NEurope
ShadowV7

Naruto Wii

Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen

Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen has been confirmed by TOMY to be released in February/March 2007 in Japan. The American verison of the game is being handled by Dream Factory.

Link

Anybody know anything else about the game?

Think it'll be released in Europe?

Only this:

Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX is the fifth installment of the Clash of Ninja series, which is based off of the popular anime and manga series Naruto. The game has been confirmed to use the Wii Remote in some way.

I hope they release a Freeloader soon, there's no way I'm playing the American version (just realized I would need a freeloader for that too).

Hot. I hope we see a Wiiloader as well.

Wasnt the freeloader a ton of shit, or was it decent?

Wasnt the freeloader a ton of shit, or was it decent?
pretty decent actually, it got the work done and it wouldn't void the waranty.

Freeloader is like a gift from God every GC owner should embrace it.

The only sort of thing i've seen for the game is some footage of the previous games and then 'Wii' appears on the screen and it doesn't show much.

It should come out in europe, its fairly popular now.

Is it really?

That's good then cause I had no idea how it was recieved.Good,now we have a chance.

I've heard something about Clash of Ninja comming to Europe now that the shit version of Naruto is on Jetix.

However, Clash of Ninja is stone age and I just hope there's a WiiLoader for the sake (not as in the drink :heh:) of Wii gamers over Europe.

The thing is that a freeloader acted the way it did because the console lid opened upwards if its a sliding one theres no chance it'll work. Unless you install a patch on the hardware to negate region codeing

It all depends on what happens when a disc is ejected though ZeldaFreak. And it could still be done still, the Wii games have 'Title' screens before you open them, if a Freeloader were able to 'hack' the Wii while on the title screen then it could work quite easily. There are also a few other ways that could be tried if the Title screen way doesn't work.

I thi nk personally nintendo should offer a download for lets say £180 that lets you block the region codeing on the console it would be a wise move for nintendo

I wish they would give GC players a more in depth game. The GNT series are awesome as far as licensed games go, but it would be nice to see a full, killer-app RPG or something similar.

I saw those bout an hour ago on goNintendo, couldnt find this thread so I didnt bother =P

It looks awesome, first Naruto game post time skip I believe.

Looks pretty cool,I really want to import this when it's out in Japan.

Thanks for the pics Dante!

Hey nice I'd seen those before but not at that size. Though it doesn't look like they're improving one of the series biggest faults: the arenas :(

Woah! It's import time. 22th February, is that it?

EDIT:

Anyone play any of the GC games of it? Were they any good?

You can get my word that it's an awesome fighting game. I've played 3 and 4 A LOT.