NEurope
Dog-amoto

Destiny

Lads

@kav82 @Eddage @Map @MilaGi @Agent Gibbs

TOMORROW AT 14:00 is when we will do the Raid. Be prepared and ensure you bring some ammo packs with you!

I will set up a party chat from 13:50 and fireteam

Hey man are you also good for 1:30PM Sunday for hard raid?

Lads

TOMORROW AT 14:00 is when we will do the Raid. Be prepared and ensure you bring some ammo packs with you!

To be honest I'll probably already be on. If we all happen to be on earlier we can always start a little earlier too (would be good for me as I've not got all afternoon... date night).

Cool. @lostmario were you also thinking I meant today or Friday to do the nightfall? I was originally proposing doing the Nightfall tomorrow since I generally have more free time/can stay up later Fridays.

Nah, I knew you meant Friday to do nightfall then maybe weekly afterwards.

Me and @Blade just did the Nightfall Strike, just the two of us. It's actually incredibly easy, we had a great tactic for it... pro level 29's ;)

As rewards we both got Exotics. I got the Hand Cannon Hawkmoon and Blade got the Shotgun (Primary weapon) Universal Remote. Lovely!

Is it abomination? Willing to share the tactic you used?

If you are short of a player, just send me a text.

Finally got a full set of legendary armour. Also got a legendary auto rifle, Doctor Nope, but I don't really like it, would much prefer a more accurate one with smaller clip.

Never mind, just got the Suros Regime from Xur, much better!

Also bought the exotic engram which turned into Hunter class gloves, so I'm rocking two exotics now as well (and got 3 ascendent energies for dismantling Doctor Nope)!

Lads

Sorry, just found out I have family stuff to do tomorrow, could play from about 17:00 but not before then :/

Am free all day Sunday though.

Well i'm off for my hair cutting first thing in the morning then i'll probably be on Destiny from 11am

This is my first raid so what should i expect? is there somewhere i should read up on it?

How many ammo packs? i've got like 10k at the min, so just 10K split over the three packs?

Finally got a full set of legendary armour. Also got a legendary auto rifle, Doctor Nope, but I don't really like it, would much prefer a more accurate one with smaller clip.

Never mind, just got the Suros Regime from Xur, much better!

Also bought the exotic engram which turned into Hunter class gloves, so I'm rocking two exotics now as well (and got 3 ascendent energies for dismantling Doctor Nope)!

Sorry, just found out I have family stuff to do tomorrow, could play from about 17:00 but not before then :/

Am free all day Sunday though.

What kind of stuff can you get for dismantling legendary stuff? I have 3 items of Warlock class stuff that I was just going to save in case I chose to level mine up, but it's lvl 2 and I really cba!

I'll be online first thing tomorrow morning probably up until midday then hopefully until about 4 or 5pm (unless I get booted off the TV). If I can hook the PS4 up to my computer monitor then I'll be on for hours!

Likely to also be online on Sunday morning up until midday/1pm-ish then won't be back on until after 8pm if I'm lucky!

@kav82 @Eddage @Map @Agent Gibbs @Blade

Thanks again @lostmario and @Shorty. Got the awesome Patience and Time exotic arc sniper rifle...makes me invisible while aiming and can also see the radar. Niiiice.

@kav82 @Eddage @Map @Agent Gibbs @MilaGi

Tomorrow is off. Eddage can't make it and kav can't do the evening.

Soooooo

How about Sunday? Rather than me suggest a time please tell me when you WON'T be free. I will then suggest a time after that.

Sorry for pissing you all about but I want to ensure that everyone who hasn't completed the Raid to have a chance at it.

Cheers

Well i'm off for my hair cutting first thing in the morning then i'll probably be on Destiny from 11am

This is my first raid so what should i expect? is there somewhere i should read up on it?

How many ammo packs? i've got like 10k at the min, so just 10K split over the three packs?

Yes, if possible!

What kind of stuff can you get for dismantling legendary stuff? I have 3 items of Warlock class stuff that I was just going to save in case I chose to level mine up, but it's lvl 2 and I really cba!

You should get Ascendant Materials for dismantling Legendary stuff.

Unless something comes up I should be free all day Sunday.

Been using the Suros Regime and I am already in love! Fantastic rifle :heart:

Also, thansk to @kav82 for showing me a quick way to farm helium filaments, most of my armour seems to need the stuff and I hated looking for it!

i can don't think i can do after 3pm sunday....if i can get my second TV set up then i probably could do any time then

So tomorrow, @kav82 (or was it @Blade in the end), we all up for the Raid on Hard at 1:30?

Anyone think it might be an idea to start a little earlier (like at 1) and actually get into the vault, then when lostmario gets online we can start straight off with the Templar? It'll save some time since Shorty is only available until 4 and this might (probably will) take longer than our normal run.

Yeah I agree, we should start bit earlier. @kav82 @Eddage @Map @Agent Gibbs @MilaGi

Lads

It's looking like late afternoon is a no no so how about tomorrow morning at 10:30 GMT

Also remember you will all get a hour longer in bed anyway as the clocks go back tonight!

Edited by Blade
Automerged Doublepost

10.30am is fine with me, let's get it done!

Cheers @Blade for getting this organised.

Edited by Map

@Daft

Yes it will clash. Can you make yours later perhaps or is that not do able?

You guys going to take longer than 2 hours to do the Raid? Is this a first run through?

The problem is we lose @Shorty at 4.

I'm not too sure what to do since we seem to lose someone at some point.

Maybe it's worth @DriftKaiser doing it if he manages to hit lvl 28 by tomorrow.

I don't know what the best solution is. @Sheikah any ideas?

Edited by Daft

You guys going to take longer than 2 hours to do the Raid? Is this a first run through?

The problem is we lose @Shorty at 4.

I'm not too sure what to do since we seem to lose someone at some point.

Maybe it's worth @DriftKaiser doing it if he manages to hit lvl 28 by tomorrow.

I don't know what the best solution is. @Sheikah any ideas?

Yep, first time we are going through it so I literally have no idea how long it will take to get through unfortunately.

I think we would probably be best to find a replacement for him as we don't know how long they will take given it's most of their first time and the last boss can be pretty annoying on your first go. I guess also we all knew hard raid was going to be Sunday but they've moved their normal raid to Sunday. Fair play to them if they want to do it first time but I think we need to try and guarantee we have enough players who can all stick around for long enough. I know a L29 who very well might want to play....will have to check with him when he's on.

I think we should start 'unofficially' at 12:45PM then when lost joins us half an hour or so later we'll hopefully have cleared the entrance. Then hopefully Shorty will be around long enough to finish it!

@kav82 @Eddage @Map @Agent Gibbs @MilaGi

Lads

It's looking like late afternoon is a no no so how about tomorrow morning at 10:30 GMT

Also remember you will all get a hour longer in bed anyway as the clocks go back tonight!

Works for me

Just heard from L29 guy on my friends list and he said he's up for it.

Me, Daft, Lost, Shorty, Dan Dare and SectionedCottie (his username). Assuming Dan turns up.

So everyone apart from lost, let's start at 12:45. Then lost will join us as soon as he can.