NEurope
Shorty

Report a Bug! [Read OP first]

Same thing is happening to me, just getting a white screen with a horizontal scroll bar at the bottom.

Windows 8.1, Firefox 34.0

So it seems safe to assume it's Firefox...

Can one of you that is having a problem try on a different browser please?

Well at least we got to the bottom of the cause. @Shorty is there any way to work around this that you know of?

To summarise: the animated header on the main page isn't working in Firefox.

That's basically what I was thinking anyway... Or replacing it with a static PNG

Thanks!

Just checked in the admin panel and looking at that people should be able to choose.

Tried looking on the vB site for help but its down.

Try these links to change:

Stretched - http://www.n-europe.com/forum/index.php?styleid=60

Non-stretched - http://www.n-europe.com/forum/index.php?styleid=59

Got links to other themes? Most namely the 'Mobile Phones' one? They reset my computer/profile at work, now I can't discreetly forum and might have to do actual work/sit around bored instead!!

EDIT: Nvm! Got it quite quickly with a few tries of numbers I thought I recalled - tis http://www.n-europe.com/forum/index.php?styleid=45

Is anyone else having problems viewing the main site?

Every time I try accessing the home page, either by my bookmarks or even Google I get this:

ne_zpsjcya2ihh.png

For the moment I've had to bookmark the forum directly. It's not happening to any other site I have in my bookmarks/or visit. So I don't know if clearing any caches or anything will help.

I hardly visit the front page, got the forums bookmarked. Just trying it now, seems ok for me at the moment.

If I search for reviews/features etc I can see them, but if I try clicking home when on those pages it gives me the above again.

Ah well, it's not as if it's been updated much recently.

Is anyone else having problems viewing the main site?

Every time I try accessing the home page, either by my bookmarks or even Google I get this:

ne_zpsjcya2ihh.png

For the moment I've had to bookmark the forum directly. It's not happening to any other site I have in my bookmarks/or visit. So I don't know if clearing any caches or anything will help.

Moved this into this thread where it's more likely to get spotted by @Shorty who knows more about this side of things than I do.

(statement is also true of many, many things)

I've been hosting a mafia game for a while in the playground, and it has come to my attention that I can't tag anybody. I mean, I can try, but they aren't warned, and it doesn't appear on their mentions list.

I think this has started with the forum downtime from Thursday-Friday (at least, I think it was working fine before then). Not sure if it's related, but the feature only started to fail since then.

Could it be something to do with my browser (using Firefox here), or is it just my account? Or something else?

I believe there is a problem if you try and tag too many people. Have you got an example post?

In the ace attorney mafia thread in the playground, the most recent post has me tag 9 people. If the problem is the amount of people, I can at least try to circumvent the issue with PMs for now.

Okay, since my mentions in that mafia game aren't working again, I just want to check if a single mention still works, @Cube.