NEurope
JohnD

Club Nintendo/VIP codes to swap

Hey guys. Not been on here in a while but I've decided to come on and see if any of you want some stars. I've got 3 leaflets for games that I already own and have registered online already that a friend game me because they would never use them anyway. I'll swap the codes for any other working codes that I don't already own. The codes I have to swap are listed bellow as well as a list of all the things I already have registered. If you have anything not on this list that you would like to swap for my spare stars then let me know.

Spare game codes (All DS games)

Animal Crossing Wild World

New Super Mario Bros.

More Brain Training

I already have registered

Hardware

Wii

Nintendo DS

Wii Games

Mario Strikers Charged Football

Trauma Center: Second Opinion

Wii Play

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Wii Sports

DS Games

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

Tetris DS

More Brain Training

Metroid Prime Hunters

42 All-Time Classics

New Super Mario Bros.

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Resident Evil: Deadly Silence

Wario Ware Touched!

Mario Kart DS Pak

So let me know if anybody out there would like to swap me numbers. I haven't even scratched off the silver on the extra cards yet and won't until I go to send you the number.

If you have a working number for a game not on this list that you want to swap with me tell me here what game you have and if it's a game that I think I probably won't buy or nobody else wants to swap then I'll let you know and you can PM me the code. Once I have registered the product and found out that the code is genuine I'll PM you the code that you want from my spares.

PLEASE DON'T just PM me codes without asking me if I want them first or not and please don't reply to this thread directly with the code in it or I won't send you my codes. If you need help with or are not sure what a PM is I'm sure somebody on the site can help you. As for me sending you my codes. You just have to trust that I will. I can't give you any other guarantees than that, sorry, and I will register any codes you send me before I send you my codes just to make sure they are genuine.

Thanks in advance!

- JohnD

Decided to add a photo of the leaflets onto this thread after reading the tips for placing a good ad sticky.

aV1FF_3S.jpg

Do you want to swap Animal Crossing: Wild World for F-Zero GX on the Gamecube?

I might have a spare gamecube one, will check when I get home if your interested. Ah scratch that I already have the stars vouchers for what you're offering.

Do you want to swap Animal Crossing: Wild World for F-Zero GX on the Gamecube?

Deal!

PM me your FZero code and I'll get the Animal Crossing code to you asap after that. Then I can update my first post if all works out well.

Still not heard back from Wii yet. I sent you a PM the other day, if you read this first. Anybody else want to trade any of the other numbers.

Nobody?

No reply from Wii either.

Does anybody know any other places I could go that people might be interested in swapping codes with me?

Ok, I got no reply from any you guys for a swap but I did find another forum where I was able to swap my points. So this trade is no longer available. If anybody out there is looking through this thread because they also have points they want to swap I'd recommend the following link:

Click here!

Just thought it may help someone. Even if it is a link to a rival forum.

dawrn to late mate i just gave loads of codes away to some friends of mine (i also often buy games double)

Luckily, back in the day when you got points for being an ambassador I just created a new nintendo account and referred it with my main one, so I still got the 250 points when registering duplicate games.

I'm not sure how these registration codes work. I've got a few but already scratched them off and entered them in on Nintendo website. I assume this makes them null and void with regards to anyone else using them and therefore worthless swapping? Sorry if I sound like an idiot but bit of a newbie on the nintendo scene.

I'm not sure how these registration codes work. I've got a few but already scratched them off and entered them in on Nintendo website. I assume this makes them null and void with regards to anyone else using them and therefore worthless swapping? Sorry if I sound like an idiot but bit of a newbie on the nintendo scene.

Yeh...one use per code.

i have lots of spare codes to swap PM me with what you want to give me and what for and i will PM you back to say yes or no any codes PM'ed to me without asking or just any direct replies with codes on will not be accepted i have to swap;

wii play: 350 points

wii fit:350 points

mario kart ds:250 points

nintendogs labradors and friends:250 points

dr kawashmas more brain training: 250 points

i want any games codes for any of these or i could do a console code for a few games.

thanks jbbmx

hey sure, i dont mind swapping mario kart wii and super smash bros. brawl codes for wii fit and wii play. deal?

Hey there!

I was going to create a new topic but I think it`s best to use this one.

I have Zelda Spirit Tracks VIP code and I`d like to swap for USA Club Nintendo coins, is anyone available for that?

Thanks in advance!