NEurope

Trying to look back through this old thread, bit tricky, sorry if this has come up before.

Does the site run slowly due to my end or n-e's end? I find it takes quite a while to load...well anything really!

The forum or the main site? The forum runs pretty quick for me, but I have been seeing some issues with slow down on the main site lately.

The forum or the main site? The forum runs pretty quick for me, but I have been seeing some issues with slow down on the main site lately.

The forums, I don't tend to use the main site.

It's not 'holy shit balls' slow. But I find sometimes it'll take a long time for it to load the page, once the page has loaded, the contents is fine.

The forums, I don't tend to use the main site.

It's not 'holy shit balls' slow. But I find sometimes it'll take a long time for it to load the page, once the page has loaded, the contents is fine.

Is it particular threads or site as a whole? If it's the latter I might suggest could be your end wolfy. I tend to find it quite quick without any serverside issues(ie 500s)

Is it particular threads or site as a whole? If it's the latter I might suggest could be your end wolfy. I tend to find it quite quick without any serverside issues(ie 500s)

Tends to just be the forums, the site loads just fine.

I was also wondering that myself, though I'd have no idea why, given no other site has the same issue (I've been keeping an eye on reddit for instance).

*shrug* it's not overly bothersome, just weird. ::shrug:

Plugins or extensions possibly? I do find a couple threads sometimes take a while to load on occasion, but I haven't pinpointed what/why and it doesn't always replicate with the same threads(though there are obvious repeat offenders, such as picture and youtube heavy ones).

Plugins or extensions possibly? I do find a couple threads sometimes take a while to load on occasion, but I haven't pinpointed what/why and it doesn't always replicate with the same threads(though there are obvious repeat offenders, such as picture and youtube heavy ones).

Perhaps, I keep finding it's mostly things such as logging in, in fact, getting to this page took it's sweet little time.

It's nothing too concerning and I can access pages just fine. So I'll leave it at that then. :)

Do we have one of those fancy 'ignore user' functions that hides posts, and am I just being dim by not finding it?

Do we have one of those fancy 'ignore user' functions that hides posts, and am I just being dim by not finding it?

User CP --> Edit Ignore List

Although it's easier to just not visit the Nintendo board.

y u do dis 2 me :(

Anyhow you can also do it direct from a post/thread by clicking the user's name and selecting from the dropdown that appears too.

alternatively you can also just click this one too ;) - http://n-europe.com/forum/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=6263

Edited by Rummy

Just sucks you cant put mods on ignore

Now I wish I made you the butt of my joke!

Can you seriously not though? Whilst that kinda makes sense I apparently can but dunno if that's just because I'm a blue too.

Can you seriously not though? Whilst that kinda makes sense I apparently can but dunno if that's just because I'm a blue too.

Yeah I tried to the other week and it wouldnt let me :(

Just sucks you cant put mods on ignore

Yeah I tried to the other week and it wouldnt let me :(

You must listen to my gods.

Sincerely,

Zeus.

Not sure why but my forum seems to have defaulted off of the stretchy theme and I can't find the option to put it back on. In my head it was at the bottom of the page but I don't see it there or in User CP - how do I get it back?

And if you can figure out how to get it back permanently you get a free burrito as it's evaded the rest of us.

I think it was just a philosophical statement.

All posts are too short. There is never enough time. The relevant information is lacking.

I think it was just a philosophical statement.

All posts are too short. There is never enough time. The relevant information is lacking.

Haha, I was actually referring to all the "post" periods in written history, which need more time to develop before they are attacked by an anti-thesis.

:blank:

Just kiddin'.

No, yesterday I typed something out and wanted to post it in the 'Let's talk about this place' thread, but every time it said my post was too short...:wtf:

I think it's resolved now though.

Haha, I was actually referring to all the "post" periods in written history, which need more time to develop before they are attacked by an anti-thesis.

:blank:

Just kiddin'.

No, yesterday I typed something out and wanted to post it in the 'Let's talk about this place' thread, but every time it said my post was too short...:wtf:

I think it's resolved now though.

Were you trying to mention Nando? Because he breaks things like that.

Were you trying to mention Nando? Because he breaks things like that.

I did indeed.

Is Nando the singularity?