NEurope
Kirkatronics

Eating habbits

select 1  

35 members have voted

1. 1. select 1

Food. 101010101

I was thinking the exact same thing...intill he edited the thread that is.

Yup, I'm not a vege etc. Meat is where it's at.

Yeah I eat animals, there's nothing like panda to get you ready for a busy day. :smile:

Yeah I eat animals, there's nothing like panda to get you ready for a busy day. :smile:

mmm, panda tonight :D click on the number of votes, to see who voted what :D

Meat eater

(no, NOT cock)

pixx or didnt happen.

On topic, I <3 meets.

If God wanted us to be vegetarians why did he make animals taste so good?

I'm going to change the topic just a little bit to say, since going to uni my eating habits have been terrible. Don't have nearly enough fruit/veg and those middle of the night chips+cheese really aren't good for me!

If God wanted us to be vegetarians why did he make animals taste so good?

True dat!

Also, veggies tend not to get a lot of crucial vitamins and minerals from their food, as some are most common in meat and can be rarely found in veg. Carnivores ftw.

True dat!

Also, veggies tend not to get a lot of crucial vitamins and minerals from their food, as some are most common in meat and can be rarely found in veg. Carnivores ftw.

read the thingy... your wrong

I rarely eat meat (as in, meat from cows and pigs and whatever), mostly because I simply don't like the taste and texture of it.

I do eat fish (mostly tuna and salmon) and sometimes chicken. Fish is yummy. Meat not so much.

*had a vegetarian burger today but this particular one was kinda crappy cause it had vegetarian ham in it, which she hates* D:

I rarely eat meat (as in, meat from cows and pigs and whatever), mostly because I simply don't like the taste and texture of it.

I do eat fish (mostly tuna and salmon) and sometimes chicken. Fish is yummy. Meat not so much.

*had a vegetarian burger today but this particular one was kinda crappy cause it had vegetarian ham in it, which she hates* D:

is you a cats?

I've never got that. Why did they invent "vegetable meat"? (i.e vege ham etc). It's pointless.

I've never got that. Why did they invent "vegetable meat"? (i.e vege ham etc). It's pointless.

vegetarians dont hae the taste of meat, most of the time. it more a moral thing.

is you a cats?

I wish.

Well it's supposed to imitate the taste and feel of the real thing, but I hate ham... Dad just picked the wrong kind of burger. =(

vegetarians dont hae the taste of meat, most of the time. it more a moral thing.

I didn't say they did, I just mean having ham, and then having 'vegetable ham', it's mental. It can't be called ham if it's made of vegetables surely?

Why imitate the taste of the real thing though? I mean they don't want to eat it, which is fine, so why try and imitate it with vegetables?

I didn't say they did, I just mean having ham, and then having 'vegetable ham', it's mental. It can't be called ham if it's made of vegetables surely?

Why imitate the taste of the real thing though? I mean they don't want to eat it, which is fine, so why try and imitate it with vegetables?

i thought you meant why do they eat it lol. it would be weird to see..

Not sure what it's made of (it's vegetarian ham, not vegetable ham). And most people simply don't eat it cause they don't want animals to be killed, but that doesn't mean they don't enjoy the taste of it anymore. Thus they still want to eat something that tastes like the real thing but isn't made of an animal. Makes perfect sense to me.

I love Quorn minced meat by the way; tastes better than the real thing in my opinion. =D

I love meat, delicious high on calories and protein meat. Don't see what's so moral about not eating meat.

There is a correlation between growth inhibition and vegetarianism, plus, I like meat. I guess though, people are slightly desensitized to animal slaughtering, cause when they get meat, it's always in a nice neat package, with all the grisly stuff that goes on beforehand taken out of the equation. I guess if I were being conscientious, I'd say it would be ok to eat meat if you killed the animal yourself.

meat is tasty. Me not eating it wont save all the cruelty, so fuck it, gimme a burger.

I love meat, delicious high on calories and protein meat. Don't see what's so moral about not eating meat.

the death, and condition of animals.