NEurope
Claire

I finally signed up....

One post too late. ;)

Besides, I'd never go for someone taken. That's bad style, dude.

Not really. It just tastes slightly different sometimes.

I wonder if we already scared "her" off. Surely Rez would be posting if it was a false account......right?

If it were Rez I would hope he would have came up with a much more elaborate introduction so it leads to believe that Claire is indeed genuine.

In that case; welcome. : )

I wonder if we already scared "her" off. Surely Rez would be posting if it was a false account......right?

But surely Claire would already know how crazy you lot are right?:wink:

Hello Claaaaaaaaire!

Are we going to get Claire Daily as well as ReZ Daily?

Well you're not even getting ReZ Daily at the moment. :P

Claire says she will take a photo with Mudkipz but not today because "My hair isn't down" I said put your hair down and she said "I need to straighten it". Anyway, I'm sure she'll (because I'll make her) pop on tonight and post in more threads.

P.S. the Prov Donk account on here is not me.

Claire says she will take a photo with Mudkipz but not today because "My hair isn't down" I said put your hair down and she said "I need to straighten it". Anyway, I'm sure she'll (because I'll make I am her) pop on tonight and post in more threads.

Fixed.

Joking aside there is photographic proof of Claire's existence, I stumbled upon it whilst trying to find that picture of ReZ as a middle aged woman for my earlier post. You leave far too much info out there, Mr. Jamieson.

I can confirm Claire does exist, Goafer and I met her with ReZ once. Im 90% sure she wasnt a puppet.

Fixed.

Joking aside there is photographic proof of Claire's existence, I stumbled upon it whilst trying to find that picture of ReZ as a middle aged woman for my earlier post. You leave far too much info out there, Mr. Jamieson.

I don't believe in identity theft. Also I don't learn lessons.

Claire says she will take a photo with Mudkipz but not today because "My hair isn't down" I said put your hair down and she said "I need to straighten it".

Proof enough she's a woman (i.e. not ReZ in a frock) to me.

But surely Claire would already know how crazy you lot are right?:wink:

What you're going to lump me in with them?

Its funny, cause as soon as I saw the name of the user who posted this thread I had predicted its entire contents.

1) Dubious hellos and welcomes with many sceptical

2) ReZ denying it was him

3) Tits or GTFO

Someone let me know when we get to the part where Rez posts a video of "Claire using the site" and when Claire stops posting here ever after a maximum of 10 posts, 50% of which will be in this thread.

Its funny, cause as soon as I saw the name of the user who posted this thread I had predicted its entire contents.

1) Dubious hellos and welcomes with many sceptical

2) ReZ denying it was him

3) Tits or GTFO

A prediction has to occur before the event :p

the-event-nbc.jpg

Also, we could both go in the chat room at the same time and answer questions at the same time. I could technically still pull it off with two accounts in different browsers, but not if the questions are rapid fire or long answers.

All praise Claire, she managed to guess my 'clutter' isketch drawing!

Well at least studying Art at college wasn't a complete waste of time!

Well at least studying Art at college wasn't a complete waste of time!

You met me at college. :(

So as I am a new member, I thought I would tell you a few things about myself.

My name is Claire Ash, I am 23 years old, I live in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, as you all know I am in a relationship with ReZourceman (got the stupid name right this time.. tee hee), been together for 6 years now, how I have managed to put up with him for that long I will never know!! I work at Buckinghamshire County Council as a Admin Assistant. I love fashion! It is my main passion, if I could I would shop 24/7, I like films, mainly girlie rom coms and comedy ones, I don't really have a favourite film which I know is weird but I just like so many it is hard to chose. That's about it really! xx

You met me at college. :(

Ok.. so not a complete waste of time then. :heart:

Edited by Claire
Automerged Doublepost