NEurope

EPUC = Eat Poop U Cat is a game that mixes the elements of chinese whispers and pictionary. Typically you play with an odd number of people, with Dude writing a sentence then the next person, Dudette, trying to draw the sentence.

Then, before passing it on, Dudette folds the paper so that only the part of the EPUC she added is visable to the next person. Then the next person, Dudley, must attempt to write a sentence based upon the picture.

Now, obviously we can't fold this thread and pass it on, so I'm going to attempt to do it thusly;

Can you smell something?

then the next post puts;

rubbishng9.png

then the next poster puts;

Hey grandma. Are my whiskers attacking that poor man's phoenix?

... then the next person does what? Draws a picture! ... yeah. Give it a go?

SO you can feel free to look at the previous entries, or just the latest one.

We should have a new starting sentence every seven posts - so that's four sentences and three pictures.

If the game takes off, then I can attempt to keep some sort of gallery in this OP.

First sentence

Y'know, back in my day, if you did that you'd be strung up to the nearest tree.

... please play?

Haha! Touché. Fuck. Seventeen pages of hell! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh. I should be paid for this shit.

Dude, sentence. But this game looks awesome, although we have to rely on people not cheating.

Woops.....Ive looked at the first sentence already....so I can't or rather refuse to play now. Cool game though, I shall.

It certainly sounds good.

One of these times, we should hang out.

You know I'm kinda wondering whether the whole secrecy thing is even entirely necessary. What say we get rid of it and just pool our wit?

I think that we should do that, i can't just stay there without clicking the Spoiler box :'(

I read everything, after i just skim read the first post, so i think that secrecy will make it fun :heh:

Well, secrecy will certainly create more unexpected, and maybe creative results.

But I suppose we can do it on the open, too. I confess I looked at the first phrase, just to make sure mine wasn't the same.

Maybe I'm a little confused, does it go Sentence -> Picture -> New Sentence off Picture -> New Picture off New Sentence -> New newness news new news...?

Maybe I'm a little confused, does it go Sentence -> Picture -> New Sentence off Picture -> New Picture off New Sentence -> New newness news new news...?

Yep, pretty much.