NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
realsubzero

Wii Sales Figures

will is outselling ps3 cause they had 4 times the amount to sell at launch, plus its only on sale a few hours, wait a day, it will sell out the 1 milliion availble at launch

will is outselling ps3 cause they had 4 times the amount to sell at launch, plus its only on sale a few hours, wait a day, it will sell out the 1 milliion availble at launch

Wiis-1,000,000

PS3-400,000

It's not 4 times the amount.

You might be right i'm not 100% it's 400k but i'm fairly sure it is.Does someone know the launch figures?

Wii is kicking ass! 400,000+ units sold and its only been out a day (i think), and also its only available in 1 country. Wicked!

Heh, Wii is up about 100k since I checked earlier and PS3 hasn't changed at all. Awesome.

Also, PS3 has bound to be more than 250k seing as they've already sold 252.

EDIT: Woah, I just refreshed the page after making this post and they were up another thousand.

EDIT AGAIN: Dude, every time you refresh it it goes up a thousand, and the PS3 doesn't change. Wtf.

Yeah, it's doing pretty darn well.

EDIT; Woah it's doing better

EDIT; Woah it's doing even better

EDIT AGAIN: Woah, amazing!

Hey check it out PS3 finally sold 16 more units.

XD

It went from 252,818 to 252,834 in the time Wii went from 409,xxx to 412,xxx...

Ive been waiting for this thread, Wii is doing amazing. This is in theother consoles board thing but one here is good. I saw it when the Wii was only 20K moer than the PS3, not its over 100K more wow.

wtf refreshed its now on 400K

It'd be more impressive if the figures were done in binary code.

"Woah! 1001011011011110110011101000110101101 Wii's sold!"

Why has this thread not been locked? There's one in the other gaming forum stickied.

I think this thread can stay for the time being. I see no problem with it, as it gives us an early indication of how well the Wii is selling.

When we get official confirmation in a day or two, i think then it can be locked.

I saw i go from 416,978 to 417,428 in one refresh!

Thats like 500 people getting a wii in a matter of minutes

I'm gonna have to guess this has sold more than the GameCube did on launch day?

Is this once again the fastest selling console ever? (A title that gets dished out far too often)

Alright, I left for a while (20 mins) and came back to the Wii having sold another whopping 22k systems, while the PS3 has yet to slowly crawl it's way above 253. Awesome stuff.

wow the Wii is doing amazingly well!

Id say it will hit 600k before the day is out!, remember its only 5pm in new york and 2pm in LA

We should see a surge once it hits Pal regions in December. Very unforunate though that quite a few people have been having defects with the Wii. I'm hoping Nintendo doesn't become similar to its competitors with plenty of defective consoles. But I guess the number is still relatively low 1% of people at the most and its expected due to the larger quantities of consoles produced. The more you have, the more likely you'll have additional defects.

I wonder how fast all 1,000,000 US launch systems will sell out.. If this keeps going (though it probably won't), they'll all be sold out by, like, tomorow. That's not gonna happen though. Probably by the end of the week.. Maybe.

Sign in to follow this