed Din Muzhar Jamal Rasool." The man answered, and with a wink added, "But you can call me FliNk."

Dude, hahahahahahaa. The attention to detail is outstanding.

I think I have a stalker. o_O

Simple: he's my son. Simple genetics explain the size of the nose and he got the kink from the sparring matches we had before the time anomaly.

Too many years of headbutting babies taking its toll would work in a date situation, I think.

Living in Newport may cause nose depression due to forces hitting it during weekend drinking sessions.