NEurope
nekunando

Your 2015 Gaming Diary

@S\.C\.G

XD Glad to hear that Undertale has more interest! <3 Honestly it's the best £6.99 I've ever spent! > w < I assure you that you will not be disappointed!

XD I haven't kept a list of the games I've played through the year but I shall have to now I guess! Although It would be better if I kept a list of games that I need to finish.

@RedShell Glad to hear that you had the Determination to finish it despite not being a fan of the genre.

8'D It would be absolutely amazing if they could bring it to consoles.

Streetpassed @BowserBasher in York today! At least I think it was him..!

If the Mii was called Simon had a ROB hat on and the greeting was my website link, then it was me. I know I've been out and about a bit this week with a friend over from USA and all I know we did Friday was go up to Birmingham.

Until Dawn

Awesome, awesome game. Really enjoyed it. It's a B-movie slasher that's got multiple endings where the characters can be killed or saved. I really enjoyed the atmosphere that this game created, although it was perhaps a bit...darker? than I expected. The game changes in tone slightly towards the end of the game, but I didn't mind that at all.

I'm tempted to go back through and play the game again to see if I can save everyone. Then, I'll play it again to see what happens if I somehow make everyone die. Just out of curiosity.

Games of 2015

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor - Finished and Platinumed

Transistor - Finished

The Walking Dead Season One - Finished and Platinumed

inFAMOUS Second Son - good ending completed

Watchdogs - started in 2014, finally finished main story

The Walking Dead Season Two - Finished

The Order 1886 - Finished

BLOODBORNE - Finished

Never Alone - Finished

Hohokum - Finished

The Witcher 3 - Story (and many other quests!) completed

Journey - Finished

FlOw - Finished

Batman: Arkham Knight - Main story completed. Can't be arsed collecting all of the Riddler trophies

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture - Finished

Entwined - Finished

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - Finished

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Finished

White Night - Finished

Until Dawn - Play-through 1 Finished!

Managed to finish up Guacamelee at the weekend there. Such a great game and thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. Plays extremely well and love the power-ups that you get as you go through, particularly the Goat Fly moves. Some of the later platforming sections were a tiny bit fiddly but even with that being the case, it felt more like mistakes on my part rather than platform or enemy placement. Looks great and has a brilliant sense of humour (the baby Calaca going "Are you my mommy?" was hilarious :laughing:).

So yeah, loved it and its become one of my favourite games this year. Would love a sequel of sorts so fingers crossed.

I then went on and started and finished Beyond Eyes in 2 sittings. I remember seeing this a while back and the trailer and concept interested me: playing as a blind girl where walking through locations allowed you to see the world, with sound also helping to make areas clear at times. It's as I say, an interesting concept but I feel as though it could have been done a bit better, in terms of the game that you end up playing.

At times, it just feels like a slog as you slowly walk through the locations trying to find your cat friend and I get that it's done so as to make it more like how it would be for someone who is blind walking through these locations. However, it just felt a bit more meandering than it could have been as there are one or two sections that feel like a trudge and have you double backing on yourself.

It's a shame as I enjoyed the concept and the story is heartfelt. In the end, it was an ok experience. I enjoyed it for the run time but could have done with a bit more refinement.

I also managed to finish up Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered. This was the first time I'd played this one as I'd previously only played the second game and a little of the third so wasn't sure what to expect. I did have recollections of general thoughts from people back when it came out saying that it was decent but could have been better but went into it with an open mind given that it has been years since I've played an Uncharted game.

The first thing I noticed was how clunky it felt at times. There were a few times where I'd try to roll out of the way and I'd just jump around cover and couldn't get out of it despite pushing the stick in the direction away from any cover. I also got hung up on ledges and scenery a couple of times where I couldn't actually get off of it and had to restart. The movement as well just felt a bit stiff and unrefined. From what I remember of the second one, this wasn't as much of a case so from my memory, it would seem the second fixed those problems, although I still remember that the second one was very floaty in terms of movement.

Anyway, despite that, I thought it was a good outing. The story was just the right length and I don't think it outstayed its welcome and though I wasn't too keen on some of the later points (getting that generator up and running with those things running about :blank:), I enjoyed it. The shooting felt good even with the bullet sponge enemies at the end and just generally, it was pretty solid. The onrails jeep section and the jet ski bits I could have done without really.

But yeah, in the end a good game but think I still prefer the second but I'll see whether that's still the case when I move on to that next.

Thomas Was Alone + Benjamin’s Flight DLC

Never Alone + FoxTales DLC

The Unfinished Swan

Transistor

Rayman Legends

White Night

Toren

Broken Age

Hohokum

Pneuma: Breath of Life

Journey

Sound Shapes

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Everybody’s Gone To The Rapture

Limbo

Tembo the Badass Elephant

Qube: Director’s Cut

Infamous: Second Son

Valiant Hearts

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Tearaway Unfolded

Life Is Strange

GTA V

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

The Talos Principle

Entwined

Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition

Beyond Eyes

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Remastered

Just started up Fallout 4, have progressed to the half way point in Mad Max and have Axiom Verge on the go as well so plenty to keep me going. And Just Cause 3 is around the corner, though I may have to compete with the missus to see who gets to play that.

Good to hear your thoughts on Beyond Eyes, @Ganepark32. It's certainly a game I want to play through at some point, i'm just waiting for either the right price or PS+.

super_mario_3d_land_by_thegamerxu-d6mny8z.jpg

I replayed Super Mario 3D Land recently. So I guess I should talk about it a bit.

SM3DL is a 3D platformer released on the 3DS in 2011. It's most known for making people confused about it's later sequel, Super Mario 3D World, which had some people thinking it was some kind of port of this game.

And that's terrible...

I'm gonna split this one into different sections, like I do sometimes with no consistency what-so-ever.

Super 3D Story!

3DS_SuperMario3DLand_Oct6_56.bmp

Do I need to explain it?

Super 3D Gameplay!

3D Land differentiates itself from the previous 3D Mario games by basing itself heavily on the New Super Mario Bros series.

Levels are very linear, there's a time limit, Mario doesn't have a health meter, instead going for the power-up equals your health mechanic and there are 3 star coins in each level.

Some people are inevitably going to lament this, some might even claim that this somehow makes SM3DL "not a proper 3D Mario" which is utterly stupid.

The gameplay is tight, fluid and boasts some impeccable level design. Because the game is purely single-player focused, the levels are better suited to a single player.

Of course, 3D World's levels are in no way worse off for being optimised for Multiplayer, but it does feel like a different experience.

It's great for blasting through on a bus or a train!

And I have to mention it's fantastic final boss!

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

For context's sake, you're trying to outrun Bowser as he doggedly pursues you throughout this stage. It's a departure from the typical final boss fight you'd normally see in Mario games. It feels truly epic!

I like it so much, I'm even gonna post a vid.

Go ahead and skip to 3:22.

Anyway, moan about how it's not "Galaxy 3 or whatever" but this game is definitely worth your time! And you're only fooling yourself if you choose not to play it.

Super 3D Music!

It's a good soundtrack, not the best, but there are some very catchy songs in here.

And now, an anecdote.

When I got back to Special World 8, it only just hit me that the song that plays on the map...

...is a remix of...

The "How to draw Mario" Flipnote song!

Yes, I know. I really should have noticed it sooner, but it's such a random remix and I love it.

Super 3D Visuals!

If there was ever a game that I would choose to show off the stereoscopic 3D feature of the 3DS, it'd be this one.

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

Yes, I can't really do the game justice, the 3D adds that much!

If you want to see, you're gonna have to look at that Miiverse post on your 3DS. Sorry.

So all in all, I enjoyed 3D Land and I only appreciate it's uniqueness more after playing 3D World. It's perfect for a portable game, easy to pick up and play, yet strangely fun to play it for the long haul.

And with that...

Lufia: The Legend Returns - GBC

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - WiiU (Not 100%)

Demon's Crest - SNES (Not 100%)

The World Ends With You - DS

Gunman Clive - 3DS

Gunman Clive 2 - 3DS

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - 3DS

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D - 3DS

Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe - 3DS

Banjo-Tooie - N64

Metroid Zero Mission - GBA (Not 100%)

Child of Light - Wii U (Single Character challenge)

Super Smash Bros - 3DS (Everything, baby!)

Super Mario World - SNES

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 3DS (Credits seen)

Super Mario 64 - N64 (120 stars)

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D - 3DS

Final Fantasy 8 - PS1

Tengami - WiiU

Earthbound Beginnings - NES

Puzzle & Dragons Z - 3DS

Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition - 3DS

Sin & Punishment: Successor of the Skies - Wii

Pokemon Blue - GB

Kirby Dream Land 2 - GB

Kirby's Fun Pak - SNES

Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards - N64

Kirby: Nightmare In Dream Land - GBA

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror - GBA

Kirby's Epic Yarn - Wii

Super Smash Bros. - Wii U (100%)

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time - DS

The Last Story - Wii

Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise - Wii

Rhythm Paradise - DS

Shin Megami Tensei IV - 3DS

Super Mario Bros. - SNES (Super Mario All-Stars Version)

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness - NGC

Super Mario Maker - WiiU

Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows - 3DS

The Beginner's Guide - PC

Undertale - PC

3D Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - 3DS

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - 3DS (100%)

The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes - 3DS

Tales of the Abyss - 3DS

Streetpass Zombies - 3DS

Streetpass Fishing - 3DS

Super Mario 3D Land - 3DS

Next up is my 50th game in 2015, some of you might be able to guess what that game is by looking in other threads.

I'm amazed I played this many games in a year, and I think I've got this thread to thank for it. So thanks @nekunando! Great thread idea!

Next up is my 50th game in 2015, some of you might be able to guess what that game is by looking in other threads.

If it's not F-Zero, I don't wanna know :heh:

I'm glad you're enjoying the thread, though, and your posts always feel like such a great contribution to it :hehe:

Super Mario 3D Land is an absolute gem of a game and one I too played through again, though that was at some point last year. I may have been a little disappointed by the 3DS in terms of games that really appeal to me but I could never be disappointed in Super Mario 3D Land : peace:

Last week, achieved my 2nd Platinum by finishing the first season of Game of Thrones (Telltale games). I felt a tad disappointed with the final episode in comparison to the earlier ones, but same as Walking Dead, this was one of the easier Platinum's to achieve.

Finished the DLC for the Witcher 3: Heart of Stone. Enjoyed doing this, it added some interesting new characters to the game with some lovely sidequests. A bit different from the main game (seemed a bit more focused on puzzles/riddles/finding items), but I didn't mind that at all. :)

Now I have to wait for the next DLC!

Have to figure out what game to play in the meantime... @Fierce_LiNk is suggesting Bloodborne, but not sure that is my cup of tea. Or Uncharted, but I'm usually not a fan of games that feature lots of shooting... So I'm not sure.

Unless I just replay Witcher 3 on highest difficulty to get the Platinum, but maybe it's a bit too soon for that. :P

Bayonetta

Hyrule Warriors

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U

Valiant Hearts

Dust: An Elysian Tail

Velocity 2X

Rogue Legacy

Cities:Skylines

Bayonetta 2

Never Alone

Fez

Guacamelee

The Unfinished Swan

Super Exploding Zoo

Infamous: Second Son

Infamous: First Light

Hotline Miami

Thomas Was Alone

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor (Platinum)

Entwined

Journey

Bastion

LIMBO

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture

Sound Shapes

Escape Plan

Rocket League (Platinum)

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

The Witcher 3: Heart of Stone (DLC)

@Eenuh

I jumped straight back in on the blood and bones difficulty level whilst I still could be arsed. Im on the bloody baron quest. I'm trying to whizz through it the best I can.

Remember this?

Yup, I sat and played Wonderbook: Book of Spells (PS3) over the weekend. :D

I bought it ages ago because I wanted a new Move controller. For some reason it was a lot cheaper to buy the Book of Spells bundle than it was to buy the Move controller on its own. It's been sat there for ages and figured I would give it a shot.

I was surprised to see just how well the whole thing worked! Everything was very responsive and the way the book is used is quite clever at times. Things like cleaning the book with a water spell and then having to tilt it to drain all of the water off of it brought a little smile to my face.

There is zero difficulty to the game, as it's clearly aimed at kids, but it's certainly one of the better Harry Potter gaming experiences i've had. It was a hell of a lot better than the Kinect game that was brought out, that's for sure. :shakehead

I'm honestly quite tempted to check out a few of the other games that were made for the book, especially that Diggs Nightcrawler game.

That's game 99 complete. Time for the big milestone.....

That's game 99 complete. Time for the big milestone.....
Guacamelee! :heh:

I went back to Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash recently and fully completed the game, collecting all badges (which unlocks the sound test :yay:) all snacks, and all of Cheebo's adorable outfits. :love:

Didn't realize that there was also an extra world exclusive to the amiibo! Took the completion percentage up to 120. :hehe:

Also did another playthrough of Uncharted, on Crushing difficulty. Really makes me laugh how stupidly difficult that is, 1 shot from pretty much any distance/weapon and you're dead. Meanwhile enemies can survive seemingly endless gunshots at point-blank range. :laughing:

Was planning to get the platinum trophy, but with Just Cause 3 having now arrived, I'll have to save that for another time.

Beat:

in January:____________

Resogun (PS4) IDbttgi.gif100%

Shovel Knight (Wii U)

Alien: Isolation (PS4)

Kirby Triple Deluxe (3DS) started in 2014

LittleBigPlanet 3 (PS4)

Duck Tales: Remastered (PS3+)

Dark Souls II (PS3) started in 2014

The Swapper (PS4+)

in February:____________

InFAMOUS First Light (PS4+)

Apotheon (PS4+)

Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS) started in 2014

Yakuza 4 (PS3+)

in March:____________

Rogue Legacy (PS4+)

OlliOlli 2 (PS4+)

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS)

3D Out Run (3DS) 100%

Papo & Yo (PS3+)

Valiant Hearts: The Great War (PS4+)

Beat the Beat: Rhythm Paradise (Wii) replay

Mighty Switch Force! 2 (3DS)

in April:____________

BOXBOY! (3DS)

Catherine (PS3)

New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U) started in 2014

Woah Dave! (PS4+)

Driveclub (PS4) IDbttgi.gif100%

Never Alone (PS4+) 100%

Yakuza: Dead Souls (PS3)

Mario Kart 8 (Wii U) replay/DLC pack 2 100%

in May:____________

Race the Sun (PS4+)

Hohokum (PS4+)

The Unfinished Swan (PS4+)

Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (PS4+) IDbttgi.gifreplay/100%

Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush (Wii U)

Splatoon (Wii U)

in June:____________

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4+)

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U replay/DLC

Batman: Arkham Knight (PS4)

Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U)

in July:____________

God Hand (PS2)

Rocket League (PS4+)

Entwined (PS4+)

Journey (PS4) replay/100%

in August:____________

Max Payne 3 (PS3)

Sound Shapes (PS4+)

flOw (PS4+)

God of War: Ascension (PS3+)

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (PS4+)

in September:____________

Super Mario Maker (Wii U)

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX (3DS)

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4)

in October:____________

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS4)

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (3DS)

Konami Krazy Racers (Wii U VC) replay/100%

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS4)

Super Time Force Ultra (PS4+)

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS4)

The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)

in November:____________

Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water (Wii U)

MHbUwnT.gifChibi-Robo! Zip Lash (3DS) 120%!

Undertale (PC)

Total: 60

Unfinished:

MHbUwnT.gifJust Cause 3 (PS4)

SHREDD

For my 100th game I wanted it to be something magical. Something that I would remember. Something that would have meaning to me as a gamer. A game that explains why I enjoy playing games so much. After thinking long and hard about what game I should play I decided to go with this.....

IMG_2539_zpsobdnma1s.jpg

I honestly don't even know where to begin when trying to describe how bad the game is. It was one of those games where it's so bad you can't help but laugh while playing it, and that's exactly what I was doing. :D

• Both graphics and performance are very rough.

• There are times when go from one area to the next and the game, which is clearly loading, starts to stutter and pause for a second.

• The textures sometimes don't load or when they do they tend to take a while.

• Backgrounds and levels are bland as hell. I don't think they could have created more generic looking scenery.

• The main character models look fine but others are awful.

• There's clipping all over the place. Enemies go through walls and character models go through clothing they are wearing.

• After chopping up enemies their body parts sometimes just hovered in mid air.

• The story is absolute trash, as are the main enemies. It's like they were trying to mimic the Metal Gear Solid series ( even the after credits scene is very MGS ) but they failed on a spectacular level.

• The driving section was absolutely hilarious. The way Ivan just stayed glued to the gun, despite having a very bumpy ride, was funny as hell. He looked like a plastic soldier who had been stuck to the turret.

• The sound effects were abysmal. I was playing it while talking to lostmario on the PS4 and he kept laughing away to himself at the dialogue and grunts that he could hear coming through the headset.

On the plus side the sword fighting is very satisfying, as are the few special kills that randomly occur. The gunplay is stupidly janky, though.

You would think that I would have hated the game but I kind of didn't. It was rough, wasn't really that fun but I just found the whole experience hilarious and couldn't stop laughing. I still enjoyed it more than Chibi-Robo! :heh:

With that done, here's my list of finished games so far.

1. Valiant Hearts (PS4)

2. Donkey Kong 94 (3DS VC)

3. Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 (3DS VC)

4. Donkey Kong Land (3DS VC)

5. Links Awakening (3DS VC)

6. Oracle of Seasons (3DS VC)

7. Oracle of Ages (3DS VC)

8. Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)

9. Final Fantasy VIII (Vita)

10. Luigi’s Mansion 2 (3DS)

11. The Order (PS4)

12. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (3DS)

13. Child of Light (Vita)

14. Final Fantasy Type 0 (PS4)

15. Far Cry 4 (PS4)

16. Mario vs Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars (Wii U)

17. Mighty Switch Force HD (Wii U)

18. Mighty Switch Force 2 (Wii U)

19. Mario 64 (Wii U VC)

20. Donkey Kong 64 (Wii U VC)

21. Lego Batman 3 (PS4)

22. Kuru Kuru Kurin (Wii U VC)

23. Monster Bag (Vita)

24. Never Alone (PS4)

25. Kirby’s Epic Yarn (Wii)

26. Metal Gear Solid (Vita)

27. Jak II (PS3)

28. Kirby’s Nightmare in Dreamland (Wii U VC)

29. Megaman Battle Network (Wii U VC)

30. Kirby & The Amazing Mirror (Wii U VC)

31. Zelda: Majora’s Mask (3DS)

32. Kirby’s Pinball Land (3DS VC)

33. Kirby & The Rainbow Paintbrush (Wii U)

34. The Unfinished Swan (PS4)

35. Murasaki Baby (Vita)

36. Sin & Punishment 2 (Wii)

37. Lara Croft & The Temple of Osiris (PS4)

38. Kirby Super Star (Wii U VC)

39. Kirby’s Adventure Wii (Wii)

40. Splatoon (Wii U)

41. Metroid: Other M (Wii)

42. New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii)

43. Final Fantasy X HD (PS4/Vita)

44. Kirby 64 (Wii U VC)

45. Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)

46. Yoshi’s Woolly World (Wii U)

47. Rocket League (PS4)

48. Spyro the Dragon (Vita)

49. Strider (PSOne)

50. Strider 2 (PSOne)

51. Final Fight One (Wii U VC)

52. Crash Bandicoot (Vita)

53. Crash Bandicoot 2 (Vita)

54. Street Fighter Alpha 3 (PSOne)

55. Assassins Creed Unity (PS4)

56. Journey (PS4)

57. Sonic 3D (3DS)

58. Streets of Rage 2 (3DS)

59. Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS3)

60. Sound Shapes (PS4)

61. Mousecraft (PS4)

62. Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS3)

63. Legend of Korra (PS4)

64. Rain (PS3)

65. Code of Princess (3DS)

66. Kirby’s Star Stacker (3DS VC)

67. Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3)

68. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (PS3)

69. Conker’s Bad Fur Day (Xbox One)

70. Digger T Rock (Xbox One)

71. Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes (PS4)

72. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (Xbox One)

73. Jet Pac (Xbox One)

74. Disney Infinity 3.0: Twilight of the Old Republic (PS4)

75. Until Dawn (PS4)

76. Disney Infinity 3.0: Rise of the Empire (PS4)

77. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4)

78. A Link to the Past (Wii U VC)

79. Klonoa (Vita)

80. Shantae and the Pirates Curse (Wii U)

81. Fifa 15 (Vita)

82. GunmanClive HD (Wii U)

83. Uncharted: Drakes Fortune (PS4)

84. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS4)

85. Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception (PS4)

86. Mario Tennis 64 (Wii U)

87. Wolfenstein: Old Blood (PS4)

88. Dragon Quest Heroes (PS4)

89. Sonic 2 (3DS)

90. Zelda: Triforce Heroes (3DS)

91. Home (Vita)

92. Assassins Creed Syndicate (PS4)

93. Lego Jurassic Park (Vita)

94. Chibi-Robo: Zip Las (3DS)

95. Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped (Vita)

96. Halo 5: Guardians (Xbox One)

97. Teslagrad (PS4)

98. DriveClub (PS4)

99. Wonderbook:Book of Spells (PS3)

100. Devil's Third (Wii U)

I was going to analyse the list and see what new games i've played, what platform had the most playtime etc. but I still have a good month of gaming left to do and figured I would just do it at the end of the year.

For my 100th game I wanted it to be something magical. Something that I would remember. Something that would have meaning to me as a gamer. A game that explains why I enjoy playing games so much. After thinking long and hard about what game I should play I decided to go with this.....
Classic. :heh:

If that game remains cheap (and is still being sold) next year, then I'll probably give it a go myself.

I was going to analyse the list and see what new games i've played, what platform had the most playtime etc. but I still have a good month of gaming left to do and figured I would just do it at the end of the year.
That's a good idea. :awesome: Pretty sure the majority of games I've played this year are actually PS+ titles! :D

@Hero\-of\-Time

I am still baffled how you have had the time to play 100 games when you also spend time with mates, watch tv and films, running, and have a full time job.

Not only that, you absolutely complete everything.

Whats the secret?

@Hero\-of\-Time

I am still baffled how you have had the time to play 100 games when you also spend time with mates, watch tv and films, running, and have a full time job.

Not only that, you absolutely complete everything.

Whats the secret?

No idea, mate. I used to work with a guy who claimed I lived outside of time due to how much I can get done in a day. :D

I've mentioned before that I always have a plan or goal. When I'm nearing the end of one game I'm already thinking about what's next. I try not to jump between a bunch of games as I tend to lose focus. I dunno, I suppose it's like anything in life, if you love doing something then you find the time to do it.

He's a liar, obviously :p

This is exactly why I try to provide photos or Miiverse posts of games that can't be tracked with trophies or achievements. I figured someone would say something like this at some point. :heh:

I think the only game that didn't get a photo was Street Fighter Alpha 3. I wasn't gonna sit there and take 30 odd photos for each of the endings. :)

@Hero\-of\-Time

I still don't get where you get the time. Do you get up really early before work to play? Do you sleep in an oxygen tank?

This is exactly why I try to provide photos or Miiverse posts of games that can't be tracked with trophies or achievements. I figured someone would say something like this at some point. :heh:

I know, I know. I was just kidding with that :p

Finished Kung Fu Rabbit on the Vita earlier. It's not too bad, basically it's a platformer-esq game, and you play as a rabbit. Levels get progressively harder as you go through, and once done there is a hard mode which kicks in making the easy levels harder and the hard ones, well you know where i'm coming from.

Adding that on my list of completed games this year. Number is now 38 this year, only a fraction to that of @Hero\-of\-Time (well done on the achievement of 100 games)

Just got the platinum trophy on Star Wars Battlefront (PS4). Not much more to say than what I've already said in the main thread. Brilliant game and I'll continue to jump on it for sessions with N-E.

I think I'm gonna hop back on the original Final Fantasy. I started it around August/September time and gave it a rest once I hit the halfway mark. I may try and finish it today or tomorrow, just in case FFVII hits the PS4 at the Playstation Event.

* fires up Vita and continues FF*

Finished Final Fantasy (Vita) today. I had a great session on it yesterday and then done the final battle when I woke up this morning.

image_zpsh1duj18r.jpgimage_zpsbhwmyacw.jpgimage_zpsxwfzrsc3.jpg

image_zpstat1n1mn.jpgimage_zps8iyqqxtk.jpgimage_zpshomwdw8x.jpgimage_zpsvpualuin.jpgimage_zpsnrr8tyrf.jpgimage_zpsd59gcpo4.jpg

image_zpsznrytmrj.jpg

image_zpsyohljdk8.jpgimage_zpstfncll4n.jpgimage_zpsk7xeqecp.jpg

I'm all ready for FFVII tonight. Come, S-E/Sony, don't let me down. :yay:

Finished Far Cry:Blood Dragon (PS3) this afternoon. It's a game I've been wanting to play for a while and thanks to PS+ I got it as part of this months offerings.

The game is genuinely hilarious. It's very aware of itself and constantly pokes jokes at video games and movies. The 80s action and sci-fi references are fantastic and constantly had me chuckling away to myself. Michael Biehn does a fantastic job of adding to the 80s feel and hams up his lines quite nicely. Doing the Rambo screaming while firing a mini gun = cheesy grin from me.

Special mention has to go to the soundtrack. Again, it's sooooo 80s action flick and there's certain themes that play that could easily have been ripped out of any one of Arnie or Slys films.

Finally, the final section of the game had me in stitches. If you're a fan of Rocky IV and aren't too bothered about seeing the mission then give this a watch. :D

Brilliant!

Finished Far Cry:Blood Dragon (PS3) this afternoon. It's a game I've been wanting to play for a while and thanks to PS+ I got it as part of this months offerings.

The game is genuinely hilarious. It's very aware of itself and constantly pokes jokes at video games and movies. The 80s action and sci-fi references are fantastic and constantly had me chuckling away to myself. Michael Biehn does a fantastic job of adding to the 80s feel and hams up his lines quite nicely. Doing the Rambo screaming while firing a mini gun = cheesy grin from me.

Special mention has to go to the soundtrack. Again, it's sooooo 80s action flick and there's certain themes that play that could easily have been ripped out of any one of Arnie or Slys films.

Finally, the final section of the game had me in stitches. If you're a fan of Rocky IV and aren't too bothered about seeing the mission then give this a watch. :D

Brilliant!

I need this game.

Me too. Presumably you can't get the free PS plus game on PS4?