Are you racist?

Are you racist?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Are you racist?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • To an extent/Partially.
    • No comment.

Not a clue what inspired this thread, but would you consider yourself to be a racist person?

The poll is anonymous by the way.

I hate blacks, indians, chinese, mexicans, pakistanis, japanese, australians, indonesians, french, russians, germans, swedish, pols, americans, brazilians.

I think i'm pretty diverse, got nothing against other cultures.

Damn swedes..

I would go with it depends if you're annoyed with the people that come through due to immigration or simply the laws around it.

Bit of both i guess. Kinda ignorant to a lot of it though...

"If you don't do politics, there's not much you do do"

...Stupid adverts...

I chose to an extent.

I don't like all these immigrants coming in and fucking this country even more up than it is.

Nope, don't understand racism, never have. Someone is yet to explain it to me.

I'm slightly sexist I think, but only to the point where a gentleman is sexist (which I consider myself).

I chose to an extent.

I don't like all these immigrants coming in and fucking this country even more up than it is.

Ditto. Same here.

You know what annoys me; is how racism is seen as being instantly worse than say regular bullying.

The only difference is:

Regular bullying: Picking on someones distinct features amongst other things, glasses, braces, hieght, weight or whatever

Racism: Picking on someones distinct feature: Skin colour

Why? What's the difference? I'm willing to bet if I went up to a black police officer and called him "the n word" I'd be arrested but if I went up to a fat police officer and called him fatty or a bald one and called him baldy and picked on him for it I'd get warned.

You know what annoys me; is how racism is seen as being instantly worse than say regular bullying.

The only difference is:

Regular bullying: Picking on someones distinct features amongst other things, glasses, braces, hieght, weight or whatever

Racism: Picking on someones distinct feature: Skin colour

Why? What's the difference? I'm willing to bet if I went up to a black police officer and called him "the n word" I'd be arrested but if I went up to a fat police officer and called him fatty or a bald one and called him baldy and picked on him for it I'd get warned.

Damn right. Couldn't agree more. There isn't any difference, or should i say there shouldn't be. The world we live in where we all have to be politically correct is getting ridiculous, i think i'm right in saying that someone or some group or something was trying to get Christmas changed to something more appropriate for all religions? If it's not appropriate to your religion it's usually because you aren't Christian.

I'm not racist, indeed I detest it. But I'm uncomfortable around other ethnicities having being raised with almost nothing but white people around me.

Hmm, I should probably point out that I don't condone racism as it might seem I do in my above post, I just don't see why it should be more of a serious crime than flat out bullying.

I don't know. Racism is so badly defined these days - sometimes using stuff simply for a non-offensive descriptive word is labelled as racism.

Racism = Fear. And I fear no living being on Earth, never been the cowardly sort. Racism is just a 'bad' thing in the sense that someone is being hurt or potentially by the act...I consider myself to be on the side of 'good'; I treat every living creature with respect until disrespected.

Its so easy to be a racist, theft is also an easy option, but I have the inner aptitude to rise above that shite...do you?...Then again its this trait that makes me feel superior to most humans since most of you don't have the level of self-esteem I do. ;p

I make racist comments all the time, but just jesting, I'm not even slightly racist.

I do think racism is being took too far now.

There was this incident at my school where this Arab girl called another girl "Milk Bottle" The white girl responded "go fuck of back to your own country"

The white girl got suspended from school, the Arab girl got away with ease.

Now is that fair?

I do think racism is being took too far now.

There was this incident at my school where this Arab girl called another girl "Milk Bottle" The white girl responded "go fuck of back to your own country"

The white girl got suspended from school, the Arab girl got away with ease.

Now is that fair?

...Milk bottle? I;ve only just heard you say that, so possibly the teachers didn't get it. The girl probably got suspended for saying the F-word. But in general this sort of statement is what causes the flames; you only think racism has gone too far when an Arab girl gets away with racism? Did you choose to forget all the shite white people have gotten away with in the past and present? Wasn't racism 'far enough' when those Black football players got thrown banana skins on the pitch? Or was that acceptable? :indeed:

...Milk bottle? I;ve only just heard you say that, so possibly the teachers didn't get it. The girl probably got suspended for saying the F-word. But in general this sort of statement is what causes the flames; you only think racism has gone too far when an Arab girl gets away with racism? Did you choose to forget all the shite white people have gotten away with in the past and present? Wasn't racism 'far enough' when those Black football players got thrown banana skins on the pitch? Or was that acceptable? :indeed:

I'm not talking about fucking banana skins you arsehole.

I'm just saying, these things (what I stated) is what's pissing me off about it all. Especially in schools, and no she didn't get suspended for saying fuck.

"All the shite white people"

That's racism right there you ****.

I'm not talking about fucking banana skins you arsehole.

I'm just saying, these things (what I stated) is what's pissing me off about it all. Especially in schools, and no she didn't get suspended for saying fuck.

"All the shite white people"

That's racism right there you ****.

...LMAO! Can someone please define racism for this person. Saying 'White people' is racist now? riiight. Exactly, what you stated is other non-white people getting away with racism is going too far, if you do really 'disagree' with racism why was it only that action that made you think it has gone too far and not previous/other ones?

No, it was the shite before it you idiot.

It sounds like your saying all white people are shite.

Even if you weren't implying that, it shows you don't give a fuck what other people perceive your sentances to be.

No, it was the shite before it you idiot.

It sounds like your saying all white people are shite.

Even if you weren't implying that, it shows you don't give a fuck what other people perceive your sentances to be.

Hahaha...damn...um okay...I will terminate this conversation with you now. I'd rather like to speak with people with better cognitive skills.

Because you know I'm right and can't think of anything to say? Yeah I think so.

And your 21? Wow....just....wow...

Guys chill! This is just a poll on whether you're racist, let's not turn it into a discussion about someone saying something in a post is racist. Just calm down and lets get back to the poll instead of getting annoyed at each other.

Also, I am in exactly the same boat as Hellfire

I think we're all racist to an extent. It's not intentional in my case, but I know it's there. Not anything liek crazy murderous thoughts, but yeah.

I prefer being honest.

I don't make racist comments with any intent behind them you can tell.