NEurope
jayseven

Bish goes fourth

Here we are, BISHing again. Rules! Read 'em.

• Start date is 28th May 2009
  • You must be in the picture yourself. If this isn't possible, then your username scribed on a finger/arm/hand should suffice.
  • Max 10 submissions a day!
  • Each BISH should be labelled clearly.
  • You cannot submit a bish that you added to the list, shown below. If you do, then it won't be counted.
  • You cannot submit a picture of you that was taken before this thread was opened. You must take a picture specifically for this game.
  • Each wednesday you must send me one more new BISH to add to the list.
  • You can not submit one item for two bishes, e.g. dressing as a superhero can not count as dressing in fancy dress. 'Twofers' etc are still acceptable.
  • Person who has submitted the most BISHes by the end date wins.
  • End date is 29th June 2009
  • I am Judge, and my decision is Law :P

The BISH list

ReZourceman - Invincible!

ReZourceman - You eating a Galette (A type of french butter biscuit) impersonators will not be accepted.

ReZourceman - A thick and rich moustache.

Dannyboy-the-Dane - At least 3 books about classical antiquity together.

Dannyboy-the-Dane - At least 5 turquoise-coloured things together.

Dannyboy-the-Dane - A piece of martial arts equipment (an outfit, a weapon, etc).

goaferboy - A Boat

goaferboy - A Big Issue seller

goaferboy - A classic car (technically pre 1973)

chairdriver - A picture of you submerged underwater (can be taken from the surface).

chairdriver - A picture of you juggling

chairdriver - A picture of 4 differently sized shoes in a row.

Dyson - A blossoming tree

Dyson - 2 Christmas decorations

Dyson - A rechargable battery - NOT AA or AAA.

welsh_gamer - 1.Someone who's fully clothed in an out-door swimming pool.

welsh_gamer - A Woolworths carrier bag.

welsh_gamer - You're N-E username spelt with fruit and/or vegetables.

Paj Meen Ah - It was a picture of you!? It was a picture of Hitler! (Interpret as ye will)

Paj Meen Ah - A picture of you with a raincoat on, holding a balloon on a string

Paj Meen Ah - A picture of you being (clearly) abnormally atttracted to sin.

Shorty - the username of a forum member written somewhere in the real world.

(can't just be written by you or anyone you know, can't be on a computer screen or similar, can't be a username which is a typical irl name ie 'daniel')

Shorty - single 330ml can of Coca-Cola costing more than £1

Shorty - a person sitting on another person's shoulders, wearing a large coat and pretending to be a giant person

Letty - any Kikoman product

Letty - cyberdog cage dancer

Letty - an afro

bluey - 27 blue M&Ms. chocolate, not peanut!!

bluey - judge judy.

bluey - an original old-school fiat 500.

Mundi - You and another forum member

Mundi - Dressed to kill

Mundi - A console pre-dating the PS1/N64/Saturn era

Gizmo - Something to represent any N-E username (excluding your own, and cannot be in conjunction with Shorty's similar BISH)

Gizmo - An impressive piece of graffitti (no scrawled names - I want pictures!)

Gizmo - A frying pan somewhere it shouldn't be

Marcamillian - A Kumquat

Marcamillian - Your mum*

Marcamillian - A sculpture of a man fashioned from cheese

Rummy - A catterpillar with a hat on. A hatterpillar, if you will.

Rummy - A person in a bottle.

Rummy - A journey to Narnia.

nami - What represents summer for you?

nami - Cardboard robot

nami - Fancy Dress

Dan Dare - You dressed as a non-existing superhero

Dan Dare - You in the cinema while a film is showing. You must be visable (e.g. use a flash :P)

Dan Dare - The complete works of Shakespeare

jayseven - A molotov cocktail

jayseven - Someone (not you) smoking two cigarettes at once

jayseven - A movie scene re-enacted with jelly babies (Redux)

nightwolf - A first aid kit (The box must be green, not white).

nightwolf - Enough towels to make a rainbow flag

nightwolf - Every pot noodle flavour together, that you've bought; eaten or otherwise. (Wiki makes the existing UK ones to be # Beef & Tomato, Sweet & Sour, Original Curry, Chicken & Mushroom, Chinese Chow Mein, Sweet & Spicy (formerly Nice & Spicy), Southern Fried Chicken, Bombay Bad Boy, Lamb Hotpot, Chicken Satay, Tikka Masala and Doner Kebab. Non-UK participants... well we'll think of something? - jayseven)

Wednesday 3rd June (lol)

Dyson - A lego house or building. No pansy attempts!

ReZourceman - I can see you! Camoflauge yourself.

Dannyboy-the-Dane - At least 3 DIFFERENT Guitar Hero/Rock Band guitars together.

Bluey - dancing with wolves.

Letty - A person with a waist which is exactly 45 inches.

Gizmo - You, midway through a backflip. Could be on a trampoline, off a climbing frame, etc.

Rummy - How about...6 monkeys and 4 other animalesque guests having a teddy bear's tea party. I think that will do nicely.

nami - Some happy stars

jayseven - You climbing a tree

Shorty ???

Dan Dare ???

nightwolf ???

other people ???

New Bishes Wednesday 10th June

Gizmo; a game of hide and seek

Rummy; all 7 harry potter books, hardback. Covers however is optional, but they MUST all match(like all 7 as kid covers, or all 7 as adult covers) and NOT in a book shop.

Dyson; Someone/yourself playing an original Nintendo DS (Not a Lite or DSi)

Dannyboy; I want to believe. (And no, not just the phrase written somewhere. I want interpretive attempts)

Paj; You stroking a copy of the Drawing Restraint 9 Soundtrack by Bjork (2005). In any physical format. [i bet nobody gets this - jayseven]

ReZourceman - You immitating roadkill. (animal + vehicle...not the forum member.)

*said mother must be dancing

I'd advise you to copy this list to a separate place, to keep tabs on your own progress.

So, off you go :) If I alter/edit the rules, then I'll post below to let you know.

If you are viewing the thread and want to join in, then you can send me a list of three things to BISH by monday 1st June, and you can be worked into it.

Edited by jayseven

Aww that's an amazing list. A bit sad now that I can't participate, heh. Have fun with this everyone. =)

Aww that's an amazing list. A bit sad now that I can't participate, heh. Have fun with this everyone. =)

If you are viewing the thread and want to join in, then you can send me a list of three things to BISH by monday 1st June, and you can be worked into it.

Ahem... :P

Ahem... :P

Yeah but just don't think I have the time to play for this, heh. Plus no one to take pictures of me anyway like last time. =P

EDIT: Amended the rules. Added 'can't use old pictures of yourself'. :P

Yeah but just don't think I have the time to play for this, heh. Plus no one to take pictures of me anyway like last time. =P

Sorry, but you've got 33 days. This can take one dedicated day to complete, or even just an hour or so. Shorty has already compiled a list of ones he can do around the house that he'll do tomorrow in half an hour.

Having someone to take a picture for you is indeed very helpful, but not necessary - hence writing your name on a finger and just holding it in front of a camera/phone.

Sorry Eenuh, but your excuses aren't rock solid :P But I appreciate the fact that you didn't sign up only to not play, as does usually happen with several participators. You are more than welcome to change your mind - I'm planning on throwing a brisk team BISH for the meet (hush hush!), so you'll have to take part in that!

You have Jim. I have no-one :(

Maybe I should join, make all mind Japan based stuff and at least get my points :p

One of Shorty's reminds me of this line: "Turk. We tried giant black man and remember what happened? People ran." Amazing.

And jayseven are you encouraging smoking? How rude :p

EDIT: Amended the rules. Added 'can't use old pictures of yourself'. :P

Sorry, but you've got 33 days. This can take one dedicated day to complete, or even just an hour or so. Shorty has already compiled a list of ones he can do around the house that he'll do tomorrow in half an hour.

Having someone to take a picture for you is indeed very helpful, but not necessary - hence writing your name on a finger and just holding it in front of a camera/phone.

Sorry Eenuh, but your excuses aren't rock solid :P But I appreciate the fact that you didn't sign up only to not play, as does usually happen with several participators. You are more than welcome to change your mind - I'm planning on throwing a brisk team BISH for the meet (hush hush!), so you'll have to take part in that!

I'll see if I can take part, but with my exams right now I'm not sure I can do it heh. Plus it's a lot more fun to have your entire body in the picture instead of just a finger. =P

Will decide soon if I take part or not.

You have Jim. I have no-one :(

No I don't. I won't see him until the N-E meet probably, so right now I have no one either. =P

jay jay jay jay jay, terrible maths/date counting skills. 1st of june is like...4 days away, not 33. Second to that, I may know 1, if not 2, people who may well wish to take part but are in no way shape of form part of these forums...as yet. Can they still if they get some speedy join on and sort that shit right out??

Eenuh, stop being a wimp and making excuses. You excusey wimp! You practically won the christmas BISH! And I won the original BISH with tonnnns of work to do, so c'monnnn, be a (wo)mannnnnnn! We need a challenge!

it's 33 days 'til the end of the entire BISH; Eenuh would have 33 days to find a single day to spend on the BISH :P 4 days to come up with 3 BISH ideas isn't asking much.

And rummy; if you mean can they join in the BISH official? then yes, sure, if they sign up on the forum and do the PM-me-shit, sure thing!

Awesome list there. I thought I was thinking unique; looks like most everyone else has their thinking cap on too!

it's 33 days 'til the end of the entire BISH; Eenuh would have 33 days to find a single day to spend on the BISH :P 4 days to come up with 3 BISH ideas isn't asking much.

And rummy; if you mean can they join in the BISH official? then yes, sure, if they sign up on the forum and do the PM-me-shit, sure thing!

Makes alot more sense now, maybe cos I'm soberer too. I told them to join and PM you, they may or may not but that's their loss. Was meant to ask also, are there any bonus BISHes this time round? Like the original statues or other such things?

I'm also holding this post here for some later BISHes.

Edited by Rummy

Man, great Bishes there guys.

Shortys first one seems a bit impossible though.

How is a mustache going to help?

Also Shorty's is easy for at least one member off the top of my head :heh:

A) Lol Moustache was mine....if thats what you're referring to.

B) I've just realised Shortys first one is a pile of piss easiness for me. Epic whinzaphon.

A brief look over this and I predict that there are 19 which may be possible for me. I therefore make my target score 20.

And to be fair, there are a few Ashley streets :p

And to be fair, there are a few Ashley streets :p

But 'Ashley' is not allowed :P I saw a number plate with 'j7' on, and that's acceptible.

If too many people submit the same example of a bish then I'll impose sterner rules about 'duplication'...

*is an easy target for Shorty's first BISH*

Oh yeah, its "the username of a" not "your"

That is god damn piss easy weasy. Do we get bonus points for doing our own? Or Gold Stars?

Submission to Jayseven

Gold Star Rule

Gold Stars will be awarded where Jayseven sees fit. In the event of people submitted the same amount of Bishs, the person with the most gold stars will win. Also the person with the most gold stars is made of total whinzaphon.

You can't do your own.

People, people! Read those rules up there!

You can't do your own.

People, people! Read those rules up there!

Huh? It doesn't say that.....

I wired my crosses...

I thought you were talking about your own BISHes in particular, but you were all on about shorty's particular bish. You can do your own, I suppose :) As for the gold star idea; if an equal number of BISHes are submitted then there'll be some sort of 24-hour BISH-off between those tied on an agreed date. We all know that would be beyond awesome. Beeyawsome.

I'm still waiting to se what people make of my one. And if anyone really gets it.