NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet 2014 - Official Thread

I know you're supposed to go to the doctors if an erection lasts too long, but I've just popped a fucking huge boner over this meet and I doubt it will subside until bank holiday Monday.

Excite level: thick and veiny.

I don't get there until half 1, assuming everybody will be chilling at Hyde unless de stormz are a brewin'.

All right, guys, I've had an issue with my phone and, as a result, am borrowing my dad's phone while in London. As a result, I don't have any of your numbers, which would be nice to have in case we need to find each other.

Saaf eest london contingent seems to possibly be only me this year due to various reasons. Hopefully I'll sort my life out* and be up there by 11ish. I will be contactable on 07763 960 933, and I will probably contact you back on a totally different number so don't be confused.

*good chance I won't sort my life out

Edited by Rummy

I have Matt's number it's (highlight below)

RICKROLLED

Mine ' 07769217203

Also GOTG is not showing in IMAX.

So there goes that. :p

Saaf eest london contingent seems to possibly be only me this year due to various reasons. Hopefully I'll sort my life out* and be up there by 11ish. I will be contactable on 07763 960 933, and I will probably contact you back on a totally different number so don't be confused.

*good chance I won't sort my life out

See you there mate! :)

Putting this in now before i forget (i may have already said it, sorry if done so)

If anyone needs to drop bags off at the hostel, myself and Danny will (hopefully) meet anyone at Paddington station on the Saturday. Hostel isn't too far from the station. My number is above for anyone whom needs to contact me. Myself and Danny will be around on the Friday, so if anyone wants to meet up for a drink that night let me know/give us a text.

Until then, safe travels all and hopefully see many of you on the Saturday.

Putting this in now before i forget (i may have already said it, sorry if done so)

If anyone needs to drop bags off at the hostel, myself and Danny will (hopefully) meet anyone at Paddington station on the Saturday. Hostel isn't too far from the station. My number is above for anyone whom needs to contact me. Myself and Danny will be around on the Friday, so if anyone wants to meet up for a drink that night let me know/give us a text.

Until then, safe travels all and hopefully see many of you on the Saturday.

What time are you guys meeting up there? I'll try to time my arrival to the cockpit accordingly if I actually get out of the house at a reasonable time.

What time are you guys meeting up there? I'll try to time my arrival to the cockpit accordingly if I actually get out of the house at a reasonable time.

No idea, i'm aiming to be at the station around half 10, 11am(ish) and the cockpit (or pub depending on weather) after that.

I ain't been uptown in a while but I haven't got cause to assume the pub is out of action - do folks know to get to it if neccessary? Not far down from Oxford Circus iirc, Kingly street runs parallel to Carnaby. If the pub for any reason IS out of action/packed out like nobody's business(or possibly not even open at that time, think its doors open at 12 tho) then get in touch with me and I'll flail around pretending to sort something out - there's another sam smiths not far off called the John Snow with a nice upstairs but I don't think that's always open and probably not even at that time, forget what the downstairs is like.

Also I might be making my tracks 5 or 6ish(probs close to 7 cos I suck at leaving), hence I wanna try and get down early as I can to see you beautiful people! I'll keep various peeps posted of things on the day.

BBC says rainy, TheWeatherChannel says mostly sunny with chance of rain....only time will tell!

My numerals for anyone who missed them are 07763 960 933.

Met office shows sunny weather. Anyway, anyone needing to drop bags off tomorrow. Meeting point is the WH Smiths in Paddington station at 10:30am

Met office shows sunny weather. Anyway, anyone needing to drop bags off tomorrow. Meeting point is the WH Smiths in Paddington station at 10:30am

My train arrives at Paddington at 10:39am.

will-you-wait-for-me-kavana.jpg

I probably won't be sharing the same room with everybody at Equity Point because I booked separately, but just to let you guys know - my check-in tomorrow is from 14:00, and I'm pretty sure yours will be the same. Not sure if you'll be able to drop stuff off before then or not, but you can always try I suppose.

I bought my train tickets a while ago and for some reason ordered one from Paddington to Kings Cross. Looking at the map, I now have no idea why I did that as Paddington is a much closer to Hyde. Kings Cross is closer to The Red Lion though, so it might come in handy if it does rain.

See you chaps soon. Look out for me as I only have ReZ and Daft on Facebook and haven't really familiarized myself with anyone else, bar the iconic Dannyboy. I look like this:

image.png

It does indeed look like I have a semi, which is fortunate because I will probably greet you with one.

Edited by dwarf

Jimbob's already there, dwarf! I think he probably checks in before 1400 tomorrow ;)

I haven't even gone to bed yet. I think this is going to be my weakest meat presence to date.

Oh no! My Manchester to Sheffield train is delayed and I originally had 6 minutes at Sheffield.

Thankfully, I noticed that there was an earlier train that I could catch, and my tickets are for any time. I think I'll get to London a little bit early.

Jimbob's already there, dwarf! I think he probably checks in before 1400 tomorrow ;)

...for anyone else :P

Oh no! My Manchester to Sheffield train is delayed and I originally had 6 minutes at Sheffield.

Thankfully, I noticed that there was an earlier train that I could catch, and my tickets are for any time. I think I'll get to London a little bit early.

Ah, no worries. Might just head to the meet direct if you'll be there earlier. Although if you're still at that meeting spot at around 5 past 11, I'll see you there. :)

Edited by Sheikah