NEurope
EchoDesiato

Zelda: Twilight Princess Discussion (SPOILERS: BEWARE)

Thanks for the heads up Stocka, sorry to hear you seen some screens. I havent watched or seen anything of the new footage that has recently popped up, nor do I plan to.

It's worth seeing the title intro if you haven't already, it really is incredible and doesn't contain spoilers. Basically i'm okay watching all the trailers but am avoiding any Gameplay footage.

It's worth seeing the title intro if you haven't already, it really is incredible and doesn't contain spoilers. Basically i'm okay watching all the trailers but am avoiding any Gameplay footage.

I would like to but Im gonna save it for when I first turn on my Wii. Im looking forward to watching the next retrospective, I got a warm fuzzy feeling when hearing the Wind Wakers Overworld Theme.

I would like to but Im gonna save it for when I first turn on my Wii. Im looking forward to watching the next retrospective, I got a warm fuzzy feeling when hearing the Wind Wakers Overworld Theme.

I know what you mean when you want to save it for turning on the Wii, itll be much ike when i turned on OOT, i didnt know and i watched it at least a few tiems before i played the game.

Still i will still watch it and still be astounded by it.

i just watched the latest trailer and can't believe how good the game looks, i am suprised the cube is able to produce graphics like that. only 5 week till release :D

after watching the retrospectives i want even more than before the oracle games alttp and links awakening.

Metapreview of Zelda: Twilight Princess from www.joystiq.com if anyone's interested:

• GameDaily - "Twilight Princess may be the greatest Zelda ever ... Jaded critics will no doubt find lots to complain about, but don't listen to them. Twilight Princess is not only the Wii's quintessential killer app, but also one of the best adventure games to come along since Resident Evil 4."
  • Game|Life - "I was worried that the Wii version of the game would be rendered gimmicky and unsuitable for long-term play sessions. But now I've played it, and not only has every lingering speck of doubt been scrubbed clean, I was actually shocked at how well it worked."
  • Gamespot - "Twilight Princess' now-mandatory use of the Wii remote has been the subject of much 'love it/hate it' talk online, and we'll admit to mixed emotions ourselves after having played it the first times, but after spending a longer period with it, we have to say that we're still on the fence but leaning towards being cool with it--with some reservations."
  • 1UP - "If Twilight Princess manages to uphold the level of quality seen in its opening hours for the entire duration of the adventure, it will unquestionably go down as one of the greats. Imagine Ocarina of Time, but polished and expanded and refined and generally perfected."

• Kotaku - "The game is remarkably cinematic, but not in the cheesy Hollywood-wannabe way that so often traps the gaming industry ... Does Twilight Princess need to be on the Wii? Probably not. But the game is a little better for it."
  • Planet GameCube - "But ever since the announcement of the Wii version, there has been the debate over which version of Zelda is going to control better. My friends, the debate is over: Wii Zelda is the real deal."
  • IGN - "If Wii Sports is for the non-gamers, Twilight Princess is for the hardcore. After I spent 10 hours with the game, I barely managed to squeak by two temples, with the third so far off that I could scarcely imagine getting there, let alone approach the objective. (For the record, out of 30 or so journalists, nobody came close to the third temple.)"
  • GoNintendo - "I seriously cannot see myself playing the Cube version and enjoying it nearly as much. I know that it is the same core game...and I would enjoy the story just as much...but the physical connection of actually feeling like Link is absolutely priceless."

All of them are positive, which makes me happy.

After reading IGN's and 1UP's latest preview I want this game soo much. It just looks so good.

928519_20060823_screen005.jpg

Dang Link's mom must use alot of starch in his clothes. And I wana know what hair gell he uses!

(Sorry if this has been touched on before lol)

I don't know if this has been posted nonetheless it's good to remember.

In here you have an esclusive interview from gamespot. Bill Trinen and Nate Bihldorff talk about the game.

NO GUY. STOP WATCHING THE DIRTY TRAILER. THE ERECTIONS COME ALMOST EVERY TIME NOW. YOU MUST RESIST THE FILTHY ZELDA.

So when will we actually get reviews of the game? I'm interested to know how this game ends (not what happens, just if it's as epic as it should be).

75 hours is apprently now the length of the game. God, its gonna be epic.

Iwata Ask!: Volume 5: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Part3: 120% Zelda

Some of the interview translated:

Hardware and loading times

First they talk about loading times. 2-4 second loading in-game. But Aonuma said he had envisioned the necessity of a "loading in progress bar" first, but the loading was so quick in Zelda, it didn't become necessary. Also if you leave the game in the Wii, it will load it up quicker next time. Using the internal Flash. Iwata also said he hopes they will be able to make the "channel switching" even quicker in future updates. They are so transparent and honest that they are not happy with startup times yet. Iwata had a goal of 3 seconds from pushing the power on the remote to game start. "We didn't make it there yet unfortunately" he says honestly.

Zelda development

Before they decided to delay by a year. A lot of fantastic parts were done, but lacking unity. Miyamoto was very concerned about this. But it was Iwata who proposed to Aonuma to give it another year.

Later Iwata end up discussing what "Zelda" is as a concept. Aonuma starts babbling a bit. But Miyamoto simply says, the Zelda concept and Mario concept actually are very much alike. Why? Answer follows in next segment.

Loading Zelda.

Starting Zelda

I love the Wii menu of Zelda:TP. :D

Is this the final version of the Wii? Cuz i think is taking too long to make the loads...:sad: I hope that Iwata and the team, or whatever, can put this like GC's loads, at least. It's not the end of the world but i like i quick machine and not a machine like PS2. That sucks

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Impressions

IGN

ANM

1UP

GD

PG

Kotaku

Advanced Media

GoNintendo

GameSpot

Game|Life

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

TPSpoiler3.jpg

TPSpoiler4.jpg

TPSpoiler5.jpg

TPSpoiler6.jpg

TPSpoiler8.jpg

TPSpoiler9.jpg

TPSpoiler13.jpg

Iwata Ask! - Volume 5: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Part3: 120% Zelda

The interview translated:

Miyamoto

How did the staff interview go? Were there any interesting stories?

Iwata

Miyamoto, you could have joined us. But you didn’t come.

Miyamoto

Yeah, I thought it’s easier for them to speak without me, and I was looking forward to hearing what kind of stories they would tell.

Iwata

It was interesting. There was a lot of views about your ‘table upturning’ (laughter), from people who said you did not much, to people who said you stuff one by one, until you had done lots (changed everything)

Miyamoto

I don’t think I did this time. Aonuma-san, I didn’t do it did I?

Aonuma

Umm, well… kind of! (laughter)

Iwata

You didn’t do it like the star from the hoshi of the giants – but, there were lots of voices that said, without noticing, you changed everything!

Aonuma

Yes, this time everything was changed politely/neatly!

Miyamoto

No, this time, because people did good, I just had to shuffle.

Aonuma

Maybe you’re kidding a bit, right? (laughter)

Iwata

So, you didn’t turn the table, but you shuffled the plates.

Miyamoto

Yes, I shuffled (rice goes here.. main goes here etc!)

Aonuma

Well, it’s up to the person how you view your behaviour. Like me, people who are used to your upturning, we don’t have a problem with it.

Iwata

Some people said it was like the game ‘othello’, turning one by one.

Miyamoto

Ah, Othello.. yes, it’s kind of like that. But really, I didn’t upturn the table this time! Because when I really do it, it’s really huge, like “Link should be a woman!”

Aonuma

You’re kidding! (laughter)

Miyamoto

“To solve this problem, it’s quicker to make Link a woman!” (laughter)

But it wasn’t like that!

Aonuma

Yeah, we didn’t have that type. (While watching demo of Twilight Princess)

Oh – did you interview them while touching Wii?

Iwata

Yes, I asked them to show their favourite scenes, but most of them we can’t show the public yet (laughter)

Aonuma

It must be the final version. Ah yes.. good.

Miyamoto

We were changing it up to the last minute (laughter)

Iwata

Because this is a good opportunity, lets talk about the boot up time. How long does it take from the time when you turn on the Wii, till you can play Zelda, in the final version?

Miyamoto

Well, when you turn on the Wii, there’s the instruction about how to hold the controller, and some warnings/notices as well, and we can’t say how many seconds it’ll take, but it’ll start comfortably/shortly. Let’s try.

Because the recent consoles have big memory, it’s usual that it takes time to load, but we tried to make it not like that.

(first movie)

Iwata

If you put the disc in after it starts up, it’ll take some time for Wii to recognize the disc, but if you turn off the Wii, with the disc in, for the next time you can resume the game, it’ll start more comfortably/shorter.

Miyamoto

Yes, I want people to see staff’s effort, such as when you resume the game, with the same disc in, we made it start up faster by using flash memory (I think he’s just referring to the recognizing the disc process, not some kind of PS3 style HD dump)

(second movie)

Iwata

I feel that it starts comfortably myself. But, since we decided the concept of Wii, we’ve been telling the staff, “Let’s aim to make it startup in 3 seconds”, but we still haven’t achieved it yet.

Miyamoto

Yes, I guess we have to say, no we haven’t. It takes more time than we expected when you go back from channel to Wii menu, or when you move between different channels. I’m concerned that it’s slower than when you change channels on TV.

(third movie)

In the future, when we update the system, I want to make it more comfortable/faster. If you think about the startup of a computer, it’s much more comfortable, but still I’m not satisfied with this. We should make it as close to the speed of changing TV channels.

Iwata

Yes, I’m especially concerned about the time of going back to Wii menu from channels. This time, through internet or disc software, we’ve made a function for updating the system. So the people who buy Wii at launch, will be able to update casually.

Miyamoto

But, in reality, I think it’s very good that the web browser starts up with some speed

Iwata

So what about the loading time in games?

Miyamoto

It depends on the scenes, but it will take about 2-4 seconds to move from one scene to another scene. So, once you start the game, it’s very comfortable. Wii Sports and Wii Play is very comfortable in that regard.

Aonuma

Regarding Zelda, there’s no scene that needs a loading indicator. If we needed one, we were prepared to do it, but we didn’t need one after all.

Iwata

Yes, that was good. I’m sure the fans will be pleased. Now, let me start the real interview.

Aonuma

I’m kind of nervous! (laughter)

Iwata

Usually I ask you to introduce yourselves, but we don't need it for you two. (laughter). We have Eiji Aonuma (director) and Shigeru Miyamoto (producer). First, Aonuma. What is the starting point for Twilight Princess’ development?

Aonuma

Of course we have this theme to make a realistic Zelda since Ocarina, but we don’t put all effort into that. – we wanted to use more ideas that we imagined, so we talked about the idea of Link becoming a wolf. We thought we needed a new theme. The reason why it’s a wolf is because we just thought of it, and the real purpose is that we hoped the idea will become a trigger for people to imagine something. I suggested a wolf with the thought of how much people will like this idea. Later, Miyamoto got mad at me (laughter) saying “It’s more difficult to make a 4 legged animal than a 2 legged human!”

Iwata

So what’s the biggest difference when you compare the starting point and the final work?

Aonuma

I didn’t expect this project to become this big.

Iwata

So you didn’t plan to make it this big?

Aonuma

Yes, at least I didn’t imagine that it would become quite this big, but in the staff’s mind, it should be a really big Zelda, so the project developed and became bigger and bigger. When I felt I should do it a different way, the project became big naturally, so it was hard to stop. So we decided we should just put lots of fun stuff, but until the end, we had a difficult time with the scale. Of course it’s not a bad thing, because it became a big scale Zelda eventually, at the same time, it is full of things to do. Nowadays, people enjoy big masterpieces like Lord of the Rings, so to make a realistic world, we need to have this scale, but I had difficulty gathering all the parts and I felt I’m still inexperienced.

Iwata

So you’re not saying you couldn’t gather up all the parts, right?

Aonuma

No, we’ve made something I can offer with confidence, just that I had a lot of help from everyone.

Iwata

So for you Aonuma, you felt like Miyamoto had to do a lot of work?

Aonuma

Yes, that’s right (laughter) I wanted to make the table clean! (laughter) But as the project becomes bigger, something unexpected happens and I couldn’t respond to everything. Then, Miyamoto came in and we started changing and fixing things. We had lots of stuff that I wanted to fix. The final game is something that’s very polished with a lot of help, so I’m very satisfied in that regard.

Iwata

As we know, we postponed the release of Twilight Princess for a year. That was the first game that I suggested Miyamoto delay (laughter) It’s true that I realised the situation was very tough, but at the same time, I wanted to make the next Zelda the best out of all of the past Zelda’s.

Aonuma

The keyword was ‘120% Zelda’

Iwata

Yes, we said that (laughter) You can’t really saw what’s 100% or what’s 120%, but I wanted you to make the best Zelda possible, so I suggested to postpone for a year. So what did you think of the postponing, Aonuma?

Aonuma

I felt very sorry for the fans who were waiting for the latest Zelda, but to be honest, I was very pleased. At the time when the postpone had been decided, we had a lot of interesting ideas but we hadn’t gathered them all up. Of course, some parts were finished, but there were many places we weren’t happy with.

Iwata

When we showed the playable Zelda at E3, I knew that there were many good ideas there, but they were all scattered and not connected.

Aonuma

Yes, that’s why one year was very valuable for me. I don’t know what the staff thought about this, some people might have thought “we have done this part, but we have another year to go”. But I think we needed the time to make the most of our ideas.

Iwata

You know, I’ve asked 12 staff so far, and everyone has said that it was good to postpone the game.

Aonuma

That’s good (laughter)

Iwata

Of course, some people thought they’d have more tough times to go, and others wished they knew it beforehand, but everyone was happy.

Aonuma

Oh okay. It’s very difficult, with or without postponing. We can’t just be happy because we postponed, we have to respond to what people are expecting.

Iwata

So Miyamoto, how did you feel about Zelda when the postponement was decided?

Miyamoto

The game was fun, but it wasn’t satisfying at all (laughter) I was kind of at a loss when I thought of what to change with the time left.

Aonuma

Yes.

Iwata

Yes, I was very surprised how you gathered it all up with only one year. Before I interviewed the staff, I thought that because Zelda’s a high profile/quality game, the top staff would give tasks to lower level staff, but I felt that everyone thought of their own ideas. It’s not a project with only 20-30 people, instead there are more like 70 people working on it. So it’s like all of those people have their own Zelda - so what do you think of that Aonuma?

Aonuma

I think it come’s down to what makes Zelda, Zelda. And that’s not something that can easily be understood.

Iwata

I have been asking the staff “What’s Zelda” in the past interviews, but everyone couldn’t say exactly what it is. There’s no clear definition. At the same time, I feel there’s one common value that everyone feels.

Aonuma

Yes, that’s right, you can’t make Zelda without that feeling. If there was a manual ‘how to make Zelda’, we would make it according to that, but something like that doesn’t exist.

Iwata

There’s no way we can make a Zelda guideline.

Aonuma

No, we can’t. If there is something we can say to staff, that would be “We’ve been making Zelda previously with suffering, so you guys should suffer as well, like I did” (laughter) In that regard, they can make Zelda freely with our guidance. But, when we finish Zelda, experienced staff has to check it. Without experience, it’s hard to finish Zelda so people will be happy. Like Miyamoto says, you need a good sense to finish off Zelda beautifully.

Iwata

I see. So Miyamoto, what makes Zelda, Zelda?

Miyamoto

To me, what makes Zelda, Zelda, is almost the same as what makes Mario, Mario.

Iwata

What does that mean?

…... To be continued

Dante, that was cool. Thanks for posting that! About you solitanze... no words!Every game has fauls... nothing is perfect! But just let me say that... this game is almost perfect! And you are someone that don't have nothing to do and therefore makes that great comments! nonetheless, we all will respect your opinion if you respect ours!

LEGEND OF ZELDA: TWILIGHT PRINCESS - CRITICISM INDEX:

=====*MOVED*=====

NOTE: Previous entries have been deleted, its merely been moved.

PURPOSE: The aim of this message is to ensure that you, the readers of this forum topic are aware of potential areas where the review scores could be PENALISED. Every .1 point counts and can potentially ruin its chances of achieving the highest aggregate average review score number in the history of gaming [to which we'd all like to see become a reality] if game journalists penalise the game due to the issues mentioned below and others as well not mentioned.

LEGEND OF ZELDA: TWILIGHT PRINCESS - CRITICISM INDEX:

I've read most impressions and generally they are good. Most fess up to the Wii version being far superior to the Gamecube version and this will be a MUST HAVE game but also some acknowledge that while being great, its not 100% perfect either. The most negative by far is Kotakus preview and Planet Gamecubes Preview, A LOT OF CRITICISMS about the game from both guys and in their reviews they will give the game 9/10 at the highest as what they says contradicts with what the other 11 or so people have said about the game, to an extent because some people are in agreeance with graphics being HORRIBLE in some areas and of course the good ol' control issues.

GAMEDAILY:

Unfortunately, the controls aren't perfect. The A button is used to perform context sensitive commands, and because a few of them can be done at one time, it's too easy to "roll" instead of "pick up". However, this appears to be more of a design issue than a controller malfunction, and the odds are good that the same problem will pop up in the GameCube version.

Visually, the game's very attractive but not in a high-end graphics card kind of way. The Link as elf portions of the game are horribly pixalated, despite all of the slick effects. The ground is blurry, leaves have jagged edges, and the rain effects are extremely poor.

http://wii.gamedaily.com/game/featur...&id=447&page=2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KOTAKU:

The graphics of Twilight Princess are both beautiful and disappointing, looking a lot like a high end Gamecube title (or more likely, XBOX) with enhanced shaders. In the normal world, there are moments of brilliance in the glow of the vast horizon, but these touches are difficult to appreciate with Link's pixilated body constantly front and center. Artistic intention is obvious, but I can't help wishing that the jagged edges of Link's arms aren't more frightening than his sword. Some of the effect is from the proximity we sit to the LCD televisions - which are only a few feet away.

But how does the Wiimote fair? It's not horrible, and not stellar. You unsheathe the sword by moving the remote. Fighting with a sword, you have three basic attacks: you can swipe side to side by swinging horizontally. You can swing downward by swinging the remote up to down. Or you can thrust...by thrusting? No. You swing and hold the nunchuk directional pad forward. To me, this button combination takes a lot away from the basic sword control. As soon as simple attacks aren't one-to-one translations, I begin to miss the point. A jump attack or finishing blow is even less movement based, requiring you to lock on with the Z button from the nunchuk and press A. I want to leap into the air and descend from the heavens, smashing skulls into bits, projecting little brain pieces on fellow journalists, yelling "That's how the Markster brings it, BITCH! Don't fuck with Zelda!" Hell, I practiced it. But instead, it's Z button A button. The combat can still be fun, and the added visceral element will be a loss in the Gamecube version. But the sword attacks simply don't take full advantage of the Wii controls.

Attacking with the wolf is the only major disappointment in battle. He has one primary lunging attack activated by any simple Wiimote movement. Because of this mono-directional fighting style, I often find myself on the wrong side of an enemy with little choice than to run and turn around (less the wolf's subsequent anal raping make Twilight Princess 'M' for Mature).

Sadly enough, fishing might be the most natural use of the Wiimote in the whole game. You cast as you normally would think to cast, and pull up immediately as the bobber goes under. It's simple, natural and offers the one-to-one Wiimote control that I crave more of in the game.

Twilight Princess doesn't utilize motion as well as some games built for the Wii from the ground up, which I find to be a disappointment. But I do find myself enjoying playing, and I'm enjoying playing in the way one can only enjoy a Zelda title. Does Twilight Princess need to be on the Wii? Probably not. But the game is a little better for it.

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/feature...ess-212137.php

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1UP:

Although the control scheme isn't entirely flawless…

The one new left-hand function comes from the tiny C button above the Z trigger, which activates a free-look camera. Unfortunately, the C button is a bit small and awkward in its placement, not unlike the GameCube's Z button. That's hardly Zelda's fault, but it's still slightly annoying.

it's not HD, and some of the textures seem a bit bland,

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3154917

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN:

I've always been a big critic of Nintendo's reluctance to put more time and effort into its story presentations and am therefore slightly discouraged to see that very little has changed.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/744/744044p1.html

"NEW" Gamespot:

but after spending a longer period with it, we have to say that we're still on the fence but leaning towards being cool with it--with some reservations.

The bummer is that the game still follows the sparse approach to audio we've seen in the last few games in the series. So far, we've just heard the usual run of sound samples when you interact with people and the traditional roars and screeches from enemies, especially bosses. There's also a host of interactive audio cues as you go about your business. What we played so far painted a solid portrait for the game's sound offerings, but nothing's jumped out and grabbed us yet.

The control has come to feel pretty natural, though we'll admit it still trips us up on occasion,

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/thelegendofzelda/news.html?sid=6161057&tag=topslot;action;1&om_act=convert&click=topslot&page=1

"NEW" Planet Gamecube:

When taking individual swipes, Link always attacks horizontally when not Z-targeting, he always attacks vertically when Z-targeting is active. Worse, he only stabs in Z-targeting mode when the control stick on the nunchuk is held upwards as the remote is in motion. A forward stabbing motion with the remote is not necessary for Link to do the same thing in the game, which was a bit of a letdown.

One of my colleagues at the event likened it to button mashing, but with wrist movements instead of thumb tapping. At times, it did kind of feel that way, as if I were waving the thing around and not really connecting with the sword movement on screen.

You can assign three items to three D-pad directions, and a fourth to the B-trigger. Pressing one of the D-pad buttons does not activate that item; instead, it swaps it out with whatever item you had on the B-trigger. It's not the most ideal setup; it would have still been nice for one-button access to four items,

Camera control is really the only shortcoming of Wii Zelda. No, it's not terrible. It's just like it was in Ocarina of Time. We were spoiled a bit in Wind Waker, what with its free camera controls. But it turns out that it's a luxury, and not a true necessity. All the camera control we get in Twilight Princess is the Z-trigger to reset the camera behind Link, and the C button (it's almost like a nub, actually) to enter first-person view. There were plenty of times when I wish I had a better angle of the action when fighting against enemies, but most times the one I was stuck with was adequate. Just running around, doing my general adventuring, the camera was never a problem for me. Precision jumping was never one of the stronger points of the Zelda series, and TP is no exception. That's more of a general problem with the game, and no fault of the Wii controller.

After calling her out, she'll jump over to the point you can follow her to. To follow her, it's necessary to activate Z-targeting and hit the Up button again. This is the one thing about the wolf controls that doesn't make any sense to me. Up is a strange button to need to hit over and over again, and yet there are places where Link jumps across multiple gaps in succession, either in a button-mashing streak or with the proper timing to avoid hazards. In the first case, it might as well be automatic, and in the second, why not use the centrally located A-button to perform the jumping maneuvers? And why do I need to Z-target to do this? To me, it feels as if something here is unnecessary; it doesn't feel like it fits with the rest of the game.

http://www.planetgamecube.com/impressionsArt.cfm?artid=12340

“NEW” Gamasutra:

This lag was immediately evident after you collected 30 rupees and bought the slingshot, and began testing your aim. You assign items, such as the slingshot, to the B button, and there were times when pressing the button would simply bring up a message saying that you needed to point the Wii remote at the screen, even if you were already doing just that.

Sometimes after a second or two it would register, sometimes it would pick it up only after the remote was moved, and other times it would not read it at all, forcing the B button to be released and depressed again. Annoying, for sure, and truly hope that this was an factor of the environment rather than an issue with the hardware. Color me cautiously optimistic in this regard.

Another issue I had with the game was in how the horse controls. I clearly am not happy with how the beast responds to my instructions, but it should also be said that your steed controls nearly identically than she did in Ocarina of Time. So, since next to nobody had an issue with that, you can take my following words with a grain of salt. My problem is that your horse feels too much like driving a tank with legs.

It's a bit unwieldy, and I found myself having trouble lining up targets on the horse, or running into walls while trying to navigate thin passageways. This was doubly disturbing because controlling Link in wolf form while in the Twilight Realm feels perfectly natural.

While the two are different for a number of reasons, there really is no reason why the horse could not mimic the fluid nature of the wolf's controls – other than just to say the horse needs to be more difficult to handle because its a horse. But as said, this will not be an issue for the majority of people who played through and loved Ocarina.

My final gripe is that after spending as much time as I have with the game, is that I have to say that I miss having a freely controllable camera. Granted, pressing Z and C on the nunchuck do reposition the camera behind link and go into a first-person “free look” mode respectively, but it's just not the same. Not to me anyway.

In the first five or so hours I found more than one occasion were I would have enjoyed the ability to rotate the camera a few degrees in order to see around a corner or get a better view of what Link happened to be doing at the time.

END NOTES/INFORMATION:

More to follow, if they are significant and I don't face time constraints. If you have any other criticisms you have found of the game from professional publications of this game that I have not included [the recent impressions that is, NOT E3 or September events], post them in this forum topic or perhaps even private message me [i'm expecting flames from some people after mentioning this], and i'll post the criticism in this message and give you heads up in a heads up section to be created if I have user contributions of criticisms. Remember to include the source [hyperlink] of the criticism as well if you notify me of a criticism.

HEADS UP TO:

Dante - For providing the template Spoiler tags, have trouble with these for some reaosn.

Why has that been posted several times?

NOTE: Previous entries have been deleted, its merely been moved.

His thing.

I think I finally understand what you're doing and I support it 100%. But be aware the more the flaws you read about the more you will be thinking of as you play and the less you'll enjoy the game.