NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
solitanze

What Wii Needs To Wiin!

Wii has great potential to be the most successful console in the seventh generation of gaming. But there is one major underlying problem that is currently denying it this chance. This problem being its games with respect to whats being released and also whats NOT being released...

Firstly, with whats being released. We've had some decent games, but third parties in particular bar a few, aren't releasing "legitimate original" games that fully utilise Wiis power in all respects with regards to control and graphics interwined with basic gaming fundamentals we've come to accept as the default from previous systems. Instead were getting half assed ports that are almost capable of being done on the Nintendo 64, yes some of them have really been that bad. It is encouraging at least that developers attention is going towards the Wii controller. The problem is, that they are sacrificing the quality of the overall game just for a new control method. Sure, it'd be compensated for if the controls WERE ACTUALLY good, but as proven with a bulk of the Wiis current releases, this hasn't ended up being the case, and instead we've gotten mediocre software that would've been better without having Wii Mote controls tacked on in the first place. Its like as if, theres this automatic notion that just because the system may have inferior specs, it means there is an automatic right to release second rate trash for a second rate system and create their STELLAR games for the "superior" systems being PS3 and Xbox 360 instead. Their might be a premeditated reason for this, it may be the fact that developers are in an "experimentation" phase to see how popular Wii actually is and whether their games will sell in great quantities or not to warrant continual development of games for the system, a healing process if you like, slowly restoring faith in their former alliance before their downfall in light of the Playstation brand entering the console market. The problem with this experimentation phase, regardless of whether the intentions are good or not is that consumers simply will not continue to accept and be satisfied with inferior second rate games being released. Why would consumers invest their hard earnt money into second rate reject games when they can invest in glorious HD? Consumers will go where the value is and if Wii continues to have inferior games without utilising the unique features of the system, people will resort to subsitute systems where they will automatically be drawn in with the perceived feeling that the HD substitute their buying is automatically better in EVERY RESPECT just because it looks better. Developers think that cutting cornerns in making Wii games will save them substantial money, in reality it will cost them more as people will simply not buy these games anymore and then again, we'll have the same situation as Nintendo GameCube all over again, third parties abandoning Nintendo by the drove in favour of PS3 and Xbox 360 where the money actually is. Nintendo get your wallets out, you need to do some serious negotiations with companies to secure as many quality games as you can before these companies could potentially kill off any chance of success you'll have with this system if you don't act within the next few months.

The other potential problem with Wiis game line up is, whats NOT being released. Since the passing of Super Nintendo, Nintendos game line up for their consoles has been rather unbalanced. They've lacked PREMIER OFFICIAL SERIES third party franchises that sell systems, in particular Grand Theft Auto and Gran Turismo [realistic racing sim]. Have a look at the top 20 selling games of all time not bundled:

Top 20 of Console Games of All time

The 20 best selling console games, originally not bundled.

Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES - 18 million)[32]

Super Mario Land (Game Boy - 14 million)[32]

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS2 - 13 million)[81]

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2 - 12 million)(As of 2005)[83]

Super Mario 64 (N64 - 11 million)[32]

Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec (PS2 - 11 million)[73]

Grand Theft Auto III (PS2 - 11 million)[81]

Gran Turismo (PS1 - 10.5 million)[73]

Super Mario Bros. 2 (NES - 10 million)[32]

Gran Turismo 2 (PS1 - 9.34 million)[73]

Final Fantasy VII (PS1 - 8.6 million)[74]

Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! (DS - 8.51 million)[62]

Donkey Kong Country (SNES - 8.30 million)[36]

Mario Kart 64 (N64 - 2.06 million in Japan only,[37] 6.23 million in US only,[37] approximately 8.29 million)

Pokémon Yellow (Game Boy - 3.16 million in Japan,[34] 5.10 million in US,[40] approximately 8.26 million)

GoldenEye 007 (N64 - 8 million)[38]

Super Mario Kart (SNES - 8 million)[32]

Halo 2 (Xbox - 8 million)[97]

Tomb Raider II (PS1 - 8 million)[32]

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64 - 7.6 million)[33]

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best_selling_games .

From these sales figures you can indeed see the market Nintendo is continuing to ignore. These games sell systems, its as simple as that. What Nintendo need to do IMMEDIATELY is that they need to start getting these sorts of PREMIER OFFICIAL SERIES games onto Wii to COMPLIMENT the unique original motion sensing games that will release on Wii to make their line up that EXTRA bit more appealing to consumers and really give their competition a run for money, giving people little reason to buy a substitute such as PS3 or Xbox 360. At the moment, all thats coming through are second rate cheap inferior knock offs such as Dragon Quest Swords and another Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. They won't be taken anywhere near as seriously as they aren't OFFICIAL SERIES games. Its all well and good to have these games to increase the overall line up, the problem is, sales just aren't going to be there if these sorts of games continue to be in unison.

Not enough people will buy these experimentation/spin off games and will instead buy greater quantities of the popular multiplatform games and OFFICIAL series games. Third parties will AUTOMATICALLY assume that these games despite not being part of the official series will sell in excellent quantities just because it bears the name of their popular franchise. But gamers prefer to buy official installments of games in premier franchise series not spin offs. Their just not being aggressive enough Nintendo at this stage but they can change this. As evidenced by the all time best selling games not bundled, you can see the sort of position Nintendo can put themselves in, if they draw in a third party premier official series franchise or two like Grant Theft Auto [The best one to draw in] or Gran Turismo to COMPLIMENT their existing famous franchises without sacrificing core fundamental gameplay mechanics that make the games so popular in exchange for second rate gimmicky motion sensing control schemes, they'll be in an almost unstoppable position.

After all, Wii is essentially all about breaking boundaries in the video game industry shedding into new territory. That should be the case for the consoles game line up as well as in all respects. Wii needs a slurry of unique games that can only be done on that system but also needs those 10 million plus selling franchises to really draw gamers in the flocks. Cater to the non gamers and the actual gamers totally and they'll be in the money, PS2 territory that is.

I don't want to see GameCube part 2 and neither do most of you.

You're really a number-cruncher, aren't you. I didn't read the entire thing (I'll do it) - but I saw your usual numbers.

I do comment that, actually, it doesn't matter. Nintendo makes profits and we are all part of an elite group. And with GameCube, that was nice. Everybody had a PS2. Nintendo will continue to make profit - and I believe they can expand the market in a serious way (my mother is gaming!). So, no reason to doubt right now.

For anyone who is prehaps somewhat daunted, what "he" is trying to say is that without exsisting popular franchises and a more conventional hook lik high-def graphics, Nintendo will ineveitably hemorage consumers. Unlike say, the DS, which has risen to unfathomable levels of sucess by doing the complete opposite and attracting new gamers to the market with the likes of Nintendogs, Wild World and Brain Training.

We'll just see. I don't believe the bad things are going to happen - the tide is turning, really, and I don't think that graphic improvements are necessary. I believe Nintendo. The market already has it's share of good graphics, it's time we realize it.

We'll just see. I don't believe the bad things are going to happen - the tide is turning, really, and I don't think that graphic improvements are necessary. I believe Nintendo. The market already has it's share of good graphics, it's time we realize it.

I'd like you to be correct...

ok solitanze thats was a very wordy account of how you would save Nintendo from it's inevitable impending doom.

You did actually make a few relevant observations however you just cant resist some number crunching can you? lol

I do still believe though most of your points are wrong or misguided your basically saying that Nintendo will only survive if it manages to strike a deal with Rockstar and get GTA on the Wii along with Gran Turismo or other big hitters like this.

Rockstar may eventually make a GTA game for Wii depends how sales go with the console which at the moment is selling very very well. I doubt we'll ever see Gran Turismo on the Wii though - so does that mean the console is doomed - I don't think so!

The Wii is like a breath of fresh air in the console market and yeah I agree some publishers are currently jumping on the Wii bandwagon for all the wrong reasons and porting PS2 games with tacked on controls. However more and more publishers are already signing up as they can see the potential the Wii has. I believe a lot of innovative new franchises will crop up rather than run of the mill ports.

It's still early days for the Wii and we've not really seen the system really pushed at all yet so I think once some of the big guns are released Metroid, Mario etc we will really see the true power of the Wii.

Publishers do like to take the easy option and port games but this will decline I believe as the Wii demands it's own versions of games which have been suitably adapted for it's unique capabilities. This is already happening EA have even made there own specific Wii games (Madden) and I believe this will continue which can only be a good thing.

Make no mistake the DS will also help the Wii as the DS has some strong bonds with publishers who are or will be creating software for it. I also believe that once the online capabilities of the Wii are realised it will go from strength to strength - we already know about BWii and Mario Strikers, Pokemon and smash brothers but I'm pretty sure Mario Kart and Fzero will already be in development. Let's not forget online gaming on the Wii will be free for 1st party titles and I'm sure Nintendo will be encouraging 3rd parties to follow their lead with this.

It's early days for the system but it already looks like 3rd party support is continually on the increase and with the already impressive releases by Nintendo this year the Wii in my opinion has an excellent chance of making a huge impression on the console war this time round.

Now thats a damn sight more upbeat than your analysis of the Wii eh? lol

Ok, easy solution, the next wii title starts with Gran or Grand, problem solved, Solitize moves on the next thing to moan about.

Or actually leaves.

i have said it already .Change your fucking sig!That and i coultn be arsed to reply to this for the third time in different threads

Ok, easy solution, the next wii title starts with Gran or Grand, problem solved, Solitize moves on the next thing to moan about.

Or actually leaves.

Wishful thinking - but made me giggle :grin:

I was surprised to see average ratios of 96% and above for every single game ever released wasn't part of your solution.

Yeah statistically speaking theres an 97.8% chance he's an arse! : peace:

But really, in time Wii will improve. It doesn't need GTA or GT to succeed, although it would assist in shifting a few people over to buy Wiis as well. The only concern I have is if theres a significant price drop in PS3s price. As long as Nintendo respond accordingly, everything should be smooth sailing.

Nintendo won't screw up. Here's why: Iwata. That man saved Nintendo from it's demisse. He's got an idea of how to run the company and make it a public thing. At the same time, Sony had a bad press year and has heaps of competition with Xbox 360 to keep up with, wich functions increase almost daily. Nintendo is doing it's own thing, but Sony nor Microsoft barely comment on it - because there is nothing to comment on. Nintendo is doing great right now and that won't change very soon. Iwata made Nintendo 'healthy' again. Though they were financialy healthy, they wouldn't have being if they went HD. There was to much concurrence. And with DS becoming the succes it is, Nintendo saw it's future paved in golden stones. Like some funny pictures say: 'It Prints Money!'. Wich, off course, it doesn't. But it makes Nintendo quit a heap of bags with green, lumpy dollar-signs on it. And half of it goes to Yamauchi. Yay!

So he can go off and buy some new leather to replace his skin and get a dental surgent to make him dracula teeth. Indeed he does.

He does make some very valid points. Wii is doing great so far, but this is only the start. I want to see an overall lineup of quality games to cater for every genre. Exclusive system selling games would be greatly desired. Also they must make sure the online service is up to standard. Dont think that Nintendo will succeed so quickly. There is a long way to go in this generation. You know how quickly things can change, GC anyone?

I didn't read it all either, but the reason it's only getting ports is because it is new, and because ports are nice, cheap, and easy for developers and bring in the best profits. They need more substantial stuff before they put tons of funds into developing something new and original into the wii and then it flopping, they can't even salvage it to port to another console then either! So yeah, that explains the porting stuff. The wii is young yet, only a month and a bit, it needs time whilst developers DEVELOP some ideas.

Another point, you criticised FF and DQ and said something about them not being official series? Aren't they like to two biggest game franchises in Japan though? Was it not in fact FF which saved Square from impending doom by becoming an overnight hit? Whilst I do think it'd be good for Nintendo to get some series on the console such as GTA and that, to appeal to the people who think they Wii isn't upto that, I think going with what the Wii has unique for it and not becoming just another games console is slightly more important. In the top 5 on that list of top selling games, 2 were GTA and 3 were Mario which was made by.....Neentendo! Instead of trying to become a play all console, I think it's important to try and come back with those exlcusive greats like Mario. If they try too hard to capitalise on those titles you bolded, what happens to the others in the list eh?

Could you bust out your calculator, and then add up all the numbers on that list per company, and then post those so we can see which has been the most successful in the long run?

I didn't read it all either, but the reason it's only getting ports is because it is new, and because ports are nice, cheap, and easy for developers and bring in the best profits. They need more substantial stuff before they put tons of funds into developing something new and original into the wii and then it flopping, they can't even salvage it to port to another console then either! So yeah, that explains the porting stuff. The wii is young yet, only a month and a bit, it needs time whilst developers DEVELOP some ideas.

Another point, you criticised FF and DQ and said something about them not being official series? Aren't they like to two biggest game franchises in Japan though? Was it not in fact FF which saved Square from impending doom by becoming an overnight hit? Whilst I do think it'd be good for Nintendo to get some series on the console such as GTA and that, to appeal to the people who think they Wii isn't upto that, I think going with what the Wii has unique for it and not becoming just another games console is slightly more important. In the top 5 on that list of top selling games, 2 were GTA and 3 were Mario which was made by.....Neentendo! Instead of trying to become a play all console, I think it's important to try and come back with those exlcusive greats like Mario. If they try too hard to capitalise on those titles you bolded, what happens to the others in the list eh?

Could you bust out your calculator, and then add up all the numbers on that list per company, and then post those so we can see which has been the most successful in the long run?

Just realised some ambiguity in relation to that sentence in my 1st post. I was referring to the fact that rather than get official installments in the series such as Dragon Quest 10 or Final Fantasy 14 on Wii we get spin offs like Quest Swords and Crystal Chronicles which are fine to compliment the Wiis game line up, but not fine in unison as of course the official installments of popular gaming series are going to perform better than spin offs in most cases.

Can I add this here?

New Japanese All-Time Million Sellers List

1 FC Super Mario Brothers Nintendo 6.18

2 GBA Pocket Monsters Ruby/Sapphire Poke-Nintendo 5.33

3 NDS Pocket Monsters Diamond/Pearl Poke-Nintendo 5.00

4 GB Tetris Nintendo 4.24

5 GB Super Mario Land Nintendo 4.19

6 GB Pocket Monster Red Nintendo 4.18

7 PS Dragon Quest VII warriors of eden Enix 4.14

8 GB Pocket Monster Green Nintendo 4.04

9 PS Final Fantasy VII Square 4.00

10 FC Super Mario Brothers 3 Nintendo 3.84

11 SFC Super Mario Kart Nintendo 3.82

12 FC Dragon Quest III into the legend... Enix 3.77

13 NDS New Super Mario Brothers Nintendo 3.74

14 NDS More Brain Training Nintendo 3.68

15 PS Final Fantasy VIII Square 3.64

15 GB Pocket Monster Silver Nintendo 3.64

17 PS2 Dragon Quest VIII journey of prince Square-Enix 3.63

18 NDS Animal Forest DS Nintendo 3.61

19 SFC Super Mario World Nintendo 3.55

19 GB Pocket Monster Gold Nintendo 3.55

21 SFC Dragon Quest VI dream world Enix 3.19

22 GB Pocket Monster Pikachu Nintendo 3.16

23 PS2 Final Fantasy X Square 3.07

24 FC Dragon Quest IV lead the people Enix 3.04

25 SFC Super Donkey Kong Nintendo 3.00

26 NDS Brain Training Nintendo 2.98

27 SFC Street Fighter II Capcom 2.90

27 GBA Pocket Monster Fire Red/Leaf Green Poke-Nintendo 2.90

29 PS Final Fantasy IX Square 2.80

30 SFC Dragon Quest V bride of heaven Enix 2.79

31 GB Super Mario Land 2 six golden coins Nintendo 2.70

32 FDS Super Mario Brothers 2 Nintendo 2.65

33 SFC Final Fantasy VI Square 2.55

33 PS Gran Turismo SCE 2.55

35 FC Golf Nintendo 2.46

36 SFC Final Fantasy V Square 2.45

37 FC Dragon Quest II the evil pantheon Enix 2.41

37 PS2 Final Fantasy X-2 Square-Enix 2.41

39 FC Baseball Nintendo 2.35

39 GB Dragon Quest Monsters Enix 2.35

41 PS2 Final Fantasy XII Square-Enix 2.30

42 N64 Mario Kart 64 Nintendo 2.24

43 SFC Super Donkey Kong 2 dixie & diddy Nintendo 2.21

44 FC Mahjong Nintendo 2.13

44 PS Everybody's GOLF SCE 2.13

46 SFC Super Mario Collection Nintendo 2.12

46 GB Pocket Monster Crystal Nintendo 2.12

48 SFC Street Fighter II Turbo Capcom 2.10

49 GB Doctor Mario Nintendo 2.08

50 FC Pro Baseball Family Stadium Namco 2.05

51 SFC Chrono Trigger Square 2.03

51 PS Bio Hazard 2 Capcom 2.03

53 GB Pocket Monster Blue Nintendo 2.01

54 PS Derby Stallion ASCII 2.00

55 FDS Volleyball Nintendo 1.98

56 N64 Nintendo All-Stars! Big Ruckus Smash Nintendo 1.97

57 N64 Super Mario 64 Nintendo 1.92

58 PS2 Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec SCE 1.89

59 FC Tetris BPS 1.81

60 GBA Pocket Monster Emerald Poke-Nintendo 1.80

61 SFC Super Mario - Yoshi Island Nintendo 1.77

61 SFC Super Donkey Kong 3 krem's island Nintendo 1.77

63 NDS Mario Kart DS Nintendo 1.76

64 GB Kirby Star Nintendo 1.72

65 PS Gran Turismo 2 SCE 1.71

66 SFC Super Puyo Puyo Banpresto 1.70

67 FDS Legend of Zelda Nintendo 1.69

68 PS2 Dragon Quest V bride of heaven Square-Enix 1.65

69 FC Mario Brothers Nintendo 1.63

70 FDS Link's Adventure Nintendo 1.61

70 GB Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters Konami 1.61

72 GB Super Mario Land 3 Wario Land Nintendo 1.59

73 FC 燃えろ!Pro野球 ジャレコ 1.58

74 FC Excitebike Nintendo 1.57

74 GB Dragon Quest Monsters 2 ruka/iru Enix 1.57

76 FC Tennis Nintendo 1.56

77 FC Soccer Nintendo 1.53

77 FC Doctor Mario Nintendo 1.53

79 FC F1 Race Nintendo 1.52

80 GB Kirby Star 2 Nintendo 1.51

81 FC 忍者ハットリ君 忍者は修行でござるの巻 Hudson 1.50

81 FC Dragon Quest Enix 1.50

81 SFC Seiken Densetsu 2 Square 1.50

84 PS Everybody's GOLF2 SCE 1.49

85 PS Parappa The Rapper SCE 1.48

86 SFC Super Mario RPG Nintendo 1.47

87 N64 Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Nintendo 1.46

88 FC 4 Player Mahjong Nintendo 1.45

88 SFC Dragon Ball Z hyper transmission Bandai 1.45

88 GB Game of Discovery!! Tamagotchi Bandai 1.45

88 GB Game of Discovery!! Tamagotchi 2 Bandai 1.45

88 PS Crash Bandicoot 3 SCE 1.45

88 PS Bio Hazard 3 LAST ESCAPE Capcom 1.45

94 GC Big Ruckus Smash Brothers DX Nintendo 1.44

94 NDS Brain Training ~ English Nintendo 1.44

96 SFC Final Fantasy IV Square 1.43

97 FC Spartan X Nintendo 1.42

98 FDS Pro Wrestling Nintendo 1.42

98 PS2 Everybody's GOLF4 SCE 1.42

100 FC Final Fantasy III Square 1.40

100 PS Tekken 3 Namco 1.40

102 GB Pokemon Card GB Nintendo 1.39

102 PS2 Everybody's GOLF3 SCE 1.39

104 PS Final Fantasy Tactics Square 1.38

105 PS Tekken 2 Namco 1.37

105 N64 Pokemon Stadium Nintendo 1.37

107 SFC Super Famicom Dragon Quest III Enix 1.36

108 PS Crash Bandicoot 2 SCE 1.33

109 FC Pro Baseball Family Stadium '87 Ed Namco 1.30

109 SFC Romancing SaGa 3 Square 1.30

109 SS Virtua Fighter 2 Sega 1.30

109 PS2 Kingdom Hearts Square 1.30

109 NDS Gentle Brain Training Nintendo 1.30

114 SFC Super Street Fighter II Capcom 1.29

115 GB 役満 Nintendo 1.28

116 FC Xevious Namco 1.27

116 PS Dance Dance Revolution Konami 1.27

118 FC ゲゲゲの鬼太郎 妖怪大魔境 Bandai 1.25

118 FC Dragon Ball 神龍の謎 Bandai 1.25

120 PS2 Shin SanGoku Musou 3 Koei 1.24

120 GBA Famicom Mini - Super Mario Brothers Nintendo 1.24

122 PS Dragon Quest IV lead the people Square 1.21

123 SFC Dragon Ball Z hyper transmission 2 Bandai 1.20

123 SFC Derby Stallion III ASCII 1.20

125 SFC Romancing SaGa 2 Square 1.17

125 PS2 Shin SanGoku Musou 2 Koei 1.17

127 SFC Legend of Zelda Gods of the Triforce Nintendo 1.16

127 PS2 World Soccer winning ELEVEN 6 Konami 1.16

129 FC ドラえもん Hudson 1.15

129 SFC Dragon Quest I.II Enix 1.15

131 PS Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon Square 1.14

131 N64 Pokemon Stadium Gold/Silver Nintendo 1.14

133 PS2 World Soccer winning ELEVEN 7 Konami 1.13

133 PS2 Kingdom Hearts II Square-Enix 1.13

135 GB Kirby's Pinball Nintendo 1.12

135 PS XI [sai] SCE 1.12

135 PS2 World Soccer winning ELEVEN 8 Konami 1.12

135 NDS Tamagotchi's petite petite show Bandai 1.12

139 PS Arc The Lad SCE 1.11

139 PS Bio Hazard Capcom 1.11

141 FC Load Runner Hudson 1.10

141 FC Famicom Jump hero biography Bandai 1.10

141 GB makaitoushi Sa.Ga Square 1.10

141 SFC Derby Stallion '96 ASCII 1.10

141 SFC Kirby Star Super Deluxe Nintendo 1.10

141 GB Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters II 闇界決闘記 Konami 1.10

141 PS Derby Stallion '99 ASCII 1.10

141 N64 Donkey Kong 64 Nintendo 1.10

141 N64 Mario Tennis 64 Nintendo 1.10

141 PS2 Onimusha Capcom 1.10

141 PS2 Onimusha 2 Capcom 1.10

152 FDS Palutena's Mirror Nintendo 1.09

152 FC Pro Baseball Family Stadium '88 Ed Namco 1.09

152 PS2 Gran Turismo 4 SCE 1.09

155 GB Super Donkey Kong GB Nintendo 1.08

156 PS Beat Mania Konami 1.07

156 N64 Mario Party 2 Nintendo 1.07

156 N64 Kirby Star 64 Nintendo 1.07

156 PS2 SenGoku Musou Koei 1.07

160 PS SaGa Frontier Square 1.06

160 PS Parasite Eve Square 1.06

162 FC Kinmeat Muscle Tag Match Bandai 1.05

162 FC Takahashi Expert's Adventure Island Hudson 1.05

162 PS Arc The Lad 2 SCE 1.05

165 FDS Metroid Nintendo 1.04

166 PS Densha de GO! Taito 1.02

166 GB Pokemon Pinball Nintendo 1.02

166 PST どこでもいっしょ SCE 1.02

166 NDS Sawaru Made in Wario Nintendo 1.02

166 PS2 World Soccer winning ELEVEN 10 Konami 1.02

171 PS I.Q. Intelligence Cube SCE 1.01

172 PS SIMPLE1500 Series Vol.1 THE Mahjong D3 Publisher 1.00

172 GBA Mario Kart Advance Nintendo 1.00

172 PS2 Encounter The Pachisuro winning tech Sammy 1.00

172 NDS Super Mario 64 DS Nintendo 1.00

172 PS2 Shin SanGoku Musou 4 Koei 1.00

172 PS2 World Soccer winning ELEVEN 9 Konami 1.00

172 NDS Tetris DS Nintendo 1.00

172 NDS Final Fantasy III Square-Enix 1.00

172 NDS Foppish Witch - Love & Berry DS Sega 1.00

351330431_5c91764678_o.png

Why the funk are some Pokemon games bundled like Diamond and Pearl where as others are seperate like Red and Blue.

Savagely unfair comparisons- one or the other.

Sign in to follow this