NEurope
Guest Maase

Are you homophobic/racist?

Geez, not even a minute to answer, that's rare :S

Gays = Generally, no. I don't care about their sexual oriantation but the ones who take up the stereotypical 'gay bitch' role and constantly bitch about everyone. Those people, i fucking hate.

Racist? = Its kinda funny to take the piss out of black people, but i honestly only mean it in a comedic way, i've had alot of black friends over the years. I'm not fond of people from Kazakstan... but thats only due to my work :p. Weirdly, i'm mostly against my own heritage. I honestly don't like the traditions and practises of Iran hense my completely Western/Athiest way of life.

Gays = Generally, no. I don't care about their sexual oriantation but the ones who take up the stereotypical 'gay bitch' role and constantly bitch about everyone. Those people, i fucking hate.

QFT. Whether it's that sort of person or bitchy girls, they've just got a bad attitude. And you've even got to be careful how you insult them back because there's going to be at least one dick to take you for a homophobe.

But I most despise "casual racism". People that would say they aren't racist but actually are. My entire family has been guilty of this on at least one occasion. Whether it's randomly using terms like "pakkies" or "gypos", or if my father is driving, and he sees an asian driver, he'd wait for someting to complain about just for an excuse to say "probably shouldn't even be driving anyway".

It's not extreme, but because they genuinely feel that they're being perfectly innocent, I loathe it more than most things in life.

I'm the same. I have no problem with gays, only those who flaunt it and bitch and moan about everything. That's not me hating them for their sexual preference though, thats me hating them for being idiots. I'd hate a straight person for exactly the same thing.

The same applies with race. I'm not fond of black people, i have to admit. I dont like their attitudes alot o the time, all this rap music and talking smack, or whatever the hell it is that they do to intimidate and bully others. Again, its the actions i dont like, not the fact that they are black. I'd hate a white person for exactly the same thing, black people are just more prone to do it.

Yes. Fucking queer niggers.

1_Asses.jpg

seriously not even going to justify this thread with an answer from me. :blank: i've just been waiting for an opportunity to use that image... didnt have to wait long >__>

Okay, my turn.

Not racist, but homophobic.

ok. the topic itself was bad enough (just a seemingly random question that could only really cause arguments *cough*flame*cough*) but seriously dude, if youre going to make comments like that at least back them up with some kind of explanation or hey - i dont know - how about an argument to justify such a huge prejudice?

Seeing as I'm gay myself, no I'm not homophobic. But I agree with most people on here saying they hate the ones who flaunt it and act like total ass holes.

Same with racism really, I have no problem with different races, but the ones who go around using there race as an excuse to cause trouble or make a big deal out of it I can't stand.

Oh and then there are the the ones who demand benefits/housing just because they are immigrants and have no money......ARGHHH. And what really pisses me off is they get it aswell.... =_=

Seriously, where are the mods? Considering both the mix of races on this forum and the large gay population, how is this thread going to end well?

It will only inspire conflict not discussion as, quite frankly, both of thos attributes are totally unacceptable in modern society.

LOCK NOW PLEASE.

Those god damn nigger Jew lebians!

what the hell is your problem? you complain about being called a homophobe in one thread then come straight over here and post that utter verbal wank.

what the fuck is wrong with this forum where did all the normal people go?!

Both are unacceptable on this forum (and in my house too) so there's little point in discussing it, and it was spammy from the get-go.

Seriously, where are the mods? Considering both the mix of races on this forum and the large gay population, how is this thread going to end well?

It will only inspire conflict not discussion as, quite frankly, both of thos attributes are totally unacceptable in modern society.

LOCK NOW PLEASE.

I concur. To even openly admit to it. Hell in fact, the rules outline that it won't be accepted. Expect infractions.

If you don't like it (non straight white average height, shape and build, males) then sod off.

Oh and for the little stupid irony. The person in your avatar is a proud homosexual.