NEurope
Locky

Wii available at John Lewis.com

i work at john lewis and they reckon they're gonna get quite a few of em in Mid-Jan.

gunna check every day on there :)

my one from hmv should be heading to me at mid jan now gah

Saw a recent discount code for that website- think it was 10% as well.. might've been restsricted to a certain department but definitely Google it.

Saw a recent discount code for that website- think it was 10% as well.. might've been restsricted to a certain department but definitely Google it.

If you look on Hot UK Deals, there are a few vouchers for John Lewis, including a £15 off £75 one.

I think the 10% code has expired - can't find that anywhere.

Did anyone else manage to get one from John Lewis? My Wii has just been dispatched! Yay! :bouncy:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!

NOW IN STOCK GO NOW PEOPLE! JOHN LEWIS! GO!

ps I got my WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Did anyone else manage to get one from John Lewis? My Wii has just been dispatched! Yay! :bouncy:

I work at John Lewis, we've been forbidden from buying any until the 7th of January - so there's enough stock for you fools. Staff discount should come in handy.

I work at John Lewis, we've been forbidden from buying any until the 7th of January - so there's enough stock for you fools. Staff discount should come in handy.

I think the fact that it is out of stock at least 40 mins ago proves that there isnt! It's nice (in a weird waY) that employees arent allowed to buy them. As I read about an incident at argos where the employees kept reserving them to exploit on ebay.

Back in stock now, though the bundle includes Far Cry.

EDIT: Out of stock now.