NEurope
Mr_Odwin

N-Europe's Xpert Eleven

http://xperteleven.com/default.aspx

Xpert Eleven is the game where you can challenge your friends in the noble art of coaching a football team. Get your friends together and create your own league system.

It is completely free to play Xpert Eleven. You can either create your very own league or join an existing league.

We play this at work and it can be a right laugh. I don't like football but it's still great.

It's a simple version of something like Championship Manager.

Beware: This is no short thing. It will take many weeks to complete the season. Please join the N-Europe league only if you plan to continue. It would be sad to have a league full of dead teams.

As we're all forum members, try to use your forum name as part of the team name or your user name. That'll make the connection with this forum stronger.

Join and then use this code to find the N-Europe league: 120161

Familiarise yourself with the rules, and get ready to be addicted.

If we get enough people joining then we can set up a two-tier system with promotion and relegation to fight for. It'll be grand.

Come on people, you know you want to.

It's a very simple version of something like Championship Manager. A football management simulation game.

It seems to be a lot like hatrick, ill play though. Will set everything up tomorrow at work. Its not like I have anything else to do.

So far:

Best team = Moria's

:(

For those that have joined so far; we can't really do anything until there are at least 6 of us. I'll leave it a day or two before making any important decisions about league structure, etc.

It seems to be a lot like hatrick, ill play though. Will set everything up tomorrow at work. Its not like I have anything else to do.

I used to play Hattrick years ago - I think this is similar.

I'll set up my team properly once the Celtic game is over.

I wouldn't mind doing this, any chance of holding off 'till sunday night?

I wouldn't mind doing this, any chance of holding off 'till sunday night?

The first games will probably be in the next week or so, with maybe some friendlies leading up to them. It's not bad to miss just a game or two. The tactics can be set up well in advance.

Joined up everyone join 10 members are in the league already this is gonna be awesome!

Mr Odwin held a gun to my parents face and made me say this.

Im joking it should be great fun...

As Haden said, we have 10 members a at the moment. If we could get up to 16 we'd have two great leagues. As it is we're looking at one league of ten.

I'll leave it until tomorrow morning and then the season will be created. This means no one else will be able to join.

Join now!

i will join as soon as i have a new pc. i get the impression wii browser won't be quite as immersive!

Join now Blackfox! Join today Tom! The wii browser will do fine for now, and if you leave it until later you'll have to wait until the end of the season (looking to be November time).

Hmm, is it me or is the transfer window extremely slow at processing bids?

Also, me and Cube have a friendly match coming up soon. Not a clue how matches actually work but should be fun :P

Check the Press section guys. :heh:

Hypothetically, wouldn't that be seriously less likely if everyone used dirty tactics against you?

And Dyson, I look forward to the 4th.

Just a small hint: It's always more fun to watch the match rather than just clicking on the summary.

Summary: gameDetails.jpg

Watch Match: tv.jpg

There are still places left! Come on N-Europe members, you don't even have to like football, just enjoy the tactics and the banter behind it.

Do it!