NEurope
Cube

Drive Club

You could actually get online with BF4 though and play round after round, plus there's a shit ton more stuff going on in battlefield than 12 cars going round a track.

Cant say I have much sympathy for them. This game was delayed more than once yet its still a mess.

They're doing everything they can. Do you think this is how their game wanted to be released?

I feel sorry for anyone who spends years of their life on a project for something unforeseen to completely ruin that. It's not like they didn't have a beta.

And actually, this game isn't a mess. It's pretty fucking good despite massive technical issues. But those technical issues are going to get sorted, hopefully sooner rather than later. And when they are, it'll be a great game - even if the ADHD riddled gamer community has moved on by that point.

I cannot believe they have delayed the Plus version indefinitely....a big selling point of the original PS4 release and it's not happened (granted Xbox had plenty of those). I just think it's a joke all these weeks in and they've had to take these steps. What the hell would have done if the number of people who had picked it up was any higher? I mean it's a first party exclusive...it's kind of laughable that this has carried on for so long and resulted in the these measures. I hope they get it sorted but as a true killer app big selling game I think this is kind of done and dead already.

I don't understand your disbelief. As Daft said, they didn't forecast these issues when they announced the free version, but they need to be dealt with now they've arisen. If it's broken, what would they achieve by releasing a nerfed PS+ edition?

It's really that simple.

Also, why is Liger still a member? He has zero interest in this game and yet feels compelled to add nothing to the thread, or any other 'Other Consoles' discussions. I'm not angry, just bemused.

I think people think the ps plus version is the full game. Which is why they are all so outraged they don't have it.

The faceoffs are a bit broken on occasion. I've come up with ones where I have to beat an average speed of "1054 mph".

The faceoffs are a bit broken on occasion. I've come up with ones where I have to beat an average speed of "1054 mph".

That was fixed in patch 1.05 and 1.06 came out today.

That sucks for people wanting to try it before you buy. But, if this gives Sony the chance to get the issues completely ironed out then that's cool.

I can see the PS+ edition coming with the weather pack either later this month or beginning of next.

Starting to lose interest in this game now. Every time I try to play online just gives me problems.

Sorry but it's a joke and evo should be called out for it.

Sorry but it's a joke and evo should be called out for it.

It is and they have.

Now they're working on fixing the problems.

Nothing left to say.

Yeah, i've had a few issues with the face-offs. Had one with an average speed of over 1,000mph, which certainly isn't possible with any car. And of course the counter to that are the drift scores, which are usually never higher than 1 or 2.

Anyone on BT infinity playing this, I was playing yesterday on my girlfriends WiFi, talk talk and was connecting to loads of races, now back home I'm getting the usual problems where I can't get into any race. Anyone else get the same issues with infinity?

Game news update.

The team at Evolution continues to work diligently to resolve all of the server issues. We know you have all been extremely patient and understandably frustrated during DRIVECLUB’s launch, and to show our appreciation for the support during this challenging time, we will be offering the premium DLC packs for November (25th November-SCEA/26th November-SCEE/27th November-SCEJ) free to those who purchased the full game.

These premium DLC packs – The Ignition Expansion Pack and Photo-Finish Tour Pack along with two livery packs – will give you a total of five new cars, 22 new tour events, 10 new trophies and 10 new livery items to play with online and offline.

The Season Pass will be extended to include four extra packs in July 2015 to ensure players who purchased the pass get everything that was promised. So on top of the free DLC in November, the Season Pass will still include 38 cars, 176 tour events and 80 unique liveries.

On Tuesday we will also be releasing our next game update which includes our first round of player requested feature updates.

In addition to Photo Mode, which will allow you to share your most thrilling moments with your friends, we will be adding:

• Improved multiplayer collision physics to reduce frustrating spin-outs

• Adjustments to soften the corner cutting penalty system

• Options in the club menu to view everything your club has unlocked

• A fix to allow all club owners to update their club badges

This update also includes the first new tracks, which we announced back in September as part of our plans to keep supporting and expanding the game as you play. These include the following free new tracks for online and offline play (also playable in reverse):

• India – Yedepalli

• Scotland – Wester Ross

• Chile – Los Pelambres

That's all pretty cool. Although I did shudder at the new Tour events seeing as I'm not even halfway through - I prefer simple racing, but still nice it's all free. :)

Downloading patch right now.

Game Update 1.07:

* Adds Photo Mode to the game. You can enable Photo Mode during gameplay by pressing the right side of the Touch Pad and share your favourite pictures with the Share button.

* Adds three new tracks - all including reverse variants: Yedapalli in India, Los Pelambres in Chile and Wester Ross in Scotland.

* Adds support for the Renault DeZir DRIVECLUB™ Edition and BMW M5, 2013 to PlayStation®Store (available as free download to full game owners from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).

* Adds support for the Ignition Expansion Pack - which includes the Ignition Car Pack and Ignition Tour Pack - to PlayStation®Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).

The Ignition Car Pack includes 5 new cars:

W Motors Lykan Hypersport

Caterham SP/ 300.R

KTM X-Bow R

BMW M4

Renault Twin'Run Concept

The Ignition Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.

• Adds support for the Photo-Finish Tour Pack to PlayStation®Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).

The Photo-Finish Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.

• Adds support for two new livery packs to PlayStation®Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).

Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.

• Changes have be made to corner cutting, corner penalties & collision penalties for balancing purposes.

• Improves the Server Announcements functionality and implements a restyled screen.

• Adds the ability to manually trigger reset-to-track by pressing the left side of the Touch Pad.

• Adds the ability to view a Club's current unlocks (Vehicles, Paint Jobs, Club Badge Shapes and Accolade Stickers).

• Integrates Player and Club Cards into various option menus.

• Adds the option to hide and unhide the results screen in order to view the post-race cameras.

• Adds Newest Clubs to the list of potential recipients when sending a Club Challenge.

• Adds the ability to search for a Club by name when sending a Club Challenge.

• Plus a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.

Looking forward to getting this for Christmas, hopefully by then all the issues will have been fixed and you are all still playing it.

I'll still be playing it, havn't done so in a few weeks. But shall continue to play.

Looking forward to getting this for Christmas, hopefully by then all the issues will have been fixed and you are all still playing it.

I will be for sure, loving it and will be getting the season pass too.

A pretty good update, imo. New tracks, photo mode and the ability to reset your car on the track is awesome. I love the new tracks. :)

It's a very fun game. When everything is the way it should be, it's just going to be so awesome. Give me my weather update and nobody gets hurt.

Haha at "Wester Ross"! Game of Thrones reference!

Edited by somme

Is the game working as it should now? I stopped playing a few weeks ago. Sorted now?

Is the game working as it should now? I stopped playing a few weeks ago. Sorted now?

Online is stable, they are adding features to the game which is good. As Flinky said, bring on the weather update. The new tracks and features are impressive from what i've seen so far.

Online is stable, they are adding features to the game which is good. As Flinky said, bring on the weather update. The new tracks and features are impressive from what i've seen so far.

Stable for everyone but me @Cookyman will back me up!!

Messing around with photo mode, filterzzzzzzzzz

30lcapf.jpg

Well I've managed to set good times on the Canada and Chile race circuits, top 10. I even managed to top the global leaderboard on the Chile race circuit 3. If anyone fancies giving it a go.

Driveclub Chile Race Track 03 Hot Lap: