NEurope
Maiky-NiSuTe

Buy A Wii while they are still available!!

You are not the only advanced gamer that is waiting for something good to arrive on the Wii. Sure there is plenty to choose from but most advanced players want Mario, Metroid or Smash Bros Brawl! And I am sure you want it to! Well than you might have a big problem if you are going to get a Wii together with one of these games at their launch. Nintendo’s success is taking its toll on the amount of Wii’s out there. And with great games coming they will sell out again. So there for this warning!

Get a Wii while you can!!

I'm not exactly sure about the rules regarding advertising in these forums, but you've got a great point. This reminds me I should probably get around to preorder Brawl.

Man I need to get my own wii fast!.

Argos used to have a great deal but now I missed it.

Shops are ripping me off to shit though. I feel like just getting it on-line.

i finnaly have enough cash to buy a wii but where is the best deal?!? I dont mind if its on high street or online =/ Mainly want wii, wii sports, wii play (for contoller), Mario football and a mem card! Also does anyone know how much gamestation or game give for a GC trade in? I'm guessing its something like 99p =-/ What was the deal argos had going mcj?

I agree with this actually. Once Mario Galaxy comes out, the Wii hype will go mental again.

i finnaly have enough cash to buy a wii but where is the best deal?!? I dont mind if its on high street or online =/ Mainly want wii, wii sports, wii play (for contoller), Mario football and a mem card! Also does anyone know how much gamestation or game give for a GC trade in? I'm guessing its something like 99p =-/ What was the deal argos had going mcj?

The Wii doesn't need memory cards, unless you're talking about GC Memory Cards.

I had the first wii in my town! Midnight launches w00t! lol

But then later i had a frantic panic and sold it (very upsetting time) and so then straight away i was waiting for something to come out so i could buy another one and have it make a triumphant return, and my friend owns a games shop so i got to see practically first hand how the shortage of consoles games and controllers panned out! When i did get a wii again it was almost even better than i remembered!

Your point is indeed a good one, it is tied into the same idea of 'if this is how many units ninty are shifting now, what the hell are the sales gonna be when they start releasing the big games?!?!?'

Wii ftw

Wii sales are increasing and most have the reason because of the new games and the fear of the Wii outselling again!

Wii sales are increasing and most have the reason because of the new games and the fear of the Wii outselling again!

It seems to have been ages since N-Europe had the Jap sales charts up, I used to love seeing the weekly figures and laughing as Nintendo ruled the hardware and sfotware charts!

this is what i've been trying to tell my friends who still don't have one.

It seems to have been ages since N-Europe had the Jap sales charts up, I used to love seeing the weekly figures and laughing as Nintendo ruled the hardware and sfotware charts!

Yeah Dante hasn't posted them for this week :(

To be honest, I think Nintendo has the Wii stock under control by now. They're anticipating to sell/ship (either one) 17 million Wiis this year, that's bold enough.

To be honest, I think Nintendo has the Wii stock under control by now. They're anticipating to sell/ship (either one) 17 million Wiis this year, that's bold enough.

17 million! Thats a heck of alot of Wii's.

Pointless thread is pointless?

Am I the only one that takes into account that hardware sales usually sky rocket when a new game comes out?

You have months people, MONTHS to worry about this if you dont already own one.

Pointless thread is pointless?

Am I the only one that takes into account that hardware sales usually sky rocket when a new game comes out?

You have months people, MONTHS to worry about this if you dont already own one.

no but it is verry rare to see a console sale out on it over and over again!

I've seen plenty of Wiis in stock at stores.

jup you will now but when Metroid, Mario galaxy, smash bros brawl or WiiFit comes out there will be a run on the Wii again!

Fine, I guess I can do something about that...

You are not the only advanced gamer that is waiting for something good to arrive on the Wii. Sure there is plenty to choose from but most advanced players want Mario, Metroid or Smash Bros Brawl! And I am sure you want it to! Well than you might have a big problem if you are going to get a Wii together with one of these games at their launch. Nintendo’s success is taking its toll on the amount of Wii’s out there. And with great games coming they will sell out again. So there for this warning!

Get a Wii while you can!!

A tiny little bit of info.

Brawl European release date is at the mo' scheduled for 2008, mate.

jup you will now but when Metroid, Mario galaxy, smash bros brawl or WiiFit comes out there will be a run on the Wii again!

They dont come out for a while, and I severely doubt Metroid will sell out the Wii.

The only high street place I'm even considering is Gamestation because their bundles can include any game in the shop. GAME has a limited selection of games to choose from for their bundles and none of them appeal to me. But there's only a couple of titles out presently that I want, Gottlieb Pinball, and Resident Evil 4 and neither one of these seems to be at Gamestation on West Nile, so if the Gamestation on Sauchiehall Street doesn't have them, then I'll order online.

I've noted that mall stores seem to have more problem with supply than high street in Glasgow. Braehead had no Wiis, even in GAME or HMV or Woolworths that I saw -- I didn't bother checking if Argos had stock.

Good thing is that the hardware prices seem to be within £1 of each other, so outside of things like the Classic Controller (which seems to be between £13.99 and £17.99), where you buy your Wii is pretty irrelevant. Software is were you get jacked with HMV charging an unwarranted premium, given that much of their shop space is going to PS3 and X-Box 360. Amazon and Play.com will definitely get my business for software over the high street unless someone has a good sale or decent price on used titles.

A tiny little bit of info.

Brawl European release date is at the mo' scheduled for 2008, mate.

They dont come out for a while, and I severely doubt Metroid will sell out the Wii.

-_-; unfortionaly i see that the European release list suffer as always on TBA's and delays. Will NoE never learn bring us the game we want before December!!!

-_-; unfortionaly i see that the European release list suffer as always on TBA's and delays. Will NoE never learn bring us the game we want before December!!!

Mind you we are getting Tingles RosseRupeeLand -thing of a game before US.