NEurope
blender

“Wii Breath” (US/EU) / “Wii Kikou” (Jap)

The combination of Wii Sports and the Wii Remote brought golf swings and tennis serves into people's homes. The living room was transformed into a fitness center with Wii Fit and the Wii Balance Board. Now introducing Wii Breath and the Wii Exhale peripheral. Now we can all reach our full potential in all areas of life.

The whole family can achieve new levels of relaxation, energy and fulfilment through mastering the skill of breath control. Using principles draw from ancient martial-arts, Wii breath takes you on a meditative journey. Work, life and play all come down to breathing. If one can control just this small thing, then the larger challenges in life won’t seem so great.

Wii breath helps you reach the lower dantien (a point about two fingers width or one and half inches below the navel). Family members will have fun with “core” breathing exercise and assessment. Test your Wii breath age and follow progress via charts. Share scores with family and friends using a new Breath channel on the wii menu.

Learn to blow balloons, call fouls as the referee and hold your breath underwater. New levels of interaction creates a fun experience like never before

Wii breath has over 50 activities.

*Meditative Breath Control: 5 minute exercises to control breathing, heart-rate and relaxation

*Aerobic Breath Control: Conditioning exercises to breath deep and efficiently when your body needs air most

*Breath Games: Fun activities such as playing the bagpipes , flying aeroplanes and competing in the blow-football tournament.

*Quit Smoking Special Program: Marvel at your increased breath control as you decrease cigarette intake. With this special cigarette reduction program, you can feel your results.

Full details of the Wii Breath and Wii Exhale to be revealed at E3 2008.

wiikikoufi1.th.jpg

deepbreatham8.th.jpg

Sounds interesting... could imagine myself blacking out holding my breath coz i like to win! but another peripheral for the wii :( I'll get the photo up later but its not that interesting as its just a women covering her mouth like bad breath. I wonder if it will be a microphone or some kind of asmatic's breath monitor. hmm

UPdate:

This is a rumour from a recent patent application but the controller is going to be like a harmonica... so there will be a range of control from breating in and out, then the force of breating and finally the position of the breating along the scales.. LOoks like they are going to cater for the hardcore with this one as well as the casuals! This might be true as it seems to match what the woman is hiding in the press release pictures. Anywhoo.

wiicontrolernb8.th.gif

That seems interesting indeed but I think it would gather dust at my home. I don't turn on the TV and the Wii to do meditation or exercise breath control. I feel it's not the right place to do it.

What about WiiBlend'it?

That seems interesting indeed but I think it would gather dust at my home. I don't turn on the TV and the Wii to do meditation or exercise breath control. I feel it's not the right place to do it.

How can something that doesn't exist gather dust?

Is anyone even gonna click that? Fun stuff blender, but don't stretch it.

Is anyone even gonna click that? Fun stuff blender, but don't stretch it.

I clicked :(

And I don't get it.

Finally, a static apnea game.

Almost certainly fake. Even though it could be interesting, I'd rather not have another mini-game collection.

Test your Wii breath age and follow progress via charts.

You know I love my charts.

erm...have no-idea what to say bout this really..

I personally believe it's fake..why are Nintendo revealing this now whens there like a couple of weeks till the conference and stuff?

blender you try to hard. Having "celebrity troll" in your name says it all really. If you're going to troll on purpose make it funny, if you aren't going to be funny don't call yourself "celebrity troll". Just makes you look dumb, even though I'm sure there's a reasonable intelligence there.

If this is a Troll...

Blender, you've done it again ^^

my.php?image=deepbreatham8.jpg

Loving the "projectile swirly vomit vibe" that the boxart is giving, sure to fly off the shelves. :heh:

Fake but funny. :smile:

isn't Miyamoto a harmonica player himself?

I honestly don't think this would have a market, so i'm calling fake. If it were included in WiiFit, then i'd happily believe it, but this as a stand alone product... No chance.

How the hell is this possible... I had more faith in you guys!

lol

This has left me breathless purely because some of you would contemplate its existence....wtf.

Gullible.png

This has left me breathless purely because some of you would contemplate its existence....wtf.

Gullible.png

Think about modern Nintendo. This type of thing seems completely logical nowadays. There already is software on DS for things like how to quit smoking and eye training. I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo pulled something like this out at some point.