NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Games That Pushed The NES

The only game I owned in that list is Super Mario Bros. 3 which I would agree with. A lot of the games featured do look like a cross between a NES game and a SNES game.

Zechs will be along in a minute...

The only game I owned in that list is Super Mario Bros. 3 which I would agree with. A lot of the games featured do look like a cross between a NES game and a SNES game.

Zechs will be along in a minute...

Yeah there is alot on that list that I didnt play aswell. I remember Battletoads though, game was hard as hell and I never did beat it.

I gotta say that I honestly haven't heard of some of them games, nevermind having played them all! I'm glad to see Kirby there, because it immediately sprang to mind when I saw this thread. Are games like Journey to Silius, Crystalis, Cosmic Epsilon and Lagrange Point really well known games? I'm ashamed of myself lol.

Nice article though, I'll give it a read as I only skimmed it there now to see what games are featured.

Same, I instantly thought of Kirby when I came into the thread, it was a fantastic game and really pushed the NES to its limits.

Sign in to follow this