NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

FIFA 15

Monday = N-E Club night

@Sexual Chocolate, @Hero\-of\-Time

6.30pm start as usual. Also if we finish early we could try a few games of Rocket League if you guys will be up for it.

Monday = N-E Club night

6.30pm start as usual. Also if we finish early we could try a few games of Rocket League if you guys will be up for it.

I've been intrigued. What are club nights? Sounds quite amusing. The latest fifa game I have is 10 so I might upgrade and join the fun.

I've been intrigued. What are club nights? Sounds quite amusing. The latest fifa game I have is 10 so I might upgrade and join the fun.

Club nights are when we get together online and play as a team against other teams using our own footballers. There are 10 divisions and you play 10 games, if you get enough points you can get promoted to the next division and if you get enough you win a trophy as well but if you don't get enough you get relegated so it's essentially a mini league against any number of teams. We do however have a limit of 6 players at a time so we don't have any player defenders or Goalkeepers. Unless you can prove you can play those positions I think we'd consider it.

Monday = N-E Club night

Emerald, please use the default assisted passing tonight, none of us can understand why you changed it.

Sold my FIFA 15 now ready for 16.

See you all at the end of August!

Emerald, please use the default assisted passing tonight, none of us can understand why you changed it.

Fine, MOM! :indeed:

EDIT: Welp, best decision I made today. 3 goals and 2 assists.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Fine, MOM! :indeed:

EDIT: Welp, best decision I made today. 3 goals and 2 assists.

Told you! Passing was much better plus your positioning for your goals was spot on.

@Emerald Emblem, @gmac @Rowan,

We played really well as a team last night, defensively we were incredibly solid. Division 3 next.

I need to start putting away my chances as only thing we were missing last night were a few more goals.

How many 1-0 wins did we get?

I got a weird glitch in my pro career, dunno whether it has anything to do with the server issues or not, but I continued my career and the the first accomplishment worthy thing I did re-unlocked all my accomplishments to date but thats not all, it happened again on a later play session, now my former CDM player when loaned to Wolves being at 73 is now just over half way done of the season and I'm at a 91 rating, really bizarre. Moving on though...

Monday = N-E Club night

6.30pm start as usual.

By the way, I've done some drop in games and I've hit rating 87 in the playmaker CAM position.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

No can do. I'm in Glasgow for the week for work. :(

No worries, your presence will be missed though.

It all started so well, we barely survived relegation by the end. Great bit of fun but next week you'll have to remind yourselves because I'll be away on holiday for the week.

It all started so well, we barely survived relegation by the end. Great bit of fun but next week you'll have to remind yourselves because I'll be away on holiday for the week.

We got promoted last night, 1 game left to get 1 point to win the title.

Can't be playing til 10.30 again, I was absolutely knackered this morning.

We got promoted last night, 1 game left to get 1 point to win the title.

Can't be playing til 10.30 again, I was absolutely knackered this morning.

Aww, I can't believe I missed it and i'll potentially miss the title win. I hope you can stick in league 2 when I get back.

N-E Club night is here again

@Hero\-of\-Time

I'll say at 7pm start as that is the time gmac & Rowan tend to join.

1 game remaining in Division 3 to win the title then onto Division 2 for the first time ever.

It'll be interesting.

I take it you're off work? You never post during the day. :D

Work shutdown this week.

Are you all getting Fifa 16? I never really got into 15 enough, but intend to hit the ground running with 16.

Anyhow, couple of queries:

If i buy an FUT pack does it only apply to me, or does every user on my PS4 get the pack?

If I pre order the Special Edition with the 40 Jumbo FUT packs do i get a hard copy of the game? I'm not interested if it's download only.

Ill be on FIFA 16 like a tramp on a bag of chips. I always trade in FIFA a few months before the new one so i get money back but now i feel like an addict withdrawing from crack lol.

Packs only apply to you.

You can buy the special edition in places like game, hard copy of the game and downloadable packs.

Monday = N-E Club night

7pm start since that's when people tend to show up.

A crazy night last night. first game 1-1, second game 2-2, third game 3-3 and then fourth game 3-3. The first 3 games we should have won but were royally screwed over by the AI. Both the defenders and keeper made shocking passes/saves and it cost us.

I can't believe I got an instant red card for that challenge I made early on in the game. Shocking call. :shakehead

Still, good banter as always. I was amazed on how well we played when there were 7 of us playing at the same time. Depending on how many people pick the game up, we may have to split up into 2 teams for FIFA 16, especially if Josh, Tom and Harvey want to continue playing with us.

I feel guilty for not taking part in Pro Clubs, because I really want to but there's so much other stuff that I'm playing and doing that I just can't dedicate any proper time to it atm.

Before going to Spain, I started a manager career in charge of Port Vale. It's a bit of a nostalgic-trip...I had Premier Manager (think it was 97) for the SEGA Megadrive when I was a kid. I chose to manage Port Vale, so I thought it would be fun to do the same thing again with FIFA and try to get them up the leagues. I want to bring Champions League football to The Vale! I was playing from about midnight to the early hours.

I'd already done manager mode for three seasons with Man Utd, of course. Came back from 2-0 down to win 4-2 to clinch the Champions League trophy.

Will get FIFA16 and join in with the Pro Clubs stuff again, because it was really fun. Maybe we should aim to get another league going, too?

Still, good banter as always. I was amazed on how well we played when there were 7 of us playing at the same time. Depending on how many people pick the game up, we may have to split up into 2 teams for FIFA 16, especially if Josh, Tom and Harvey want to continue playing with us.

Definitely, we'll have one team for those that only want to play once a week and one team for those that want to play 2-3 times a week.

Obviously we can jump between teams but one will be for the more serious players and the other for those who want to play every now and again.

Definitely, we'll have one team for those that only want to play once a week and one team for those that want to play 2-3 times a week.

Obviously we can jump between teams but one will be for the more serious players and the other for those who want to play every now and again.

I think that's a great idea.

N-Europe A and B?

I think that's a great idea.

N-Europe A and B?

I was thinking N-Europe United and N-Europe Town

Sign in to follow this