NEurope
Guest Maase

Jokes contest

Okay, im feeling a little sleepy, so i decided to create a game, i read every rule and this one has nothing wrong (phew):

So, the host of the game (me, duh) will tell one type of joke, it can be a larger type of joke such as "Dark Humour" or more smaller type of joke such as "Blonde Joke", then, the host will choose the one he think is the funnier, and give him one point, then the winner will become the host of the next round...

PS: Please, if you feel offended by any joke OR type of joke the Host proposes, feel free to report here so that the type is changed or the joke edited, thanks (Ahah, with a warning i can't possible receive an infraction this time, i win)

Leaderboards:

Okay, my turn:

"White man" jokes (feel free to do this even if you're a white man/woman)

Last thing: Of course you don't have to create your own joke, you can search for it or things like that, its allowed.

Welcome to the forum games subforum, I hope it doesn't come as a surprise to you that it consists of forum games. You should put any games here, ranging from quizzes, to drawing competitions, to mafia threads. Although this board is a subforum of General Chit Chat, it should also include games more suited to other boards. In short, all games go here rather than elsewhere. Game threads in other forums will be moved to this subforum.

This doesn't mean anything goes - only decent game threads are accepted. Our decision on whether or not a thread is worthwhile is final; don't be surpised to see your thread locked or deleted. In general, threads that encourage interaction and thought are preferred; those involving meaningless rubbish are less appreciated.

Examples of good games:

- Trivia quizzes.

- Mafia threads.

- Xpert 11.

- Competitions of various sorts.

- Threads relating to external online games. (e.g. iSketch, Diplomacy, go etc.)

- Something people will actually want to play.

Examples of bad games (you can expect these to be removed):

- The person above me.

- "Post three words of a story" and variants.

- Misquote what the last person said, turning it into an insult.

- Choose which attribute to add/subtract each post.

- Most things found on GameFAQs.

- Anything where you're just comparing attributes with other members (e.g. my mini-city)

If you're not sure whether or not your idea for a thread is acceptable, feel free to PM me outlining the game, and I'll respond telling you whether or not you should post it.

And with that, have fun playing forum games!

What did i do now? I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!!

I don't think the concept is bad. Its just, you seem like you're just making a new game for the sake of making a new game.

Maybe other people will see it differently but it doesn't seem..fun. HOWEVER, it is an original idea and I'll give you that. In fact it's probably a better idea than the caption contest which turns out roughly 0 laughs a day.

Meh, Maase, what I don't get is why you're so adamant to create a thread that has meaning. Why keep trying all these new ideas when they don't work out? Why keep making threads for the sake of making threads? It'll only lead you in to deeper trouble.

Anyway, it's entirely possible that I'm the only one that sees it this way, so I'll leave it up to the mods/admins and public opinion of everyone else. :)

Well, yeah,that's because im doing a game for the sake of doing a game, what other sake would i need to do a game? :S

Edit: Dyson, well, i really don't see problem, i just think its a funny contest, and it would work out fine, also, i need to laugh a little, im sleepy, so i decided to create this...

I really don't see any problem :S

what other sake would i need to do a game? :S

Because you've thought of a good idea for a game. At the moment you just seem to be making games because you want to have made a game. Though I think this one is a good idea.

Nop, i had the idea earlier, and already used it in another forums (Portuguese Forums)

Since i was bored, i brought it here :P

only decent game threads are accepted. Our decision on whether or not a thread is worthwhile is final; don't be surpised to see your thread locked or deleted. In general, threads that encourage interaction and thought are preferred; those involving meaningless rubbish are less appreciated.

... Is probably teh key bit.