NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

Remembering The Capcom Five

Anyway, consider 'Vanquish' as the spiritual successor to P.N.03.

In what way, sir? I've checked reviews but can't see the comparison exactly.

In what way, sir? I've checked reviews but can't see the comparison exactly.

Clean aesthetic, stylized robot killing and gaining points. Much faster pace, which I'm betting had PN03 received the amount of development it deserved it probably would have been faster.

If you have a 360 or PS3 give it a looksie, it's 5 years old and has been bargain binned for almost all 5 years.

Clean aesthetic, stylized robot killing and gaining points. Much faster pace, which I'm betting had PN03 received the amount of development it deserved it probably would have been faster.

If you have a 360 or PS3 give it a looksie, it's 5 years old and has been bargain binned for almost all 5 years.

Great answer! The only thing I can add to that is the beta version of P.N.03 had Vanessa shooting with a gun plus some cover mechanics in it. Even Shinji Mikami said "There are a lot of things in Vanquish that I would have loved to do in P.N.03 but couldn't due to time or technical constraints".

Without looking it up, I believe Killer7 came out 10 years ago today. *checks* And yes, it did (for me, at least).

Without looking it up, I believe Killer7 came out 10 years ago today. *checks* And yes, it did (for me, at least).

The tenth anniversary of its release in Europe will be on 15th July this year.