NEurope

If you mean Shin Megami Tensei the series including all spinoffs I am clearly the best Shin Megami Tensei Player of the Year :p Since I have sunk about 200+ hours in total into P3 and P4.

Hey the year's not out yet and I'm in December on P3, I could still finish SMT ;)

I'm not sure taking 200+ hours to finish something makes you the best at it.

I do agree that you could finish Shin Megami Tensei, though. I just don't think you will. :p

I'm not sure taking 200+ hours to finish something makes you the best at it.

I do agree that you could finish Shin Megami Tensei, though. I just don't think you will. :p

140 hours in P4 wasn't to finish it once :p

And reverse psychology doesn't work on me.

I WILL TOTALLY FINISH SMT YOU BITCH

ShinMegamiTensei37_zpsbc16f776.jpg

Nocturne is really good, by the way. Maybe one day you'll get around to playing it. :heh:

And reverse psychology doesn't work on me.

Yeah he was going to finish it anyway.

EDIT: Sneaky white text.

Any chance you can update the Youtube embed tags to use html5 instead of Flash? I just did a fresh re-install of Windows, and I´ve decided I don´t want Flash on my computer anymore, I don´t think I´ll miss it anywhere else (including Youtube itself).

I know I asked this before but I think there was a glitch when Shorty tried to bump it up...is there any way to increase my PM inbox from 175? I read that other people had higher allowances, and I'm loathe to delete some of my PMs. Sentimatelityetc.

Just do what I do and save the nude pictures to your hard drive before you delete the PMs.

Not a question concerning the rules but:

Will there be a separate E3 board - akin to the World Cup board - or will we use the current Gaming Boards for announcements/news?

We'll probably stick to the current boards again. In the past we used to have a specific board but lately its seemed less necessary. Typically we just turn off thread creation (or moderate new threads before they appear) so that we don't get duplicates.

Sorry to nag, but is there any chance of having another look at the current PM limit I have (175 max)? @Shorty or @Ashley. I think I remember hearing that some people had a higher limit.

Sorry to nag, but is there any chance of having another look at the current PM limit I have (175 max)? @Shorty or @Ashley. I think I remember hearing that some people had a higher limit.

It's not that many people, the admins just gave a 300 limit to a few people.

It still doesn't feel like enough, I'm nearly at 300 now.

Do you know that there is a button to download all your PMs? I don't understand why people need to hang onto them.

Do you know that there is a button to download all your PMs? I don't understand why people need to hang onto them.

Sentimentality and having things in one place, mostly. Can I not get 300 like some of the others? 300 would probably do me, tbh.

I think I've got about 20 in mine. And nearly all of those are people trying to get me to add them on Facebook in some sort of competition to see who could get the most friends or something. (Never did find out what that was all about).

I think I've got about 20 in mine. And nearly all of those are people trying to get me to add them on Facebook in some sort of competition to see who could get the most friends or something. (Never did find out what that was all about).

Well if you'd have added me on facebook then I could have shown you the source.

Has something changed with the forum? All the text looks weird. (Using Classic Stretchable.)

Changed how? Mine looks to be mostly the same and I'm rocking Classic Stretchable too. I know Shorty mentioned some of the host issues was causing some style things to not load properly(of which I have no idea what I'm talking about tbh) but seems fine on my end on chromium.

A few days ago the 'reply to thread' page was stretched for me. Well... everything looked normal but you could scroll about 80 miles to the right. It hasn't happened since though :p maybe yours will sort out with a refresh/cache clear?