NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

FIFA 15

I really enjoyed tonight's games, guys. Sorry for not paying 100% attention, United were giving me a fucking heart attack, as per usual!

I'm not sure what position I should be playing in or how to get the most out of me for the team. I don't think staying purely wide right is the right tactic because we tend to pass through the middle. I'm wondering if 4-2-3-1 would be the right way to go for the future once we get to the harder teams, with myself sitting next to Sexual Chocolate, then with you four (Ese, Dazzy, Lost and Gmac) all in front of us. There were a few occasions where their defence lumped a ball up field and they were suddenly against our back four. It would pretty much be 4-2-4 because the four of you are fantastic going forward and create lots of chances and tons of movement.

I also don't mind sticking wide right if we carry on with the diamond, although I'm wondering if coming in-field is the better tactic for me rather than hugging the touchline, because I don't think I'll see an awful lot of the ball out there.

Some of the games tonight were hilarious, such as that crazy game where we were 4-0 up within a few minutes. Insane really. I've got my first game nerves out of the way and United aren't playing in the week again, so you have my full attention. :D

Loved it.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

You don't see much of the ball playing wide, then you pull to the center to get some action, then they get the ball and your out of position. I personally would play a 4-3-3 with one defensive mid, 2 central mid and a wide left and right striker. Or if we are sticking with wingers we need something wider, because our rating suffer for actually going out wide with this formation!

Was a great night though, some fantastic results! Well played everyone and omg lost 2 penalties! Get in!

You don't see much of the ball playing wide, then you pull to the center to get some action, then they get the ball and your out of position. I personally would play a 4-3-3 with one defensive mid, 2 central mid and a wide left and right striker. Or if we are sticking with wingers we need something wider, because our rating suffer for actually going out wide with this formation!

Was a great night though, some fantastic results! Well played everyone and omg lost 2 penalties! Get in!

We're stronger with our attackers going through the middle, so I think putting the strikers wide left and wide right would disadvantage us. My ratings weren't great last night, but if I still keep doing the blocks, standing tackles, short passes, etc, will I still keep gaining new skills and points? Or is the rating directly linked in to that?

Those two penalties were top class. Some really fantastic goals last night, too. I think we played pretty well as a team and there wasn't any of that selfish ball hogging that we saw some of the other teams play. Remember that one team where they just gave it to the one guy who tried to run right through us? Can't remember if we lost or drew that game.

Ratings have nothing to do with your upgrades. Passes, goals, assists, tackles, etc do.

The formation we have just now has been our most successful, but obviously don't want you guys not enjoying playing.

Ratings have nothing to do with your upgrades. Passes, goals, assists, tackles, etc do.

The formation we have just now has been our most successful, but obviously don't want you guys not enjoying playing.

Ah, if the ratings don't affect the upgrades, then that's good.

I'm more concerned about me pulling my weight more than anything! If the formation has been working, then it's just a case of making sure I am doing the right things for the team. Which goes back to my earlier bit about being unsure whether to stick wide or stick inner. Sorta like the difference between Di Maria and Herrera at United where Di Maria kinda goes...everywhere but Herrera isn't really a wide player, although they both play on the outer parts of the diamond. I think I read somewhere about it being much harder to score from crosses in this game compared to 14, too.

I guess it doesn't matter too much as long as we're a perfectly functioning machine. I thought we did well last night, lots of communication going on, people making runs, etc. I really enjoyed it, most I've enjoyed with FIFA in years. I'll only get better too with the online...hopefully. :D Am more than happy to stick with being on the right of midfield as long as people think I'm doing a good job there.

Are we on tonight? I want moar.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

I really enjoyed tonight's games, guys. Sorry for not paying 100% attention, United were giving me a fucking heart attack, as per usual!

I'm not sure what position I should be playing in or how to get the most out of me for the team. I don't think staying purely wide right is the right tactic because we tend to pass through the middle. I'm wondering if 4-2-3-1 would be the right way to go for the future once we get to the harder teams, with myself sitting next to Sexual Chocolate, then with you four (Ese, Dazzy, Lost and Gmac) all in front of us. There were a few occasions where their defence lumped a ball up field and they were suddenly against our back four. It would pretty much be 4-2-4 because the four of you are fantastic going forward and create lots of chances and tons of movement.

I also don't mind sticking wide right if we carry on with the diamond, although I'm wondering if coming in-field is the better tactic for me rather than hugging the touchline, because I don't think I'll see an awful lot of the ball out there.

Some of the games tonight were hilarious, such as that crazy game where we were 4-0 up within a few minutes. Insane really. I've got my first game nerves out of the way and United aren't playing in the week again, so you have my full attention. :D

Loved it.

That formation has worked for us the last week or so, 3 promotions in a row now so I don't really want to change it.

I wouldn't worry about ratings, it doesn't get you anything.

I thought we all played brilliantly last night, loved it.

That is 5 in a row I've now scored, increased my shot power which makes such a difference when I smash it in.

I had a raid tonight but going by last week, Mondays and Tuesdays are the only days we can get everyone on, so I'll be on tonight if everyone else is.

@Sexual Chocolate, @Hero\-of\-Time missed last night, we were incredible.

We looked like winning every game.

Division 7 champions - 5 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss.

Division 6 is our new home... for now.

Edited by lostmario

Ine's bus was late getting into the station, so I'm running a little late. Getting our tea ready now and should be all good for half past 7 or just after that.

Yesterday was great fun. Again, I really enjoyed it! Had to laugh at my two disallowed goals, especially that first one (the volley) where the referee brought play back for a free kick that he awarded to us. What a prick!

That last team were rock solid. The cpu on their team seemed to be playing out of their skin. Was gutted we couldn't overcome them.

I would've been, but now I'm Signed up to take part in a fifa tournament at a pub. Anyone heard of this? Sounds fun!

I'm available! Although, it looks like we'll be light on numbers. 3 of us maximum if gmac is in, too.

Unless there's somebody else out there who wants to joiiiiin?

I feel like a right hobo today. I've been doing my offline pro for most of today...am also growing a bit of a Fifa beard. Feelsgoodman.jpeg

*strokes stubble whilst playing Fifa*

I'm about now but doesn't look like we have the players for it

I've let Ine have control of the telly tonight. She's watching Honey, I blew up the baby. :D

Hope we can get some more people on board with this game. The more players that we have, in theory the better our play should be. Would be sweet if we can get some more people on board. :D

I'll play! I'm not sure if Dazzybrah can play because he mentioned that his girlfriend is about tonight. I hope we don't struggle for goals again tonight!

Bit late for me to be honest, pretty tired atm lol.

No dazzybee or gmac, you'd be up front.

Not a disaster if we go down, all about getting more games, building our pros up.

Edited by lostmario

Quick question, can PS4 and Xbox One players play against one another or is the divide still there?

Sign in to follow this