NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Emasher

Bomb Threats At My School

This morning just before lunch the principal announced on the PA system that the power had gone out in the school hallways and all students were to remain in class (no hall passes). I was in the school library at the time and we were pretty surprised when a COP came in and started searching the room. Finally 5 minutes into the lunch break, we were allowed to exit the room and go for lunch. We came back for lunch and mid afternoon the Principal came into the room and told us that the real reason we weren't allowed in the halls was that someone had wrote on wall in the girls bathroom that they were going to bomb the school on November 20th. Kinda weird because I was talking to my friends a lunch and I suggested that it may have been a threat on the bathroom wall. (This has been happening lots in Canada since September so the police were pretty sure it was just a "Copy cat" offense).

I've had a gun scare once, a guy had what looked like a gun and someone phoned our school cause it looked like our uniform and everyones bags got searched and we weren't allowed to leave the assembly hall.

It was just a toy gun :heh:

Um, why was the copy cat bomb threats? what happened in Canada in September?

Someone wrote they were going to shoot up one of the universities in my city on the bathroom walls (at the university) then a week or so latter the same thing happened at a school across town.

There have been others though I think.

I've never seen bagged milk in my life.

You clearly live in the bad part of Canada...Bomb threats...no bagged milk...what's going on!

Bomb threats are a world wide problem.

I've traveled all over Canada and I've never seen bagged milk, where is it from?

Bomb threats are a world wide problem.

I've traveled all over Canada and I've never seen bagged milk, where is it from?

Canada?

We had a similar thing at our school, but not quite as serious. Back when I was a Year 7 there was a guy who would sit in his class and play with himself as the Sixth Form girls walked past.

Canada?

We had a similar thing at our school, but not quite as serious. Back when I was a Year 7 there was a guy who would sit in his class and play with himself as the Sixth Form girls walked past.

How is that related at all?

Think explosion.

We had the odd bomb threat back at school. Can't beat the good old N.I for some chaos.

(The school is still standing by the way, and has never been blew up. That can always change though. :wink:)

Every year, during exam season, there was at least 1 bomb threat a week. God knows how many they filtered.

Everyone is very optimistic that they will catch the girl that did it (Its was written in the girls bathroom by the way). Lets just say, I have my suspicions.

In Merrie Old England we don't really have bomb threats at the school, just someone smashing eggs on the Headmaster's desk.

And of course "exploding" perverts.

Canada?

That's fantastic, I applaud his indecency.

We had a bomb threat in our university last year. For some reason my friends in the physics department got evacuated, but they left us geologists sitting unaware of what was going on despite being in the building apparently under threat. It's discrimination I tell you.

We had the odd bomb threat back at school. Can't beat the good old N.I for some chaos.

(The school is still standing by the way, and has never been blew up. That can always change though. :wink:)

you did?! the academy didnt have any of that when i was there (see - no one wants to bomb us :()

there was a bomb thread down my road a few years ago!.. some car had been stolen by suspected bomb people and it was abandoned down our street.. had the army,t heir robot out and everything :D.. had to evacuate one friday night! ... was exciting but very scary ( they wouldn't let us evactuate our dogs - :()

my school is really bad aswell and i have only been their since september

one of the worse things that happened was when they was fireing fire works in the play ground and couple of them back spined and hit the ground and all these kids got was detention and that ain't even the worst things that have happened!!!

Coolness Bears has powdered milk in his house.

Weirdo.

This is the sad and unfortunate truth... :(

I never new until recently, when Bluejay decided to rummage through my cupboards! :) There were all sorts of weird items at the back!!!! I was truely shocked and horrified upon finding this. :heh: Along with Boxed Sardins... :wtf:

Bagged milk?!?!?!

Coolness how could you :(

No it's Powdered Milk! It isn't in a bag though! it's in a normal container. :)

Bagged Milk? now that's just odd... :heh:

Sign in to follow this