NEurope
Shotgun2k

What on earth happened to...

The likes of Soag and Apple ndib? I remember these two fine gentlemen very well - are they still about?

Soag's a Vet now, which means he's skulking around intermissantly. I hear Apple is in the tech boards most often? I'm not sure, I'm far too scared to post anywhere but gen chit-chat.

Does anybody remember Trisha from the comments board on the front page? I remember having right barneys with that person.

Does anybody remember Trisha from the comments board on the front page? I remember having right barneys with that person.

haha I do if shes the rabid anti nintendo person that used to comment the success of the wii and ds means shes probably to ashamed to post now lol.

Hehe... we had some good exchanges. They are indeed a missed adversary.

SOAG IS IN DA HOUSE BITCH!

Or something to that extent, I am still about from time to time, a lot has changed since over the past year or so, so the amount of time I spend of these forums which I love is now limited.

As Mr. Bananagrabber said yes I'm now engaged to my wonderful girlfriend and life is great for me, but look out for me as i'm still posting here and there.

I'm touched someone missed me though :):heh:

SOAG IS IN DA HOUSE BITCH!

Or something to that extent, I am still about from time to time, a lot has changed since over the past year or so, so the amount of time I spend of these forums which I love is now limited.

As Mr. Bananagrabber said yes I'm now engaged to my wonderful girlfriend and life is great for me, but look out for me as i'm still posting here and there.

I'm touched someone missed me though :):heh:

:yay:

Congrats :) I'm quite surprised at the amount of people still knocking around from the days of cube-europe. To add, it's definitely still the most outwardly friendly forum on the Internet...

it's definitely still the most outwardly friendly forum on the Internet...

Unless you're vegetarian/homosexual/a fan of apple/support the armed forces/disagree with Murray. :p

Unless you're vegetarian/homosexual/a fan of apple/support the armed forces/disagree with Murray. :p

I'm sure I've been all of those at one time or another...

Even though this is the most friendly Warp Pipe is still my favourite. I haven't been on there in ages, but usually every thread, no matter how banal (even if it's a birthday thread) ends up in a linguistic brawl. Everybody on there seems to be missing a lobe from their brains.

I just love how disgusting they all are.

Even though this is the most friendly Warp Pipe is still my favourite. I haven't been on there in ages, but usually every thread, no matter how banal (even if it's a birthday thread) ends up in a linguistic brawl. Everybody on there seems to be missing a lobe from their brains.

I just love how disgusting they all are.

I assume when you say linguistic brawl you don't mean like me in this thread of the xkcd fora. :heh:

Anyway, old people pop back occasionally, even now. Ah well, I just need to assassinate a few people and I'll have been here for the longest.

Oddly, half of that is true, but half of it isn't - there are a lot of Apple fans (Jordan's ban-hammer missed 'em :heh:), there is support for the armed forces, just not it's advertising, and, erm, the GLA?

And no one's asked about me? :(

Still got the same sig I see. I can remember when you made a thread asking which font was best. And somebody said it looked like it had been done in paint. And you said that all you had was paint.

(don't ask me why I remember that.)

Still got the same sig I see. I can remember when you made a thread asking which font was best. And somebody said it looked like it had been done in paint. And you said that all you had was paint.

(don't ask me why I remember that.)

I remember that as well...was that here or on C-E?

Tellyn wants to know what happened to Mcoy. :(

Villan believes Mcoy has gotten more busy in real life, and can no longer be as active on these boards.

Villan doesn't actually care too much, because Villan and Mcoy never really saw eye-to-eye. :(

I remember her! Caused many a sleepless night, with me stewing in rage and wondering how human being could descend to such ignorance.