NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Josh64

Just Dance 2014

I am totally up for a song!

And I downloaded the new Kesha song this week - THE PANDA RETURNS!

I would love to get into this game, the problem is the tele in paris os ridiculously small... It'd be so hard to see what's going on :(

And I, have only Just Dance 4 (not 2014), but if you all have it (#4, that is), then I'd be definitely up for a song.

I am totally up for a song!

And I downloaded the new Kesha song this week - THE PANDA RETURNS!

Is it free? I'll attempt to download it!

I would love to get into this game, the problem is the tele in paris os ridiculously small... It'd be so hard to see what's going on :(

It's a shame, mate! :(

No way you can get a bigger telly?

And I, have only Just Dance 4 (not 2014), but if you all have it (#4, that is), then I'd be definitely up for a song.

I'm game for Just Dance 4. @Josh64?

I'm not in Paris that long so it's not worth it. I guess I could give it a go, but it'll be hard :)

I can totes do number 4! And Ke$ha is a paid downlaod, but totally worth it if you gave two players!

I just bought Just Dance 2014 today since @Josh64 told me about the dance battles you hae and now I see you're playing a different game! Is JD4 the one with Justin Bieber and One Direction in it? I think I have that one actually.

I just bought Just Dance 2014 today since @Josh64 told me about the dance battles you hae and now I see you're playing a different game! Is JD4 the one with Justin Bieber and One Direction in it? I think I have that one actually.

You've bought the right game! We play 2014 as well as 4. We play 2, 3, 4 and 2014, it's cool! :)

JD4 is the one that @Josh64 hates playing me at because I can 5* Beauty and a Beat and I hate playing him at it because he can 5* Love You Like A Love Song.

I'm so happy you bought it, @f00had! :D

@nancyking, would you like to play Just Dance 2014 when we decide the next song?

Guys, suggestions for our next song on 2014?

@Animal After reading that post I whipped out 4 again and shit, man. I swear Beauty and a Beat is just impossible! I used to love the song too but this damn dance is really making me despise it :p

And in 2014 I vote for... JUST DANCE - Lady Gaga. We haven't done that already, right? I hope not anyway, because I'm actually not too bad on that one :p

and..

You've just described like every Just Dance title there is :p But yeah there are 1D and JB songs on number 4 as well! I noticed it has a permanent price drop on the eshop at £14.99 so if you do like 2014 then maybe you could get 4, too.

Right. I've bought myself a bigger tele. Do you guys still play? And if so, what's the song?

Yeah, we do. @Josh64 still needs to give in his score for Just Dance by Lady Gaga from 2014! You can jump in on the score too if you want to, @dazzybee!

Sorry man! I totally forgot about it! I haven't been on my Wii U much the last week. I'm off tomorrow and have no plans though so will post my score then for sure! I also need to see if they have any new DLC!

@Animal 12201 0n Just Dance! Finally! haha, sorry it took so long, I haven't been on the Wii U much this month!

@Josh64...you...you beat me?!....you...defeated me! MY SON! *bows down to greatness*

@dazzybee, would you like to choose? :)

Don't forget, guys: NO DLC! I can't get it!

Seriously!? I can't believe it! I feel elated! I can't remember the last time I beat you :P and I agree about the no DLC, but because I don't wanna spend any more money :p

I'm playing this tonight for the first time in months. I'll pick a song and post :)

Sign in to follow this