NEurope
Meik

Official RE Battle Cards!

Update 2/11 - Me and Guy decided we are not going to go down the list in order, but instead pick and choose which ones we want to do and when. People I know a little bit better and longtime members will get one sooner. This will prevent the both of us from going insane.

-----------------------

I was very bored tonight so I decided to come up with this little project.

Anyone who has used/seen Pokémon cards will be right at home with this. With the help of Guy (The3rdChildren), I have decided to create "Battle Cards" based on RE's lovely forum users. Guy (who is of course a talented comic artist) creates the pictures for the cards, and I do the rest.

Each card is just like a Pokémon card - each battler will have their own unique picture, moves, stats, etc. There are also 6 different elements (think Fire, Ice, Leaf etc) that each battler shall hold, and that shall be used to perform their moves. They are: Intelligence, Literacy, Humour, Creativity, Anger and Spam. Each battler will have their own dominant statistic.

And so this is where I need you to come in.

Obviously we have some of the more prolific and long-time members lined up for their own battle cards, but we need your input if you want a card based on yourself.

So, if you want your own card, please respond to this post with: your picture, your height, your weight, what group you're a part of if any (uber leets, blood monkeys, etc) and a small description of what you do, what you like, etc so we can get an idea of what attacks we'll use for you. We'll strive to create all of the requests that we get, but obviously it will take a while. We'll also pick and choose when we want to do certain cards (long-time members will obviously get some sort of priority as it's more fun to do them).

Symbols:

Red Circle = Anger

Purple Circle = Spam

Blue Circle = Intelligence

Green Circle = Humour

Orange Circle = Literacy

Yellow Circle = Creativity

LATEST CARD - Bowser57

cardbowser573qa.jpg

Members on the list:

(Link to each card is under "Done!")

CubeChris - Done!

Jordan - Done!

Athriller - Done!

Ray Falling - Done!

marshmellow_7 - Done!

Mr_Odwin - Done!

Haden

The_Villan854

Raining_again

dabookerman

rokhed00 - Done!

Moria

Dieter

kopo

Blackfox

soag

Arragaun

rizz

Calza

Smalldude76

Stocka

dukkadukka

CVD - Done!

Eenuh

#1cubeplayer

Owario

Replika

Emo

Sprout

Tphi

Stranger

Dyson

Twozzok

Fatrox

Caris

Haver

Bowser57 - Done!

Wes

MoogleViper

Sarka

Offerman

Triple_C

The_Fish

Dan_Dare

sarkas_girly

bob

EEVILMURRAY

Adrian DX

Surrealist

Yamcha

Since this thread is rather genius... and we need a fun little game sticky for you guys.

You get RE forums offical support for the game. Card please! :P

Get your requests in if you're interested, people. We have a brief idea how this game would actually play too. Think Pokemon with some very small adjustments. Hell, maybe sometime we'll even get to a stage where we can play REVO-EUROPE BATTLE CARDS online. There's definately programs that let you battle with card games online.

Feel free to IM or email us with suggestions, or even post them in here. We want this to be a fun experience for everyone.

Here's to a bright beginning.

Brilliant, I salute your efforts.

I'm 5 foot 11", 9 stones. I like erm... games, books (poetry especially), music, SEX!!!, movies. Yeah, same old shit.

HERE ARE TWO RETARDED IMAGES TO USE (Sorry, best I could do).

Ati_sin_city_2.png

Ati_face_4.png

Excellent idea (n_n and way too overpowered eheheheh) Yes I've been playing that game for ages.

So you guys allow others to design the cards too or is it just you guys? n_n I'm cool either way.

But then again, maybe I should fix my reputation first ARGh.

I be 5'7" , about 55 kilos (damn I need food)

hmmm i wont have any Intelligence cause I dont know what Literacy means.

You can put me up for Spam as I annoy people alot with n_n; T_T 0_0 ;_; alot. (anime smily wave 0_0)

Also am creative, as I take sky pictures, do space art, and draw comics. Theres alot of Anger in me too as some of you may have noticed (which is probably why my reputation here is so bad...and i was just being so friendly...okay so maybe its the smilies then afterall)

Set me up for low hitpoints as I tend to die easily.

I'll add a picture you can use later, after I get some sleep eheheh

Great tread guys keep it up!

--Ray

Yeah, just to clarify, it's only us doing the cards.

And I never played the Pokemon Card Game, so I have no idea on how overpowered statistics are and whatnot. I figure i'll just make my own system up, not base it on the original Pokemon Card's stats. Of course if any of you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.

im 6ft

140lbs

i like to touch asses...

heres a pic...

100_5313.jpg

id appreciate if ya could change the background behind me cause its our bathroom and my mom loves lime green haha

This seems like a really cool idea. I'm hoping that I'm enough of a long time member to not describe my personality. My personal stats are 5'7" and 11 stone.

Shades.jpg

Smoke.jpg

id appreciate if ya could change the background behind me cause its our bathroom and my mom loves lime green haha

Again, just to clarify, Guy will actually be drawing you people for the cards. We need pictures just so we can get an idea of what you look like.

This seems like a really cool idea. I'm hoping that I'm enough of a long time member to not describe my personality. My personal stats are 5'7" and 11 stone.

Shades.jpg

Smoke.jpg

Wow, if you did your hair and looked a wee bit less red then you'd look just like teh Arsenal Carling Cup hero Robin Van Persie :awesome:

561.jpg

haden.jpg

Heres a 2 year old pic of me in full bond gear ready to headshot someone. I would like one of my skills to be history based. Maybe recount history dates for sleep attack :grin: Oh height is 5,11 and weight 11 stone.

You might have to draw a picture of me as I cannae find a photo of myself to put onto here.

I'm about 5'11" (still effin' growin) I'm thin but the scales say 10 stone. Brown hair with blonde highlights, blue eyes with glasses, freckly skin with a few spots, and don't forget to add an Aston Villa or AC Milan shirt, i'll try to get a picture in the meantime to help ye. But use that as a starting point, alreet.

Pic0254.jpg

boodumdoo.jpg

oh, um im 6'1", i weigh 13 stones (dont do pounds)

what else, i like katana, ninjas and metal gear solid....u can also mention that i am founder of blood monkeys, member of hm-fusion, half polish half indian, and um...yeah

Put me down.

Height 7 foot

Weight 287lbs

Likes - beer, vodka and vicious dogs

Here's a picture to work from.

stab.jpg

Were you a pirate in another life, Rokhed?

00.jpg?MdToken=1926933041518714

About 5ft 10"

9 stone

I like Halo 2, tennis, badminton, table tennis, watching football, making websites....

Awesome idea :)

dieter2.jpg

A fairly old image yet still one of my best :)

About me: I weigh about 11 stone and am 6 feet tall.

I have super HM-Fusion podcasting powers and....I beat Jordan at UT :P

I'm 1.83 ish metres (don't know foot and stuff) and weigh 70 ish kilos.

I like to play god (in B&W2 that is), i like life fast and i'm considering becoming a wanker for a living.

Picture27.jpg

Okok, Guy said I have to post in this thread to get a card- so I will.

I am about 5'11" and weight about 11 stone. Guy has a couple of pics of me I think.

Cheers.

Jordan is done.

cardjordan3hr.gif

Athriller is next. I've updated the first post to show the latest card done, and added a list of everyone that wants one done. We decided we're going to try and produce the cards in order of who posted first, so if you want one done relatively soon i'd suggest posting now.