NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

new Ys game

new Ys game

new Ys game

*uncancels cancelled PS4 order*

(I know it's on Vita)

I would like it so that you can set specific friends to get notifications about when they login.

That would be a nice option.

I can live without it, but think it would be a good thing to have. The more options, the better.

I'm excited about having more themes, although I don't mind the one we already have. It's very peaceful and welcoming. Reminds me of the Wii's menu/channel music when you booted that up. Oh god, the feels.

I got my headset! : peace:

Question though, the USB charging cable supplied is so damned short! Can I just use my DS4 charging cable being that they look very nearly identical?

Neverind, found a review that says you can.

It's weird, I was reading reviews and one of them stated that the build quality seems rather cheap... I wasn't expecting it to be chrome plated or anything but I happen to think that it's a pretty sturdily designed headset. :)

Can't wait to try it out later. : peace:

Not heard that complaint. Its sturdier than my Bose headphones. If Sony are good at one thing, it's build quality.

It's weird, I was reading reviews and one of them stated that the build quality seems rather cheap... I wasn't expecting it to be chrome plated or anything but I happen to think that it's a pretty sturdily designed headset. :)

Can't wait to try it out later. : peace:

I've not heard of that either, but for the price it's very good quality. Much better than i was expecting. Works great when watching Netflix late at night.

The 'build quality' thing might come from the fact you can collapse the headphones, so it's not a single strengthened piece of plastic. That said, I think the build quality is fantastic.

So after testing out my new headset by playing a bit of Left Behind my review is...

Everything sounds crystal clear, just as it should! I can hear every click of the clickers, each mournful moan of the infected, gunfire is more substantial and every unintentional death more gruesome.

Hnnnnnnnnnnggggh! / 10

I can't wait to try them out online.

: peace:

Time to test out P.T properly then.

Right... well erm yes... but... :hmm:

Whoops! :woops:

*accidentally deletes P.T from hard drive*

How careless of me, I guess we'll just have to assume that it would have been 'shit the bed' scary. ::shrug:

It's a shame because it was next on my test list too. :sad:

:shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

Your formatting is giving me cranial piles.

BwbpTCsCMAAaApd.jpg

Dat silver Dual Shock 4 though

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/09/02/sonys-metal-slime-playstation-4-comes-with-a-piece-of-gunk/

You say the nicest things Dwarf. ;)

(in fairness the central formatting is a bad habit of mine)

--------------------------------------

That silver Dual Shock 4 is a thing of beauty! :D

(The PS4 isn't bad either)

Oh my. Hey @Ike. Go nuts.

That is seriously awesome.

Yeah, if they bring that out over here I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

That Silver looks good on it's own though, would go with my Silver Slim PS2 nicely.

Apparently the PS4 version of Minecraft will be released today on the PSN store.

Minecraft PS4 will release through the European PlayStation Store tomorrow (Wednesday, in Europe and the US), PlayStation France has confirmed on Twitter.

The platform holder shared the news after a broken listing for Mojang’s sandbox popped up on the mobile version of the PS Store.

[tweet]506788738106941441[/tweet]

A rough translation of this exchange:

@BarraultBastien: Does Minecraft come out tomorrow on PS4? Or still no date?

PlayStation France: Yes, the digital version arrives tomorrow. No date for the physical version.

Source

I'm too lazy to research, how does PS4/XB1 Minecraft stack up against the PC version? I'm guessing not at 1.8 (which launched today), but at least a lot bigger than the 360/PS3 worlds, right?

I'm too lazy to research, how does PS4/XB1 Minecraft stack up against the PC version? I'm guessing not at 1.8 (which launched today), but at least a lot bigger than the 360/PS3 worlds, right?

Yup, not patch 1.8 but no idea which one.

And PS4 worlds are supposed to be 36 times larger than PS3 worlds.

This has probably already been posted, but ShopTo are selling the Destiny PS4 Bundle for £320 off eBay.

I just went ahead and bought one.

You rich bastard. Fair play, brah. May I suggest Assassin's Creed 4? You won't regret it.

Wicked I'll hit you up on this. Need to convince @Goron_3 to get on this.

I'll get one soon to accompany my VITA :D

Yeah they are bigger than the old console worlds but I dont know which version it is compared to the PC.

I'm getting it just for the easier multiplayer. Hoping to get a good NE world built!

Apparently Minecraft won't be released today.

In the meantime, a guy who works for Mojang tweeted this:

[tweet]507164133087657984[/tweet]

Confusion everywhere.

Edit: That tweet from SonyFrance has been removed. Probably a release next week, then. Shame, won't buy it as Destiny will keep me busy.

Well, downloading Velocity 2X :laughing:

Edited by drahkon

PS4 Remote Play Coming To Xperia Z3

Sony‘s CEO Kaz Hirai just announced during IFA 2014 in Berlin that PS4 Remote Play is coming to the Xperia Z3 line, including the Z3 & Z3 Compact smartphones and Z3 Tablet Compact. Starting from November, you’ll be able to play your PlayStation 4 games on the mobile screens as long as you are in the same Wi-Fi network of the actual PlayStation 4 console. Sony added that PS4 Remote Play with the Z3 mobile devices is theoretically possible over a web connection, but for now it will be best experienced by staying in the same Wi-Fi network.

http://www.worldsfactory.net/2014/09/03/ps4-remote-play-coming-xperia-z3

Pretty cool.