NEurope
Falcon_BlizZACK

So why are you Racist?

A response to the other topic. Quiet a few people annonymously voted that they are racist...Can you delve in a bit as to why?...Your families influence perhaps? Or is your hatred formed just simply because 'you don't like them'?...ie hatred for no apparent reason.

Because when walking through the streets of Shanghai, someone just stops in front of me for no reason. They get a "Out of my way, you little yellow bastard."

I'm "racist" because almost everything is considered as racism these days.

I'm "racist"(I wouldn't really call myself that) because I'm sick of people from Arabia who get to live here and get everything on silver plattern on our expence, and then does nothing else than complaining about how they are not respected. They want this and that, complain about this and that and demands that we learn, understand and respect their culture and religion while they refuse to learn our language, do not work and ship their 15-year old daughters to Arabia to get married to a cousin. Africans are cool. They work. They learn our language and or polite to us. Arabs should just get the heck out of here.

Head... hurts... so much.

Im not thanks very much. Im far too removed to care about anyone other than individuals.

I´m not racist i just don´t like people that aren´t white

hurr hurr

There can be no justification for racism except stupidity.

What he said.

Racists are like homophobes: in need of a damn good slapping.

Oh, and I hate whites!Before you scream at me, check the Arab_Freak image gallery :wink:

I don't really agree with racism but i have to say in all the pakistani shops i have been in my life there has only ever been 1 that hasn't looked at me like i'm shit.

I know not all black/white are the same but it makes you think.

Im not gonna lie, i am racist some may not like me for it but its the way i have been brought up

Im not gonna lie, i am racist some may not like me for it but its the way i have been brought up
Well then, wouldn't you say it's the perfect time to change that?

I'm not racist I just don't like the fact that they could be hiding in the shadows/stood right next to you at night and you'd never know they were there, until they nicked your wallet that is...