NEurope
ReZourceman

Twitter

I need followers, and I need to follow people. Post here if you're on it. Mine is ReZourceman. My usual kind of comedy but diluted into managable chunks, so I imagine I'll be quite popular.

xxx

N-Europe is on it too.

I need followers, and I need to follow people. Post here if you're on it. Mine is ReZourceman. My usual kind of comedy but diluted into managable chunks, so I imagine I'll be quite popular.

xxx

N-Europe is on it too.

Found you ReZ, I'm following you. Someone follow me, lol.

...Man...this sounds...stalker-like :confused:

Twitter is pretty good, ive got TwitterFox on firefox so it makes it a lot easier. Follow Wil Wheaton and Stephen Fry along with a few gaming people and other forum users, usually get some interesting posts.

Damn I've never even heard of twitter... :S

i heard about it from penny arcade.

20080423.jpg

Damn I've never even heard of twitter... :S

Neither have I. Until yesterday, is it just another way to be pestered like Facebook? :zzz:

Can someone tell me what it is? I know of it, but it never looked particularly interesting/useful.

Can someone tell me what it is? I know of it, but it never looked particularly interesting/useful.

From what I can tell, it's just a hugely simplified blog.

How random, i signed up to this today. first heard about it on brothers and sisters then today i read online somewhere that stephen fry had got trapped in a lift and used twitter to let people know :P Thought i'd see what all the noise is about.

All of a sudden I'm hearing Twitter everywhere, how long has it been around ?

Twitter as been around since about 2006 I think. :)

I only heard about it last year (from the Lisa Nova video), I almost joined but then didn't see the point. :p

I signed up to see what the fuss was about... and yeah, it's boring, contains more malicious users than facebook and doesn't offer much different to the status updates, as tellyn says. You can update it from your phone, but I just found it far more narcissistic than the ol' FB.

Twitter is nice and everything. I just hate it.

And Twitter hates you.

I've had an account for over a year now. Don't really use it though.

I decided to sign up to twitter. How the hell did it decide to add SaverSoftware (a site I used to work for years ago) and some random dude I've never heard of before straight away?

Twitter is one step too far imo.

I honestly think it's slightly wierd and creepy to let people know everything you are doing!... got up, having a shower, leaving the house etc...

It's like reverse 'stalkerism'. It uses 'followers'. 'I'm following you' is just strange.

What's the point? for attention seeking?

And honestly I think it's kinda sad that you'd want to 'follow' people's every move! or that you'd want people to know your moves!